Penny&Lee

administrative processing

26 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2018 at 5:50 PM, Penny&Lee said:

11 days total. Interview was June 7, should receive PP on 18th

So ours just changed to "issued" today :)

But my fiance hasn't received a notification from the courier service yet. How long after your changed from issued did you get a notification?

40 minutes ago, Brittani said:

So ours just changed to "issued" today :)

But my fiance hasn't received a notification from the courier service yet. How long after your changed from issued did you get a notification?

The next day 😊

8 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Hopefully he'll get notified tomorrow then :)

Sometimes it can take 2-3 days for a courier to contact you! 

3 minutes ago, Penny&Lee said:

Sometimes it can take 2-3 days for a courier to contact you! 

Ok thank you. Hopefully it's soon. I'm so anxious.

15 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Ok thank you. Hopefully it's soon. I'm so anxious.

Don’t worry :) now it’s issued you’ll have no problems. Just don’t miss the delivery haha!

Just now, Penny&Lee said:

Don’t worry :) now it’s issued you’ll have no problems. Just don’t miss the delivery haha!

Do they tell you when it's suspected to be delivered?

18 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Do they tell you when it's suspected to be delivered?

Yep it’ll be in the link that’s provided in the email. They attempt to deliver 3 times before its sent back to the embassy. (I missed my delivery today) :mellow:

2 minutes ago, Penny&Lee said:

Yep it’ll be in the link that’s provided in the email. They attempt to deliver 3 times before its sent back to the embassy. (I missed my delivery today) :mellow:

Damn that sucks :(

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We contacted the embassy for updates and they sent us thus...

Thank you for your inquiry.
At this time, there is no new information.  The petition is being reviewed by Washington at this time and the standard wait time has been up to 120 days for reviews to be completed.  However, based on the current number of petitions worldwide that are being reviewed, we have been advised that the time frame has increased.  We have again requested a status update but cannot determine how long it will take for the review to be finished.

Sincerely,

Visa Unit

US CONSULATE GENERAL

LAGOS, NIGERIA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.