Silent.93

Removing derivative from CEAC online - F3 (How much time it takes?)

17 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My Grand Mother is a petitioner and my mother is primary applicant.

We received welcome letter back on 20 April 2018.

Priority date 3 April 2006 (F3)

We have paid all the fees, filled DS-260,  uploaded all civil documents as well as AOS documents which are required but our civil documents are not getting submitted as it says "You will not be able to submit the documents until you complete the DS-260 and attached the required documents for all the applicants on this case".

For all the applicants only my sister will be not be immigrating with us because she is married thus we didn't paid her fees nor filled anything and left her profile bank and also requested to remove her profile from CEAC as they don't remove it immediately without a valid reason with a prove that needs to uploaded for the valid reason and it says to it takes 5 days to review this process.
Now problem is 7 days have passed and still they haven't remove my sister profile and we cannot submit our civil documents (after which it goes for the review).
Could anyone tell how much time does it takes for derivative profile to be removed the CEAC ? &

How much time do NVC takes to review the case after the civil documents are submitted?  

Edited by Silent.93

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/31/2018 at 7:14 AM, Silent.93 said:

My Grand Mother is a petitioner and my mother is primary applicant.

We received welcome letter back on 20 April 2018.

Priority date 3 April 2006 (F3)

We have paid all the fees, filled DS-260,  uploaded all civil documents as well as AOS documents which are required but our civil documents are not getting submitted as it says "You will not be able to submit the documents until you complete the DS-260 and attached the required documents for all the applicants on this case".

For all the applicants only my sister will be not be immigrating with us because she is married thus we didn't paid her fees nor filled anything and left her profile bank and also requested to remove her profile from CEAC as they don't remove it immediately without a valid reason with a prove that needs to uploaded for the valid reason and it says to it takes 5 days to review this process.
Now problem is 7 days have passed and still they haven't remove my sister profile and we cannot submit our civil documents (after which it goes for the review).
Could anyone tell how much time does it takes for derivative profile to be removed the CEAC ? &

How much time do NVC takes to review the case after the civil documents are submitted?  

NVC takes 6 weeks to review the case after submission. derivative profile should be removed within a week if you have sent the right document.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Huzaifa Akbar said:

Hello. I was checking up on the CEAC summary page and suddenly noticed that one applicant's name was not visible from the list. If the applicant was accidentally removed, we haven't paid the fee or anything, how can the name be restored?

Are you sure the removal was accidental and not due to ageing out?

3 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Are you sure the removal was accidental and not due to ageing out?

Yes. The entire family got the approved status 3 months ago. A few days back, all the names were there. But when I checked yesterday, one name was missing. Who should I contact to get this restored? The applicant that was removed is 21+ years of age and unmarried. 

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Huzaifa Akbar said:

Yes. The entire family got the approved status 3 months ago. A few days back, all the names were there. But when I checked yesterday, one name was missing. Who should I contact to get this restored? The applicant that was removed is 21+ years of age and unmarried. 

Have you done the CSPA calculations?  The 21+ years old derivative beneficiary was probably removed because he aged out.  

What's his birthday?

What's the PD?

When was the I-130 approved?  (If you don't know, then what's the four numbers in your NVC case number; it should follow a 3 letter code for your embassy/consulate.)

9 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Have you done the CSPA calculations?  The 21+ years old derivative beneficiary was probably removed because he aged out.  

What's his birthday?

What's the PD?

When was the I-130 approved?  (If you don't know, then what's the four numbers in your NVC case number; it should follow a 3 letter code for your embassy/consulate.)

Birthday: 12-12-1990

The priority date is 22-NOV-2004.

We received the letter from NVC on 22-Apr-2019.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Huzaifa Akbar said:

Birthday: 12-12-1990

The priority date is 22-NOV-2004.

We received the letter from NVC on 22-Apr-2019.

Sorry, the derivative beneficiary has aged out and is not eligible for a visa.  This is why he was removed from the case.

It took USCIS about 6 years (Nov. 22, 2004 to 2010) to approve the I-130, so the derivative gets an additional 6 years after turning 21.

He is now 28 years old.  He has aged out.  You can't add him back to the case because he is not eligible.  

Sorry.

Just now, aaron2020 said:

Sorry, the derivative beneficiary has aged out and is not eligible for a visa.  This is why he was removed from the case.

It took USCIS about 6 years (Nov. 22, 2004 to 2010) to approve the I-130, so the derivative gets an additional 6 years after turning 21.

He is now 28 years old.  He has aged out.  You can't add him back to the case because he is not eligible.  

Sorry.

Is there anything that the principal applicant/ sponsor or any other entity do to get this person on the list? Reapplying? Or contacting any department? A petition?

Timeline
Just now, Huzaifa Akbar said:

Is there anything that the principal applicant/ sponsor or any other entity do to get this person on the list? Reapplying? Or contacting any department? A petition?

No.  The person is not eligible for a visa.  There is NO WAY for this person to immigrate with his parents.

Once the parents get green cards, they can file a new case for him as an unmarried son.  He must stay unmarried.  This will take about 7 years.

Timeline
Just now, Huzaifa Akbar said:

If you're still talking to me, then US and F41 visa. This was the visa the removed applicant was already approved for.

The beneficiary is not from the US.  What country is the person from?

F41 is the sibling of the US citizen.  That is not who was removed from the case.  The person removed from the case is the child of the main beneficiary who would seek an F43 visa.

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Huzaifa Akbar said:

If you're still talking to me, then the applicant is from Pakistan and F41 visa. This was the visa the removed applicant was already approved for.

No one has been approved for a visa.  This is why there is an interview to determine if a visa can be approve.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.