Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/29/2018 at 9:26 PM, JFH said:

I was pleased for the reurn of Papa Chantel. Had to laugh that Pedro, who lives in a shoe box with Chantel, arrived at a cabin 20 times the size of the shoe box and said he needed his space. 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Papa Chantel!! Love that!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/29/2018 at 12:11 PM, Paul & Mallory said:

I was thinking the same thing about Nicole. I wonder if she had to have a co-sponsor... her mother, or whoever that woman was, didn't seem too emotionally invested in their relationship. I told my husband her whining gets on my nerves, though. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN WHAT HAAAAAAAAAAPPENEEEEED". :mellow:

Ugh Nicole is another one that I cannot stand. She is bats#$@ crazy and the constant whining is ridiculous. She looks so unwashed and unkept. I yelled at the TV when she was rolling around on her unmade dirty sheets..."Girl get your lazy butt out of bed!!". I feel so bad for her daughter that I wish that child services would intervene and the fact that she keeps saying "Daddy's calling" drives me crazy.

They have some real doozies on this show but it makes for spectacular entertainment:whistle:

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

6 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Nicole's attorney is advising to try for a K-3......really?

She needs be advising her to get some kind of Medical Weight loss procedure like sleeve,  She can't live past 30 with her lifestyle and weight, it's a deadly combo...….

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

8 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

That so called attorney doesn't know much about immigration. Of course it doesn't surprise me Nicole doesnt want to find out the reason for the visa denial. She wants things her way, and doesn't care how she gets it. Such a train wreck, and i didn't think i heard Azan really agreeing for her to move to Morocco and get married? 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
19 hours ago, moemac59 said:

Ugh Nicole is another one that I cannot stand. She is bats#$@ crazy and the constant whining is ridiculous. She looks so unwashed and unkept. I yelled at the TV when she was rolling around on her unmade dirty sheets..."Girl get your lazy butt out of bed!!". I feel so bad for her daughter that I wish that child services would intervene and the fact that she keeps saying "Daddy's calling" drives me crazy.

They have some real doozies on this show but it makes for spectacular entertainment:whistle:

Yeah I got that vibe after just watching one episode with her. She's definitely my least favorite. She needs to get it together. And YES - when her kid was like "daddy's calling!" I looked at my husband and was like "Has she even met this guy? Does she even know what she's saying?". I haven't watched much to know a lot about their back story, but..... :wacko:

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Paul & Mallory said:

Yeah I got that vibe after just watching one episode with her. She's definitely my least favorite. She needs to get it together. And YES - when her kid was like "daddy's calling!" I looked at my husband and was like "Has she even met this guy? Does she even know what she's saying?". I haven't watched much to know a lot about their back story, but..... :wacko:

Nicole's daughter has met him on the last season when they went to Morocco. I agree, calling him daddy is very strange.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, lucybelle said:

Random side note, the esposo and I are actually moving back to his country!!!  So I get to do visas all over again, this time for me!  Yippee...

I'm guessing that you have dealt with CR bureaucracy much.  You are about to see red tape and inefficiency at  awhole another level.  Good luck.  Personally I could not live there myself.  I'd divorce before moving there.  Tico time just doesn't work for me.  I'm an A type person. 

18 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

Yeah, must be a great lawyer.  She also said that they can appeal a K-1.

Free advice is usually worth every penny

Sorry missed update last week, just watched last 2 shows....

Jorge is still crazy about Anfisa, even though shre treats him so nasty.  And she seems to actually want to work on things.  Couples counseling was her idea.  But she's a master manipulator.  She invites him to move in but tells him that sh's not sure that she can get over how he hurt her.  Then why move him in?  Nothing more than getting control of him if he thinks she's still not going to tak him back.

