724 posts in this topic

N-400: July 2018 Applicants

================================
USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...

================================== 
Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox 
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE
.................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|..............|...
USCIS Chicago, Illinois Lockbox

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IO
aalnamar..........|06/02/14|07/16|07/16|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Kansas city, MO....|...

===========================================================================
USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:
1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
2. Please use your VJ name to avoid confusion.
3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
5. Remove the "Quote Coding" located at the top of this template.
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)
7. Now make whatever updates/changes you would like, then hit Submit Reply
8. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size.[12]
9. Red Font = "I'm A United States Citizen"

Legend:
GC-Date: The 'Resident Since' Date located on your first green card
Sent: Date N-400 was mailed to USCIS
Cashd: Date your check was cashed / credit card was charged by USCIS
NOA: Receipt Notice Date Printed on your official I-797 notification
Fprints: Date assigned for fingerprinting (Bio-metrics)
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling
Int Ltr: Date you received the official letter in the mail regarding interview
Interview: Date of your interview
Oath: Date Oath taken

Field Office: Your local USCIS office where you will have the N-400 interview

Edited by aalnamar

We will be submitting my wife's application on the 19th of July. Getting everything together and uploaded today. Good luck to everyone. May they all adjudicate both the 1-751 and the N-400 all in one go. 

06/05/15: Entry to the United States

06/12/15: Married!

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS:

07/28/15: I-485 SENT

07/29/15: I-485 RECEIVED

08/03/15: NOA1 HARDCOPY RECEIVED

08/17/15: BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

10/16/15: INTERVIEW

10/16/15: APPROVED!

10/20/15: GREEN CARD IN HAND

REMOVING OF CONDITIONS:

07/18/2017: I-751 SENT

07/20/2017: I-751 RECEIVED

07/22/2017: CHECK CASHED

07/24/2017: NOA 1 RECEIVED DATED 7-20-17

08/21/2017: Called USCIS for an update, have not received biometrics letter

09/05/2017: Received email saying we will be electronically added to scheduling list.

11/03/2017: Called USCIS for an update, spoke with Tier II, still have not received biometrics letter.

02/26/2018: Case status shows case is now at local office. 

05/05/2018: Received NOA that biometrics appointment will not be needed. 

NATURALIZATION:

09/24/2018: N-400 Application submitted. (Online) 

Looks like most of you are getting movement on your cases. Still nothing for us.

I really suspect it's the 319(b) filling.

F1 > H1B > LPR

03/21/2009 - Got married to my beautiful wife

04/01/2009 - 04/11/2009 - Prepared all USCIS immigration forms and documents

04/11/2009 - Mailed (Fedex) I-130, I-485, I-693, I-864, I-765, G-325A, and I-131(Expedite) to Chicago Lockbox

04/14/2009 - Received by USCIS and signed for by J CHYBA

04/23/2009 - Received 4 NOA1 letters in mail (I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131)

04/27/2009 - Received Biometrics appointment letter. Date set for 05/13/09

05/05/2009 - Biometrics done early (12 minutes)

06/03/2009 - Case status for I-485, I-131, and I-765 available and updated online

06/03/2009 - EAD status online: "Card Production Ordered"

06/03/2009 - AP status online: "Approval Notice Sent"

06/04/2009 - Interview letter received in the mail. Letter issued on 05/29. Interview date set for 07/15/2009

06/08/2009 - Received AP Travel document in the mail.

06/21/2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

07/15/2009 - Interviewed. Went well. IO said, "your case seems approvable..."

07/16/2009 - I-485 Status Update: Card Production Ordered.

07/20/2009 - "Welcome Letter" & "I-130 approval letter" received in the mail.

07/27/2009 - GC in the mail

Quick Question"

There is a 4 day gap, my wife stopped to visit her sister in the UAE before she moved here, so I am missing a 4 days on the application.. because she was traveling. 

Left South Africa on 06/01/2015 landed in the US on 06/05/2015. What shall I enter? Thoughts?

06/05/15: Entry to the United States

06/12/15: Married!

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS:

07/28/15: I-485 SENT

07/29/15: I-485 RECEIVED

08/03/15: NOA1 HARDCOPY RECEIVED

08/17/15: BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

10/16/15: INTERVIEW

10/16/15: APPROVED!

10/20/15: GREEN CARD IN HAND

REMOVING OF CONDITIONS:

07/18/2017: I-751 SENT

07/20/2017: I-751 RECEIVED

07/22/2017: CHECK CASHED

07/24/2017: NOA 1 RECEIVED DATED 7-20-17

08/21/2017: Called USCIS for an update, have not received biometrics letter

09/05/2017: Received email saying we will be electronically added to scheduling list.

11/03/2017: Called USCIS for an update, spoke with Tier II, still have not received biometrics letter.

02/26/2018: Case status shows case is now at local office. 

05/05/2018: Received NOA that biometrics appointment will not be needed. 

NATURALIZATION:

09/24/2018: N-400 Application submitted. (Online) 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
3 hours ago, del8ert said:

Quick Question"

There is a 4 day gap, my wife stopped to visit her sister in the UAE before she moved here, so I am missing a 4 days on the application.. because she was traveling. 

Left South Africa on 06/01/2015 landed in the US on 06/05/2015. What shall I enter? Thoughts?

I would just put 06/04/2015 the last day she was in South Africa. 

