Dashinka

Napolitano: It's 'Unheard Of' for FBI #2 Official to Request Immunity Before Testifying

78 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I don't believe the DNI coordinates the intelligence agencies operated by the military, and none of the information you posted said otherwise.  The DNI may get information from them, but other than that, not sure you can say they are speaking for them.

If Mueller is such a stand-up person that should be respected, why did he not notice his very obvious conflicts of interest and take a pass on this job.  Sure, he might be good enough to rise above them, but the appearance is all that matters, and he seems to not care how his own personal conflicts look like let alone his staff's.  I am sure they could have found someone from outside Washington that could have run this investigation and did not have the same conflicts.

You mentioned putting political affiliation first, what are your thoughts relative to how the media and FBI treated General Flynn?  I mean the guy plead guilty, the honorable thing to do for lying to the FBI, and they keep dragging out his sentencing.  What a joke of a team run by a dishonorable republican (Mueller).

Many of the conflict of interested allegations were raised by Trump's comments and tweets, which would themselves be a conflict of interest. 

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

4 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

If Mueller is such a stand-up person that should be respected, why did he not notice his very obvious conflicts of interest and take a pass on this job.  Sure, he might be good enough to rise above them, but the appearance is all that matters, and he seems to not care how his own personal conflicts look like let alone his staff's.  I am sure they could have found someone from outside Washington that could have run this investigation and did not have the same conflicts.

You mentioned putting political affiliation first, what are your thoughts relative to how the media and FBI treated General Flynn?  I mean the guy plead guilty, the honorable thing to do for lying to the FBI, and they keep dragging out his sentencing.  What a joke of a team run by a dishonorable republican (Mueller).

My main point is that I've read a number of books on these intelligence agencies and the cold war, etc (see James Bamford's The Puzzle Palace, Body of Secrets, etc, Tim Weiner's Legacy of Ashes, Pete Early's Confessions of a Spy), they are truly unsung heroes.

Most of what they accomplish they cannot receive any recognition for.

Whether they are sigint technicians or humint operations officers risking their lives every day, they don't go to work thinking about their political parties, they go to work to keep the US safe. And the way the current leadership has cast aspersions on the integrity of these entire agencies does us all a grave disservice.

They are like the sense organs of our military and government, so denigrating them publicly is quite literally cutting off ones nose (and eyes and ears) to spite ones face...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, jb914 said:

My main point is that I've read a number of books on these intelligence agencies and the cold war, etc (see James Bamford's The Puzzle Palace, Body of Secrets, etc, Tim Weiner's Legacy of Ashes, Pete Early's Confessions of a Spy), they are truly unsung heroes.

Most of what they accomplish they cannot receive any recognition for.

Whether they are sigint technicians or humint operations officers risking their lives every day, they don't go to work thinking about their political parties, they go to work to keep the US safe. And the way the current leadership has cast aspersions on the integrity of these entire agencies does us all a grave disservice.

They are like the sense organs of our military and government, so denigrating them publicly is quite literally cutting off ones nose (and eyes and ears) to spite ones face...

This has nothing to do with those intelligence agents on the ground risking their lives in what they are doing.  Rather, it has everything to do with those appointed as part of the elite leadership class inside Washington.  I have huge respect for those on the ground and they are unsung heroes.  

However, this does not answer my comments regarding the conflicts of interest hovering over Mueller’s organization including his own.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!