Coker41118

I-130 June filers 2018 for spouse

198 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I filed for my husband on 6/7/18, just waiting patiently for NOA1. And everything else that will follow to reunite us together in the USA. Patience Patience Patience!

Timeline

Great to hear, mines also arrived to Potomac center on 6/13/18 NOA1. A lot of couples on here are saying the whole process is taking a year at least for spouses to enter America.  

Edited by Coker41118

Timeline

Congratulations and a lot of couples on here told me it’s all about patients, because the whole process is taking up to a year or a little over a year.

Edited by Coker41118

Hi All!!

I (US Citizen) sent the i-130 petition for my husband (British citizen) in last week and it was received on Saturday.. hoping to get the NOA1 by the end of the week !! 

On 7/1/2018 at 10:50 PM, AMCEH said:

@smith916 did you already receive your NOA1? How did you find out where yours was sent to?  Thank you!

@AMCEH i received the text/email and a receipt number that stated it had been sent to nebraska.. im sure I will receive the hard copy in the mail within the week! Did you fill out the G-1145 for an email receipt?

1 minute ago, smith916 said:

@AMCEH i received the text/email and a receipt number that stated it had been sent to nebraska.. im sure I will receive the hard copy in the mail within the week! Did you fill out the G-1145 for an email receipt?

@smith916 I didn’t fill out the G-1145 I totally forgot to include it. I guess that’s why I am not getting any emails. I guess I just have to wait for the actual hard copy. In the hard copy do they tell you which service center it’s being sent to? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I ( US citizen living in Canada ) filled out my i130 for my wife and two chilren ( Canadian citizens living in Canada with me ) and we had mailed out our petitions and were received on June 25th. Petitions were forwarded to Nebraska. The wait time on the website says 8.5 - 10 months for all i-130 petitions. 

We we are anxiously waiting for our hard copy in the mail ! 

Timeline

@BrBack0 oh you should have mailed the G-1145 so you can receive texts/email for your NOA1. They come faster than hard copies, just in the future with any other paperwork you do send form G-1145 to receive email and text notifications. They also will still mail out the hard copy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Coker41118 said:

@BrBack0 oh you should have mailed the G-1145 so you can receive texts/email for your NOA1. They come faster than hard copies, just in the future with any other paperwork you do send form G-1145 to receive email and text notifications. They also will still mail out the hard copy.

We did fill that out. I didn’t get the text message but we got the email saying they received our petitions and forwarded them. Waiting for the hard copies to see what we do next. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.