darth vader

Potomac december 2017 I-130 filers

59 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Raz and Mike said:

Ok cool...I will try it pronto to see if there is anything new...reading this thread sure gave me tons of hope...it was dwindling...sigh...thank you

Thanks Savannah...it's greatly appreciated...

Thanks for butchering my name :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 8:27 PM, D & T said:

I'm an April filler in Potomac too! I want so much to be transferred to a fastest Service Center :(  When we got our NOA 1 we celebrated we ended up in Potomac because it used to be the fastest place.

I just don't get why they don't move certain applications to a quicker office. I'm so gutted :( shame we can't request it to see if they will. It doesn't seem fair that filers after us get through quicker because of the luck of the draw!

wpid-1030ldr.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, jennywhite421 said:

I just don't get why they don't move certain applications to a quicker office. I'm so gutted :( shame we can't request it to see if they will. It doesn't seem fair that filers after us get through quicker because of the luck of the draw!

I know... :( It's crazy how our timeline changed since we filed our IR1. I just really hope that Potomac can be as fast as it used to

Hello All... I’m in Potomac Service Center, priority date 1/29/18... are there any January filers that have been approved?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
10 hours ago, JM&JJ Gonz❤️ said:

Hello All... I’m in Potomac Service Center, priority date 1/29/18... are there any January filers that have been approved?

Hey

I'm a December filer but I've seen January Filers getting approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Potomac Service Center...USC filed I-30 this may 2018, please I will like to know how much longer I may have to wait and like to know how fast Potomac Service Center processes files. 

Good luck to everyone.

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Shegzi3 said:

Potomac Service Center...USC filed I-30 this may 2018, please I will like to know how much longer I may have to wait and like to know how fast Potomac Service Center processes files. 

Good luck to everyone.

Potomac average time to approve case is approximately 7 months

Timeline
2 hours ago, Shelly25 said:

Potomac average time to approve case is approximately 7 months

But I read somewhere on this site Potomac is one the fastest service center, I even read they approve petition before the 5 month goals, never read anything saying 7 months about Potomac, 7 months may be the timeline for Lpr and not usc, I believe my case will be one of the fastest Potomac Service Center ever processed...God Who paved way in the middle of the sea will make a way for me.

Goodluck to everyone...lovers and dreamers 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Shegzi3 said:

But I read somewhere on this site Potomac is one the fastest service center, I even read they approve petition before the 5 month goals, never read anything saying 7 months about Potomac, 7 months may be the timeline for Lpr and not usc, I believe my case will be one of the fastest Potomac Service Center ever processed...God Who paved way in the middle of the sea will make a way for me.

Goodluck to everyone...lovers and dreamers 

My case was at Potomac and based on Everyone on VJ who I know their case was at Potomac too and it took roughly 7 months...

My PD is December 21 and I got approved July 13th! (My husband is the petitioner and he's a USC)  We still have persons from December waiting on approval from POTOMAC

Hopefully you get approved soon

Edited by Shelly25

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shelly25 said:

My case was at Potomac and based on Everyone on VJ who I know their case was at Potomac too and it took roughly 7 months...

My PD is December 21 and I got approved July 13th! (My husband is the petitioner and he's a USC)  We still have persons from December waiting on approval from POTOMAC

Hopefully you get approved soon

Omg why does it take that long? I pray God speed on every office my file has to go through...thanks Shelly 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Shegzi3 said:

Omg why does it take that long? I pray God speed on every office my file has to go through...thanks Shelly 

2 hours ago, Shegzi3 said:

Your case will be approved soon.. Fingers crossed🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.