Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

For me so far Ash & Avery seem to be the only couple with great prospects. Although it bothers me that Ash is lying through his teeth and probably playing Avery. Dear Avery, your instincts are right on point  I will make sure I talk to everyone before I leave...since I know he is a dating couch and will tell me anything he thinks I want to hear.

About Ed, at this stage I dont like him at all...Yeah Rosemarie lives in a third world country ...yeah she may have had many men...yeah she has a child and he might as well be her ticket out of Philippines. However, She is willing to put up with you Ed...She is willing to stay with you...why is he trying to make it too difficult. He goes "Out of respect I want to take it slow" then it happens you go out singing like a Canary that you got some not respecting her traditions.

Stephanie and Erika ....Gosh dunno what to say. I mean its no biggie that she has a dating app on her phone it does not mean she uses it. Plus Stephanie for someone that traveled all the way down under, why dont you give romance a chance ...exploit your time together to a maximum at least find out if you lesbian for real or not.

Yolanda, dear Yolanda....from one black woman to another ...you definitely know you are being scammed. Why you on this show I dont know but time will tell.

To me Usman by standing up to baby girl Visa proved to me at least that he is not doing it just for the GC. If he was he will tolerate her bullshit like Micheal did with Angela.

Varya and Geoffrey oh my Gosh Geoffrey how dare you denying her the right of making an informed decision for herself? You refuse to disclose your criminal history but you accuse her of talking to other men?...common let’s play nice.

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 4/7/2020 at 6:09 PM, JFH said:

Why they used a lawyer for the I-130 is a total mystery. And why they paid the whole lot at initial filing is also a mystery.

Some people think they need a lawyer for the whole process, and many lawyer ads perpetuate that belief.  That being said, these two are so dumb it may be a god idea to have guidance from someone else.

16 hours ago, JFH said:

And as if all that’s not enough for Rachel and her fighting man, they are wanting to have another baby, even talking about IVF. 

OOof.  We were getting trained on IVF (injections etc) when the 4th IUI took.  I agree doing that and visa process at the same time would be incredibly stressful for anyone.   Did they explain why IVF?  Just because they cannot be physically together to conceive or is there an actual reason? And where would they get the money from, neither of them seem to have good jobs?  

5 hours ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

You know I used to feel bad for big Ed or tiny Ed because of him syndrome... But he has been down right callous to that girl...

When he did the "can I kiss you there and there..." thing, that was so creepy.  I think he has a foot fetish.

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Literally what all did he expect? She lives in Caloocan which is a working class city on the outskirts of Manila. He is lucky that she isn't living in Tondo or Las Pinas. My wife and I laughed at the whole shaving the legs part and how her father will sleep with them

This is Baby girl Lisa when she gets Sojaboy to the US

rkk0utadnpr41.jpg

Thats if he does not dump her

2 hours ago, Penguin_ie said:

.  We were getting trained on IVF (injections etc) when the 4th IUI took.  I agree doing that and visa process at the same time would be incredibly stressful for anyone.   Did they explain why IVF?  Just because they cannot be physically together to conceive or is there an actual reason? And where would they get the money from, neither of them seem to have good jobs?  

They seem to think they will “need” IVF because she will be “almost 40” by the time he gets his visa. At least that’s one thing they are realistic about - the timescale of the whole IR-1 plus subsequent waiver. They are currently 35 and 36 and it appears that the I-130 hasn’t even been adjudicated yet (sounds about right for Nebraska). So “almost 40” is a good estimate. 

What bothers me the most about these two is they talk about the process taking 3 years and costing $11k even for normal circumstances. 

And the cost of IVF is going to be a shock for them if $11k for the visa was a struggle. I did my last one in 2006 in the UK (private hospital) and it was several thousand pounds per cycle even then. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

9 minutes ago, JFH said:

They seem to think they will “need” IVF because she will be “almost 40” by the time he gets his visa. At least that’s one thing they are realistic about - the timescale of the whole IR-1 plus subsequent waiver. They are currently 35 and 36 and it appears that the I-130 hasn’t even been adjudicated yet (sounds about right for Nebraska). So “almost 40” is a good estimate. 

What bothers me the most about these two is they talk about the process taking 3 years and costing $11k even for normal circumstances. 

And the cost of IVF is going to be a shock for them if $11k for the visa was a struggle. I did my last one in 2006 in the UK (private hospital) and it was several thousand pounds per cycle even then. 

Of course they used Go Fund Me for some if not all of that $11k

20 hours ago, JFH said:

And as if all that’s not enough for Rachel and her fighting man, they are wanting to have another baby, even talking about IVF. Christ on a bike! She doesn’t have a job, he has little chance of getting a visa without a waiver process, not even living together yet but yeah! Let’s make babies! Even if it means IVF at a cost of $$$$! I have to say, having been through IVF without success and the visa process (fortunately with success!) there is no way she is mentally strong enough to cope with IVF. She can’t get through an episode without crying. I guess 2 x 2 wasn’t enough for her and she wants 3 x 3. Father’s Day will be interesting in that family with three kids buying gifts for three different men. 

I thought the British husband was the father of the youngest one?  Or I read that somewhere...  [Didn't she give him the umbilical cord or something like that, was weird "gift" to a "boyfriend" she had (supposedly) never met]

I don't know why they are so sure that IVF will be required - "try" a bit before giving up, she is not that old. Now I have to go and watch those snippets, thanks for letting us know.

Edited by Lemonslice

Timeline

Annie and David, this what I call a "real relationship." I love Annie's personality, she's funny, cute. And of course David's personality too! He should forget the hair surgery and lose some weight than surgery.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Annie and David, this what I call a "real relationship." I love Annie's personality, she's funny, cute. And of course David's personality too! He should forget the hair surgery and lose some weight than surgery.

Agree with you on David's personality, he's a very sociable and likable guy, but he's lazy and has no work ethic,  Lazy people don't lose weight and if by some miracle they did, they would gain it back.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:55 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

are you talking about the freeloader scumbag who kicked his daughter out of the house? the guy who needed to beg his best friend to sponsor because he was too lazy to work? the guy who was living in the firehouse?

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Timeline
2 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

are you talking about the freeloader scumbag who kicked his daughter out of the house? the guy who needed to beg his best friend to sponsor because he was too lazy to work? the guy who was living in the firehouse?

Yeah the fat bald guy 

12 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

The one who kicked his daughter Tasha out of the house was Eric, who was that Leida. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

1 hour ago, Mary Lou said:

The one who kicked his daughter Tasha out of the house was Eric, who was that Leida. 

ok so he is just a lazy freeloading pos then.

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

1 minute ago, Prizm123 said:

ok so he is just a lazy freeloading pos then.

Apparently he is working as an English teacher and he Annie have some gig where they do meet-and-greets otherwise I don't think they would be able to do all the traveling that they had done so I think he is working now. But definitely when they showed him on the show he was lazy and looking for handouts. I've actually chatted to him on Facebook and he is very nice

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1