Paola/Rull... he's so jealous.  He has a hot wife, he needs to be more secure and trusting.  Why di dit take them 9+ hours to get from Miami to Colombia?  Were they flying Spirit...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

David/Annie... he's still not working.  In his opinion, he's "overqualified".  Yeah... that's not it.  Maybe when at a job interview, your career goal shouldn't be "first, to please my 25 year old wife" or "to put food on the table because the money is running out".  That doesn't reek of desperation.  LOL

Pedro/Chantel... she is being played like a violin.  He got drunk at the family cabin trip and spilled his little secret.  That the family (he, his mother, and his DR wife) have a plan for him to move to the DR.  The next morning (sober) he tried to fix it and spin it but I don't think Chantel bought it.  I think she's starting to realize what is going on.  He's sending money and things back to start a business and leave her to go back there.  His family are total scammers.

Nicole/Azan... she is just a immature child.  She wants what she wants and that's it.  Throws a tantrum if can't get it.  She "doesn't care" why he got denied and a couple days later tells her parents that "[we] decided".  They didn't.  She did.  He was trying to dissaude her from coming to Morocco when she proposed the idea to him.  He gave her excuses about not having a job, no money, no car,  but we all know he's embarrassed to be seen with her and just wants to come here and leave her, no to be stuck with her for an extended period.

Milloy/Luis... he doesn't want to be her babysitter.  And she can drive now it looks like, she's no longer driven around.  Congrats to the alky for getting her license back.  I think he's regretting his decisions.

These people are all unstable in some way.  None of them are normal.  I guess normal dosn't get any ratings, we seen a couple fairly stable couples and they were too vanilla and we complained.    haha

Edited by TBoneTX
stereotypical comments removed

Responding before reading any comments!

David and his family are such effing losers I can't even contain myself.  Good choice, Annie *rolles eyes*

Luis is despicable and Molly needs to get off her high horse and just leave his lazy bum.  I think she wants to stay married to him to prove that he loved her all along and she made the right decision in marrying him.  But let's be honest, that relationship is a hot mess.  Luis is a child, not a man.  The way he constantly rolls his eyes, oh my goodness.  And how about Olivia just up and leaving?  My good southern family would be dragging me back to the house by my ponytail.  Please.

Pedro and Chantel are equally dumb.  I want to feel bad for Pedro because Chantel's family SUCKS SO BAD.  I actually think he handled the trip well until he talked about moving back to the DR.  But this whole "I'm starting a business" and then refusing to tell Chantel what it is, is just going to dig him deeper into a whole.  Hiring a private detective?  Please....  Like there's anything they could find that USCIS couldn't...!

Nothing on Anfisa and Jorge.

I feel so bad for Paola.  I don't want kids but I know how important it is to many Latin American countries.  I'm sure she felt like she is letting everyone down.  They can always adopt!

I actually watched the first half of this episode last week.  I watch online and this episode was already available.  Can't wait til next week!

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

3 hours ago, Eric-Pris said:

I'm guessing that you have dealt with CR bureaucracy much.  You are about to see red tape and inefficiency at  awhole another level.  Good luck.  Personally I could not live there myself.  I'd divorce before moving there.  Tico time just doesn't work for me.  I'm an A type person. 

I actually lived in CR for four years with the esposo before moving up here, and applied for my own residency during that time.  (Still under "esperando firmas" for oh, about six years now).  I'm well aware of the red tape and incompetence.  But I love CR and I love my husband and I'd rather be anywhere in the world with him, than in my home country without him.

Full timeline- 

April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A post has been edited because of language stereotyping a broad demographic.  See the site's Terms of Service.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Here is my take on the show in general.  Kinda boring overall this season, I have watched 90 days since it first started.

I hope they get some drama going, I hate the way they edit stuff like implying Azan was a drug dealer or had ties to drug dealers.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

3 hours ago, Chris Duffy said:

Here is my take on the show in general.  Kinda boring overall this season, I have watched 90 days since it first started.

I hope they get some drama going, I hate the way they edit stuff like implying Azan was a drug dealer or had ties to drug dealers.

Ugh me too!  Like the specific clip is the lawyer (who let's be honest doesn't know that much if she's suggesting a K-3. Maybe they're just calling it that for the show so that viewers aren't like "what? CR1??") saying "it could be something so minor that even Azan doesn't know it's on his record".  And of course the clip is "he's got ties to drug cartels"  Like c'mon.

Full timeline-