Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Michael is one of my favorites. Seems like such a laid back guy

I really like Michael too. He’s very calm and tries to keep Angela grounded when she has her freak out moments, which is often. Bless his soul. 

On 8/8/2020 at 5:48 PM, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

How in Hades is Larissa stil in  this country?

TLC most likely paying her way for views.

I haven't kept up to date with the latest seasons but have been watching updates from the cast that I know via youtube snippets. I am interested in how Michael and Angela's spousal visa will turn out.

I'm really interested in Avery and Omar's journey too. 

BG Lisa and Usman was just a train wreck in action... Nothing beats the incredulous Dannielle and Mohamed's journey though. If only they showed more genuine couples like the first couple of seasons.

Edited by Xyrstine
Addition

Andrei is a sleazeball.  He got drunk and his true self came out and he challenged her brother to a fight.  The next day he gave a half-### apology saying he was convinced by Libby to apologize.  He didn't think he owed them an apology.  Then he goes to meet the father and brother and goes to give them fist bumps like nothing happened.  Clearly he doesn't realize what he did.  I LOVE that they both left him hanging like an idiot.  He said that he wanted them to stay for the wedding.  But the father saw right through him, that he only wanted them to stay to pay for the wedding.   He even said something like "i need to keep it level until the wedding (read: at least until the father pays for the wedding)" 

Asuelu's mother and sisters are unbelievable.  They would take his last penny and make him homeless to get the money from him.  I know it's his mother but he needs to stand up and say enough is enough.  I liked that he got up and left their house.  Next week's preview shows the nasty sister going after Kalani, but the mother holds her back.  I'd rethink that if i were her.  Kalani is a big girl, that bony sister would be in trouble.

Why do Darcey and Stacy only go after European guys?  Is it that American guys just aren't interested in a 45 year old? I think they look for visa hungry guys so they have more control.

They are a train wreck that you can't stop watching.  

A few months ago, Stacy showed Darcey pictures of Tom with another girl.  Now, Darcey found pictures of Stacy's fiance with another woman.  Darcey is not happy for her sister at all, she's can't stand that her sister has a man and she doesn't.

15 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Asuelu's mother and sisters are unbelievable.  They would take his last penny and make him homeless to get the money from him.  I know it's his mother but he needs to stand up and say enough is enough.  I liked that he got up and left their house.  Next week's preview shows the nasty sister going after Kalani, but the mother holds her back.  I'd rethink that if i were her.  Kalani is a big girl, that bony sister would be in trouble.

I am familiar with the culture of assisting family financially when stable etc. But seeing this really made me shocked. This is beyond family helping family and is basically extortion with emotional manipulation at its root. I agree, Kalani has appeared pretty badass. Shame she chose a toddler in a man's body for a partner though.

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

A few months ago, Stacy showed Darcey pictures of Tom with another girl.  Now, Darcey found pictures of Stacy's fiance with another woman.  Darcey is not happy for her sister at all, she's can't stand that her sister has a man and she doesn't.

Their relationship is built on toxic competition... I don't think they ever want to see the other succeed/be happy.

Edited by Xyrstine

17 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Andrei is a sleazeball.  He got drunk and his true self came out and he challenged her brother to a fight.  The next day he gave a half-### apology saying he was convinced by Libby to apologize.  He didn't think he owed them an apology.  Then he goes to meet the father and brother and goes to give them fist bumps like nothing happened.  Clearly he doesn't realize what he did.  I LOVE that they both left him hanging like an idiot.  He said that he wanted them to stay for the wedding.  But the father saw right through him, that he only wanted them to stay to pay for the wedding.   He even said something like "i need to keep it level until the wedding (read: at least until the father pays for the wedding)" 

I'd like to see Kalani's father tell Asuelu's family a thing or two! I know its his culture too, but i doubt he would like how they are trying to shake down Asuelu to get money. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

I'm kinda late to the game and just watching season 6 but I need to vent now. How can this 20 year old dingdong Steven even think about taking the baby away from his mom and bringing it to the US without her 🙈😡🙈🙈

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mary Lou said:

I'd like to see Kalani's father tell Asuelu's family a thing or two! I know its his culture too, but i doubt he would like how they are trying to shake down Asuelu to get money. 

Asuelu's mother disgust me... How can she watch him crazy that they don't have money to send and they must take care of their kids too and she just waive it all off and demand he still sends her money like #######😳😳😳

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

2 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

I'm kinda late to the game and just watching season 6 but I need to vent now. How can this 20 year old dingdong Steven even think about taking the baby away from his mom and bringing it to the US without her 🙈😡🙈🙈

Yeah, it's messed up.  But it turned out well, she arrived in the US with the baby some time ago.

19 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Asuelu's mother disgust me... How can she watch him crazy that they don't have money to send and they must take care of their kids too and she just waive it all off and demand he still sends her money like #######😳😳😳

His sister is no better then the mother!!! When Kalani asked her how much she sends, she told her it's not her business. Then when Asuelu goes to the house the sister says she sends money back home. I think she's full of it.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Who else thinks that Darcey sent those 100 roses to herself, and they didn't come from one of her new boy toys?  Darcey is feeling down because Stacey's boyfriend arrived and she has to keep up in the rivalry.

They wonder why they can't keep a relationship when their main pre-requisite is a 6-pack.

Train-wreck but can't look away.

Darcey meets up with Stacey and her boyfriend for a drink, and within 2 minutes she can't help herself and announces that she has another boy toy.  This psycho can't NOT be the center of attention.

Edited by Eric-Pris

1 hour ago, Eric-Pris said:

Who else thinks that Darcey sent those 100 roses to herself, and they didn't come from one of her new boy toys?  Darcey is feeling down because Stacey's boyfriend arrived and she has to keep up in the rivalry.

They wonder why they can't keep a relationship when their main pre-requisite is a 6-pack.

Train-wreck but can't look away.

Darcey meets up with Stacey and her boyfriend for a drink, and within 2 minutes she can't help herself and announces that she has another boy toy.  This psycho can't NOT be the center of attention.

That one is a train wreck I have no problem looking away from

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

That one is a train wreck I have no problem looking away from

I was still hoping to see Asuela's F-I-L pound him into the sand and send him back to the Island.  It could happen, still.  It'd be awesome. 

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, Letspaintcookies said:

He made my blood boil! They turned out ok as someone above mentioned. 

I wont forget how he made her cry at her most vulnerable days after giving birth because she was paying too much attention to the baby 🙄🙄🙄 seriously!! 😠😠😠😠

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the difference in size of the participants ...from the recap compared to the pillow talk?....they all seem to have gained alot of weight!

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes