23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All,

My husband was interviewed at the Islamabad Embassy in Pakistan on August 28, 2017 for his CR1 visa. The CO didn't ask for anything at the interview. We checked our email three days later and saw there is a ds5535 form that we had to fill out and send back. We sent the form back on September 6. Ever since that day we never saw an update on our case. It has been 9 months and two weeks. is anyone else still stuck in Admin process from August 2017? Please let me know. 

8 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Hello All,

My husband was interviewed at the Islamabad Embassy in Pakistan on August 28, 2017 for his CR1 visa. The CO didn't ask for anything at the interview. We checked our email three days later and saw there is a ds5535 form that we had to fill out and send back. We sent the form back on September 6. Ever since that day we never saw an update on our case. It has been 9 months and two weeks. is anyone else still stuck in Admin process from August 2017? Please let me know. 

Don’t worry! I am still in AP since March 2017. They put me in AP again 😅

8 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Hello All,

I am 99.9% sure , you will hear something about in next  3-4 weeks. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 12/06/2018 at 3:04 PM, Mia12392 said:

Hello All,

I'm having the case like you 

I had my interview on March 15 2018, I was asked to fill out the ds5535.. I filed out and send it, since then I was put on A.P 

Me and my wife emailed the embassy but we got no answer..

Timeline
On 6/14/2018 at 3:14 PM, ZKSR said:

If i have a visa by now, i must leave a message to you. hope for the best, we can just pray, rest I just leave it on Allah.

I know sorry again! I Wish the  best for you :(

On 6/13/2018 at 8:06 PM, AymenEva said:

I'm having the case like you 

I had my interview on March 15 2018, I was asked to fill out the ds5535.. I filed out and send it, since then I was put on A.P 

Me and my wife emailed the embassy but we got no answer..

What embassy did you have the interview at? Which country? 

• 4 weeks later...

hi my name ia haseeb ali i am pakistani and i am living in itley and working here my wife is living in usa she have a usa nationally my interview was on August 2017 in naples after interview my casa is still under administrative process from about more then 10 months my wife emailed then many times but thay always said that you have to wait your case is in admistrative process really its a very long time we are very sad. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 7/15/2018 at 5:42 PM, haseeb ali said:

hi my name ia haseeb ali i am pakistani and i am living in itley and working here my wife is living in usa she have a usa nationally my interview was on August 2017 in naples after interview my casa is still under administrative process from about more then 10 months my wife emailed then many times but thay always said that you have to wait your case is in admistrative process really its a very long time we are very sad. 

Same thing with my husband. He had his interview in August 2017 in Islamabad. It's almost 11 months for us and no update. 

Timeline
On 6/14/2018 at 3:14 PM, ZKSR said:

If i have a visa by now, i must leave a message to you. hope for the best, we can just pray, rest I just leave it on Allah.

Hey any update on your case? I'm still stuck it's been 11 months and 5 days with no updates at all :(

3 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Hey any update on your case? I'm still stuck it's been 11 months and 5 days with no updates at all :(

Hi , no , I didn’t get any update so far. I think they put me on AP again. I am in Ap more-less  17th months. I don’t know what’s wrong there? Why they put me in AP again. My second medical will also expire by 20th of September. Sometimes, I feel like they are doing on purpose and they put cases on hold. I feel like , they have issue with my last name. If they can detained Sharukh Khan . I am not famous like him.

Furthermore,One of my cousin, he is half german and half Pakistani, and german born citizen. He was detained at JFK airport because his last name is also Khan. They were kept asking  him same question about his surname..

I just leave it on Allah, if Allah is there to fix my issue, they can’t do anything. 

I think your husband is stuck due to his last name. I been traveled a lot and never been rejected for any single country. I have couple of visas on my passport. I have very smart travel history. I don’t know why they put me in AP again. 

Even though , on my second follow up interview , CO apologized at start with me and said ,it took a lot for us to process your visa? Then later she found out something and ask again how quick you can travel ? She just asked two questions about my daughter. That’s it. 

Later , she said , I cannot print your visa. There is an issue with your finger prints. So i spoke in Washington to fix this issue. 

I feel like this is completely unfair with me. I saw a lot of people got visa U.S Embassy Islamabad with second marriage , no travel history, even they didn’t pass high school. Why they are making hard for me? That’s so sad. 

Edited by ZKSR

Timeline
7 minutes ago, ZKSR said:

Hi , no , I didn’t get any update so far. I think they put me on AP again. I am in Ap more-less  17th months. I don’t know what’s wrong there? Why they put me in AP again. My second medical will also expire by 20th of September. Sometimes, I feel like they are doing on purpose and they put cases on hold. I feel like , they have issue with my last name. If they can detained Sharukh Khan . I am not famous like him.

Furthermore,One of my cousin, he is half german and half Pakistani, and german born citizen. He was detained at JFK airport because his last name is also Khan. They were kept asking  him same question about his surname..

I just leave it on Allah, if Allah is there to fix my issue, they can’t do anything. 

I think your husband is stuck due to his last name. I been traveled a lot and never been rejected for any single country. I have couple of visas on my passport. I have very smart travel history. I don’t know why they put me in AP again. 

Even though , on my second follow up interview , CO apologized at start with me and said ,it took a lot for us to process your visa? Then later she found out something and ask again how quick you can travel ? She just asked two questions about my daughter. That’s it. 

Later , she said , I cannot print your visa. There is an issue with your finger prints. So i spoke in Washington to fix this issue. 

I feel like this is completely unfair with me. I saw a lot of people got visa U.S Embassy Islamabad with second marriage , no travel history, even they didn’t pass high school. Why they are making hard for me? That’s so sad. 

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm on the same boat as you. My husband is stuck because of his last name and we can't do anything about it! This is so crazy :( inshallah patience is  the key! I will keep you in my prayers 

8 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm on the same boat as you. My husband is stuck because of his last name and we can't do anything about it! This is so crazy :( inshallah patience is  the key! I will keep you in my prayers 

Thank you so much . I will do pray for your husband and all other brothers and sisters who are going through in this pain. May Allah make it easier for all of us.you know Embassy clearly told me , they don’t know how long it will take to finish this processing. I can’t stop traveling and stuck in one country. But if this is how they treat their citizens and their spouses? That’s very very disappointing 

Edited by ZKSR

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ZKSR said:

Thank you so much . I will do pray for your husband and all other brothers and sisters who are going through in this pain. May Allah make it easier for all of us.you know Embassy clearly told me , they don’t know how long it will take to finish this processing. I can’t stop traveling and stuck in one country. But if this is how they treat their citizens and their spouses? That’s very very disappointing 

oh my goodness! May Allah make it easier for you :( you're making me so sad! quick question, why did they make your cousin go back and not enter the US? his name is khan but what did they ask him and what was the reason he couldn't enter? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.