Coker41118

I-130 June filers 2018 for spouse

198 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hey everyone just coming to see how you all are holding up? Time is going fast it’s already been 7 months since I got married and almost 5 months since I sent off my I-130 omg. But then again the snow and holidays have not come yet. Praying for all of you😘🙏🏽

On 10/28/2018 at 11:23 AM, Coker41118 said:

Hey everyone just coming to see how you all are holding up? Time is going fast it’s already been 7 months since I got married and almost 5 months since I sent off my I-130 omg. But then again the snow and holidays have not come yet. Praying for all of you😘🙏🏽

I’m also a June filer. We are almost close to our approval. 2 more months left or less if we are lucky to get approved early. Best of luck ☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, smith916 said:

Not to get hopes up but June has 1 NOA2  approval 😍 at least this we know things are still moving!! 

Oh wow. That’s soon! What processing center ?

1 hour ago, Kabaddi_Cali1983 said:

Smith 916 - Where do you see first June approval..?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=1&sortby=2

Well first of the Visa Journey posters! So possibly others?

1 hour ago, Brittany & Jamie said:

Oh wow. That’s soon! What processing center ?

Nebraska

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi,

i have a question regarding my sister in law, my brother in law who is a citizen has applied for her sister in 2011 and their case was approved in 2014. how long it take further to complete their case?when they will get their visa.?

thanx

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 9:33 AM, Coker41118 said:

I filed for my husband on 6/7/18, just waiting patiently for NOA1. And everything else that will follow to reunite us together in the USA. Patience Patience Patience!

I got approved!!!! Pd June 11 NOA2 Nov 23. Yours is definitely on its way . Check your status on the dhs website it’s more updated than the Gov.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Congratulations to you and spouse, I’m hoping also to hear something soon. What a great way to spend the holidays. Many more blessings as you go into the NVC stage now😘

1 minute ago, Coker41118 said:

What’s the dhs website?

1 minute ago, Coker41118 said:

What’s the dhs website?

On google.com type USCISdhs , click the one with dhs and create an account on that one . It’s the most updated one . I just check my USCIS.gov and it still has “ case received “ and the dhs has “case approved “and I also got an email from the dhs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.