ROC Timeline:

CSC

Date Filed:06/21/18

Bio:08/17/18 

N400 Timeline:

Date Filed: 07/02/18

NOA Online: 07/03/18

NOA in Mail: 07/07/18

Bio: 07/24/18

Interview: 07/12/19

12 hours ago, del8ert said:

Quick Question"

Can she not just put UAE for those 4 days? Especially if her South African passport was stamped?

USCIS Online Filing
UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IO
aalnamar..........|06/02/14|07/16|07/16|07/17|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Kansas city, MO....|...

UserName.........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|Field Office..|NBC/IOE

3. Click "Quote" on this new template or most recent/updated version of this template.
4. Copy the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select the entire template, then select Command + C)
6. Paste the entire template or most recent update (Mac users: Select Command + V)

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview shceduling

For people whose I-751 is still pending, did you get a stamp on your passport via infopass? My extension expires on September 30, I am debating if I should get a stamp regardless asap or wait it out till mid next month to schedule something. It's hard to predict when they'll process anything, but would need the stamp to continue working past September 30 if I don't receive my 18 month extension letter or green card by then. 

USCIS Online Filing
aalnamar..........|06/02/14|07/16|07/16|07/17|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Kansas city, MO....|...
goldenaida........|--/--/--|07/02|07/02|07/03|07/24/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Phoenix, AZ....|...

Legend:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

USCIS Online Filing
UserName..........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line..|Int ltr..|Intrview.|Oath.....|Field Office.........|NBC/IO
aalnamar..........|06/02/14|07/16|07/16|07/17|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Kansas city, MO......|...
goldenaida........|--/--/--|07/02|07/02|07/03|07/24/18|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Phoenix, AZ..........|...
stefaan_leslie....|10/03/12|07/08|07/08|07/09|--/--/--|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Denver, CO...........|...

Legend:
In Line: Date you received e-notification about the start of your interview scheduling

Edited by Stefaan_Leslie
typo

Hi fellow July N-400 filers I will be filing this month with a I-751 (Removal of conditions of permanent residency) pending for 13 months. My 3 years as resident are through and they say is ok to file with the I-751 is pending. However since I am filing online there’s a section of the application that asks for proof of permanent resident status. I attached my expired I-551 card and the I-797 notice of action which extended my conditional resident status until September. Many people these days due to the extreme backlog in approving I-751 application specially in California Service Center are asking infopass appoints to get a “passport stamp” that shows their resident status being extended because their 1 year extension that their I-797 notice of action gave them expired. So I was wondering will this become a problem for me? My I-797 extended my conditional resident status until September so still valid when I file this month, however it wil expire while the N-400 is being processed. Afterwards I could go get the passport stamp because they will only give it to you within one month of expiration. But if I get it at that point what good does it do anyway? So that’s my predicament, what have you guys done or think about doing in that situation?

7 minutes ago, Jack88 said:

Hi fellow July N-400 filers I will be filing this month with a I-751 (Removal of conditions of permanent residency) pending for 13 months. My 3 years as resident are through and they say is ok to file with the I-751 is pending. However since I am filing online there’s a section of the application that asks for proof of permanent resident status. I attached my expired I-551 card and the I-797 notice of action which extended my conditional resident status until September. Many people these days due to the extreme backlog in approving I-751 application specially in California Service Center are asking infopass appoints to get a “passport stamp” that shows their resident status being extended because their 1 year extension that their I-797 notice of action gave them expired. So I was wondering will this become a problem for me? My I-797 extended my conditional resident status until September so still valid when I file this month, however it wil expire while the N-400 is being processed. Afterwards I could go get the passport stamp because they will only give it to you within one month of expiration. But if I get it at that point what good does it do anyway? So that’s my predicament, what have you guys done or think about doing in that situation?

just filed with your expired gc + the extension letter;  

if you are not comfortable with it, go get i-551 stamp, there is no such rule that stamp is only issued within one month of extension expiration. you just have to try and explain things clearly when you apply for i-551 stamp

We officially hit the submit button online for the N-400 application this morning! Excited to be in the "beginning of the end" of our dealings with USCIS! I'm wondering what's next....how long have you guys waited to get a biometrics appointment? Does it come through the online portal or do you have to wait on snail mail?  

08-06-14 : Married

08-22-14 : I-130 Sent

08-27-14 : NOA1

01-16-15 : NOA2

02-24-15 : NVC Received

02-28-15 : Submit DS-261 (originally)

04-03-15 : Resubmit DS-261 (DONT TOUCH THE LINK WHEN WAITING FOR DS-261 TO BE REVIEWED!!!!)

04-13-15 : AOS Invoice Paid

04-14-15 : IV Invoice Paid

05-21-15 : Sent AOS & IV Package

05-26-15 : Scan Date

06-21-15 : Received checklist

07-02-15 : New scan date

07-25-15 : Logged onto CEAC and saw three N/A's!

08-18-15 : Requested Expedite

08-20-15 : Expedite under review
08-24-15 : Expedite accepted
08-25-15 : Case in Transit!
08-26-15 : Scheduled interview date for October 6th!
08-27-15 : Case status on ceac shows "ready"!
09-01-15 : Rescheduled interview date for September 18th
09-18-15 : Interview and APPROVED!!!!!
10-15-15 : Entry into the United States

Removal of Conditions 
09-16-17 : I-751 packet sent
09-19-17 : I-751 packet received
09-21-17 : Money order cashed
09-23-17 : Received NOA1 dated 9/19/17
10-02-17 : Received Biometrics Appt. for 10/13/17

N-400 Filing
07-18-18 : Online filing and payment sent
07-18-18: Receipt Notice
08-06-18: Biometrics Appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.