ChinBer

NVC haven’t received our case

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day! 

We have been calling the NVC about our case and they say they haven’t got our case yet. It’s been 8 weeks since we our approved. No updates from them yet. We called the USCIS and asked about it but the representative is saying different things yet we have been mailed and emailed that our case has been forwarded to the NVC. Anyone know what to do? It worries me, its been 8 weeks and nothing yet. 

Answers are appreciated.😊

• 2 weeks later...

I know is frustrating , Ours took forever to get to NVC , it was approved  4/5,  we called USCIS almost every week they told us that we had to wait 90 days  to inquiry about it ,   but we didn't give up thank God a rep was nice enough to inquiry about it on 6/11 our last call to USCIS , she send a request via email to inquiry about the approval she said it will take about 2 weeks to hear back via email , as of 6/18 it was at NVC and it has been process , I will call them and ask them to send an inquiry via email to see where your approval is at or maybe request to speak with a supervisor at USCIS , hope this helps . 

Timeline

@eldaV yeah this is so frustrating. We have been approved 4/16. And up to now our case is not yet in NVC. I asked my fiance to keep calling and true most doesnt really know the case or doesn’t want to help. 

Anyway, it was the USCIS you called to inquire about the location of the case? 

36 minutes ago, ChinBer said:

@eldaV yeah this is so frustrating. We have been approved 4/16. And up to now our case is not yet in NVC. I asked my fiance to keep calling and true most doesnt really know the case or doesn’t want to help. 

Anyway, it was the USCIS you called to inquire about the location of the case? 

Yes my husband called USCIS and the phone rep send an inquiry by email to processing to inquiry about it , after this call it took about a week to get it to nvc, in fact I just received an email today fron USCIS about it.

Timeline

@eldaV inquiry about where is the location of the petition? I really don’t know what is going with this😕 this is really frustrating. happy for you at least you have already got it. And case already is at NVC hope ours too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.