Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

Why do these bobo's that go to visit their "girlfriend/boyfriend" abroad think that it has to be ring or break up?  They are so insecure/inexperienced that they don't realize that it's possible to be in a relationship without getting engaged.

Tim is conflicted between engaged or break up.  So he gave her the engagement ring and called it a promise ring.  :lol:

And that bobo in Kenya, same thing.  Except that he will be legally married in Kenya since there is no engagement there.  He has to literally BUY his wife by paying the father.

I agree! Tim's ring totally backfired anyway..

And Benjamin, goshhh- he's backed in a corner and didn't know what to do. I don't think they're ready to be married.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Giving a used ring never a good idea - a symbol of a failed relationship. 

Edited by cyclone27

ROC Timeline

Service Center: Vermont

90 Day Window Opened....08/08/17

I-751 Packet Sent..............08/14/17

NO1 Dated.........................

NO1 Received....................

Check Cashed....................

Biometrics Received..........

Biometrics Appointment.....

Approved...........................

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

I-130 NOA1: 22 Dec 2014
I-130 NOA2: 25 Jan 2015
NVC Received: 06 Feb 2015
Pay AOS Bill: 07 Mar 2015
Pay IV Bill : 20 Mar 2015
Send IV/AOS Package: 23 Mar 2015
Submit DS-261: 26 Mar 2015
Case Completed at NVC: 24 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Approved: 22 Sep 2015
Visa Received: 03 Oct 2015 

Timeline

Jennifer & Tim- whattt, come on girl, leave him. She's questioned him living up to be the man she needs in a partner, several times- and he hasn't proved himself to her at all. She is way to cool and fun to be with boring Tim who is too attached to Veronica.

Avery & Omar- did anyone else see they're apparently selling 'middle eastern' accessories online, but everyone is calling them out for being pieces from TJMaxx or something?? haha

Rebecca & Zied- Rebecca has way more  🚩 than Zied.

Darcey being forced to watch Tom salsa dance with all those women :lol: she was dying, that was hilarious to watch her squirm. Tom's sister needs to be permanently present in their relationship for them to stand a chance. I mean at all.times. She had to stand there and force Darcey to ask Tom if they're exclusive. Darcey needs to burn  that top immediately lol.

darcey-breakdown.jpg.94ba2011eff0d34cc43935db5c458b89.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 hours ago, Beth & Achraf said:

Sadly , Caesar was a chump, and sent Maria loads of cash, they broke up right before filming began, but she agreed to play along for the story line.

Where would he get loads of cash?   he is suppose to be a nail tech 

Real story line is she is a model and he wants to further a career in acting for advertisements so this story line was to promote him

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

And that bobo in Kenya, same thing.  Except that he will be legally married in Kenya since there is no engagement there. 

We know that Benjamin has filed for a K1 visa.  We also know anyone who marries abroad (even if just a religious ceremony) cannot apply for a k1 visa.   Wonder if US Immigration is watching the show??  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
7 hours ago, Jon&Margz said:

We know that Benjamin has filed for a K1 visa.  We also know anyone who marries abroad (even if just a religious ceremony) cannot apply for a k1 visa.   Wonder if US Immigration is watching the show??  

I was wondering the same thing!

K1 Visa                                                                 Adjustment of Status                                                             ROC

Service Center : California Service Center                        CIS Office : Kansas City MO Service Center                           California Service Center

Consulate : Bucharest, Romania

I-129F Sent : 2011-11-18                                 Date Filed : 2012-09-04 Date                            Filed: 2015-05-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-11-23                                      NOA Date : 2012-09-06                                                             NOA1 Date: 2015-05-28

I-129F RFE(s) : none                                              RFE(s) : NONE                                              RFE(s): NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-04-12                                                 Bio. Appt. : 2012-10-03                                                              BIO. Appt.: 2015-09-15

NVC Received : 2012-04-26

NVC Left : 2012-05-10                                           EAD/AP Approved : 2012-11-08                             ROC APPROVED:2015-10-26      

Consulate Received : 2012-05-14                               EAD/AP Card Received : 2012-11-17                         Green card Received: 2015-11-04    

Packet 3 Received : 2012-05-17                                          Green card Approved : 2013-07-08                        NO INTERVIEW

Packet 3 Sent : 2012-05-20                                                    NO INTERVIEW

Interview Date : 2012-06-26                                                 Green Card Received : 2013-07-15

Interview Result : Approved                                                 

Visa Received : 2012-06-26                                                   

US Entry : 2012-07-05

Marriage : 2012-08-24

N-400 Naturalization:

04/25/2016 N-400 sent to USCIS AZ courier address thru FedEx

05/04/2106 NOA I-797 Receipt Notice Date
05/27/2016 Fingerprints Bio-metrics appointment date
06/08/2016 E-notification of interview scheduling
06/13/2016 Received official letter regarding interview
07/18/2016 Date of Interview
08/11/2016 Date Oath Ceremony
Field Office: Kansas City, MO

event.png

On 10/14/2019 at 11:26 PM, Eric-Pris said:

I need to go get my eyes checked.  I must have vision problems because I don't see why 2 guys are calling the Ecuadorian girl Evelyn the most beautiful girl.

And she told the bobo Corey in the "Tell All" that if he doesn't trust her, he can go find somebody who he will trust more.  Say what?????  She must really love him.  And his only "friend" in Ecuador turns out is just waiting for them to break up, so he can slide in and take his place.

He is the most easy going guy in the world. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

After watching the lastest season of "before the 90 days" and the latest "the other way" I told myself I would not be watching this television series anymore.  It's just getting ridiculous.  Some couples are fun to watch, but still...

On 10/15/2019 at 1:44 PM, Umka36 said:

New season of 90 day Fiance starts November 3 and here are the new couples:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/90-DAY-FIANCE-Returns-for-Seventh-Season-on-November-3-20191015

There's a "rich" guy from Greenwich, CT (one of the most uppity towns in the US) who met a "model" on a yacht.  Yes, we know what kind of women are on those yachts to "cater" to international "business men".

Timeline
14 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

There's a "rich" guy from Greenwich, CT (one of the most uppity towns in the US) who met a "model" on a yacht.  Yes, we know what kind of women are on those yachts to "cater" to international "business men".

Maybe Darcey will somehow snake her way into that for some more screen time, isn't she from CT too? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Has anyone seen the preview for the new 90 Day Fiance Season 6?  Already lost interest.  

Edited by Ed&Midori1031

Poor, stupid Benjamin has "married" Akinyi, refers to her as his wife, and yet still wants to try for a K-1.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Poor, stupid Benjamin has "married" Akinyi, refers to her as his wife, and yet still wants to try for a K-1.....

There is a saying:  "If you think getting an Education is expensive - try ignorance".   Benjamin will prove ignorance of US Immigration law will cost him both time and money.   His k1 will be denied.  The fees are non-refundable.  He'll have to start all over with the CR1 visa - pay fees - and wait a year --   All the while paying Father Bikini a monthly bride price payment.   I doubt Benjamin will be making too many trips to Kenya with all that on his plate.