dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, J Laredo said:

Do we need to take the marriage certificate from a previous marriage or will just the certified divorce certificate be enough? NVC didn’t mention we needed to send it in the cc packet, but we’re leaving for Juarez in a week and I’m getting nervous that maybe  I should go get it from the Records Office before we leave. 

divorce decree should be enough.

i dont think so they are looking for previous marriage certificates.

just current marriage certificate....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On ‎01‎-‎07‎-‎2018 at 6:20 AM, Ed and Lyn said:

Hello July.....

17 more days for my interview.

All the best. Just prepare the frequently asked questions at your embassy. Let it be a smooth process for you and everyone else too... :) 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, J Laredo said:

Do we need to take the marriage certificate from a previous marriage or will just the certified divorce certificate be enough? NVC didn’t mention we needed to send it in the cc packet, but we’re leaving for Juarez in a week and I’m getting nervous that maybe  I should go get it from the Records Office before we leave. 

Only divorce certificate from what I have read :) 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Good morning everyone, our interview is tomorrow, I'd appreciate prayers and positive vibes. 

Also my husband did the registration for visa pick up and it pulled the information from when we did the DS-160 (we filed fiance initially), but it didn't let us put in his interview date of tomorrow, even though we put CR1/IR1. It just would only remember the DS-160. It told us to print the confirmation page but that confirmation page still shows DS-160 and an interview date of 2016. It's just not updating at all. Is this a problem?

Will they still let him into the Consular for the interview?

Edited by Eye

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Eye said:

Good morning everyone, our interview is tomorrow, I'd appreciate prayers and positive vibes. 

It will end in praise sis. Congratulations to you and your husband in advance.

We finally got our case number on friday

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Eye said:

Good morning everyone, our interview is tomorrow, I'd appreciate prayers and positive 

Good luck tomorrow and I can not wait to hear the good news. Sending prayers your way

31 minutes ago, Abies said:

It will end in praise sis. Congratulations to you and your husband in advance.

We finally got our case number on friday

Thank you Sis. Oh Thank God!!!

I have been giving him quickfire interview questions. I'm waaaayyy more nervous than he is. But our journey has been long, we were denied the K1 Visa before and that really broke us down. We could only get the traditional marriage certificate and my heart has been doing gbim gbim since. I just want these people to know that we just want to be together and start our family, is that too much to ask? 

7 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Good luck tomorrow and I can not wait to hear the good news. Sending prayers your way

Thank you so very much. I truly appreciate it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.