80 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
2 hours ago, Breannamoreno said:

how many days after the consulate interview did everyone get to pick their passport and paperwork back up? How in the world do i register with cargo express???? ugh i'm freaking out now that its crunch time.   

Not everyone wants to share or take their time to update their time lines (lots want to come and see how to do things but they dont share to help) , but some kind and helpful people from Honduras have share their consular experiences reviews in the honduras portal of this website. what i can see there is that is taking about 5 business days to get your passport back after interview.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Breannamoreno said:

how many days after the consulate interview did everyone get to pick their passport and paperwork back up? How in the world do i register with cargo express???? ugh i'm freaking out now that its crunch time.   

Now with cargo expreso is simple first you go to this website http://www.ustraveldocs.com/hn/hn-iv-visaapplyinfo.asp

as far as i know they are basically a company that has a contract with embassies to mediate delivery of document and call centers for embassies, so they work with cargo espresso to physically deliver your passport. On that website you register and create an account put all the info they ask at end you will have a sheet with info and a bar code that you will take to embassy ( the sheet basically tells the embassy to what location you need your passport to be picked up sps or teg etc) 

Look here is some info that will help is in spanish and english read it detailed 

iv_pkt-reqdocs_sep17.pdf

TGG-Tegucigalpa.pdf

Timeline
20 hours ago, Breannamoreno said:

what kind of problems did anyone run into with the doctors office? can the spouse go in with you or no? we made an appointment with the office of claudia bravo.

I went with my husband to the doctors office i didnt go in with him but iwas there no problem at all i made appt with elsa carrasco and she was great very nice people at the office we got the exams the same day thank god 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Breannamoreno said:

I registerted to cargo express before we left to honduras i would recomand to go at least 2 weeks before ur interview to have everything in check especialy if they dont have a cedula use ur passport also make sure to get the police certificate it take 8 days in tegus. Thats the main one

as for the packet my husband had the interview 9/14 and his visa was printed the 9/17 and we recieved the packet 9/19 T san pedri and we did wait we just went it was there already i would say calcute 3-4 after the interview make sure to take a copy of the appt and acopy of photo id

Timeline

Hi everyone i forgot to share with you guys that i was allowed in the interviewroom with my husband in tegus. So just incase you can take you spouse with u aslong as you have a american passport they let you in the embassy. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.