Eric-Pris

90 Day Fiance -- season ??? [merged threads]

2,971 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/22/2018 at 4:50 PM, Cyberfx1024 said:

Just a clip of the longer video I will find later. His friend Chris ran a fantasy type thing in Thailand for people with money and David was a fixxer

so they are into human trafficking in a way? That makes me sick...and the show new about this?

Does Nicole live in a motel?? That's what the set up looks like, room after room in a row. Not to mention the place is nasty, clothes and toys and whatever else all over the floor ect. Won't she get an explanation from the embassy why he was denied? I'm sure she will be on the next plane to marry him.

I am tired of Russ and his whining, he obviously didn't know alot about Pao or her past before he decided to go further with their relationship. 

Chantal's family are annoying AF. But Pedro has been also. Not sure what's going to happen with them.

I didn't watch Jorge and Anfisa, i had enough of them the past seasons.

Molly never should have let that  Luis back in the house. Maybe she is finally realizing her kids should come first?!?!?

David is a loser, and now has his son living with them. Which Annie wasn't to happy about, now David cant walk around naked :blink: or can they have sex 5 times a week. That's a visual i didn't need :wacko: Now Chris has stopped being the sugar daddy with the money, they have to pay rent, i highly doubt Annie's paperwork got sent in for her greencard or EAD. They just had to pawn some gold, where would he get the money for the fees? Her family knows everything now and the mother was asking for the $15, 000 David owes her, fat chance she will see it.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 5/22/2018 at 8:26 PM, Mary Lou said:

This is hilarious!!

I despise David and Anfisa. David broke mooch loser who won't get a job. Anfisa makes me want to slap her. Love when the producers were questioning her about the web cam footage and she tried to play stupid...duh it's all over the internet you dumb.....

Great recap EricPris. Keep them coming

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

3 hours ago, moemac59 said:

I despise David and Anfisa. David broke mooch loser who won't get a job. Anfisa makes me want to slap her. Love when the producers were questioning her about the web cam footage and she tried to play stupid...duh it's all over the internet you dumb.....

I just now googled and found her video.  That is for sure her.  How many webcam video does she have?   She sure isn't shy

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Hey everyone!  Back for the gossip!!  (Random side note, the esposo and I are actually moving back to his country!!!  So I get to do visas all over again, this time for me!  Yippee...)

Alright I think I'm all caught up!

I have always had a bit of a ... not soft spot, but compassion I think for Pedro. I believe that relationship is genuine. He's a loser, she's an idiot. It's real.  Chantels family is awful. They are so awful it almost pains me to watch them. Hiring a PI to investigate, are you kidding me?? But it's obvious that Pedro's family is taking advantage of the situation. They're milking it, and Chantels family is awful. They keep trying to supposedly mend the family, but continue to bring up random . 

Everyone else is the same. The way Jorge stares at Anfisas cleavage is disgusting. Like, really?

Paolo and Russ is genuine. But they're sooo different. I'm guessing she's pregnant. They'll stick it out for short term, long term who knows what will happen.  The guilt trips that Paola's family is giving her and Russ is SO FAMILIAR.  Every time we visited my in-laws they totally are like "we never see you!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Why!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US??!!"  Yet even with their US visitor's visa they can never get on a plane to visit us.  It's very cultural.  I learned to live with it.

That sex talk between Annie and David has my mind scarred for the rest of my life. Ugh....

I do wish that with Nicole they would mention his visa got denied probably because he's from a Muslim country. We've all seen it happen plenty of time here on the forum.  I also loved the immigration lawyer suggesting a K-3 visa.  Umm, don't you mean CR-1??  I should be an immigration lawyer... I'd make way more money...

N-400 May 2017 Google Doc

Full timeline- 

Filed from abroad- Costa Rica

NOA1- NOA2: 316 days

Jan 12, 2013: Married!!
Mar 19, 2013: NOA1

Jan 28, 2014: I-130 approved

NVC- Green Card in Hand: 189 days

Feb 3, 2014: TSC sends case to NVC
April 14: Real checklist for AOS (saying tax number was incorrect when it wasn't)
April 30: Another AOS checklist, for proof of employment (which was already sent)
May 1: Checklist for IV- certified marriage certificate (even though I sent a certified one originally)
July 1: INTERVIEW!!! - APPROVED!
July 16: POE through Miami
July 22: SSN card in the mail
August 30, 2014: Green card arrives in the mail!!!

ROC: 366 days
April 27, 2016: Sent 300 page ROC packet to VSC via overnight mail
May 16: Check shown as charged online, received NOA 1 dated April 29
June 20, 2016- Biometrics
April 28, 2017: Approval
May 4, 2017: Approval letter arrived
May 15, 2017: GC arrives in mail

N-400: 190 days
May 8: Sent packet to Dallas Lockbox
May 12: NOA 1, Credit card charged
June 7: Biometrics
June 16: "In line"
Oct 2: Interview letter arrives (online status still says ''in line'')
Oct 31: Interview- Approved!
Nov 13: Oath ceremony!  Applied for passport & registered to vote on site.
Nov 22: Passport arrives (paid for expedited service and overnight delivery)

Journey complete! A total of 1701 days or 4 years, 7 months and 26 days.

1 hour ago, lucybelle said:

Hey everyone!  Back for the gossip!!  (Random side note, the esposo and I are actually moving back to his country!!!  So I get to do visas all over again, this time for me!  Yippee...)

I have always had a bit of a ... not soft spot, but compassion I think for Pedro. I believe that relationship is genuine. He's a loser, she's an idiot. It's real.  Chantels family is awful. They are so awful it almost pains me to watch them. Hiring a PI to investigate, are you kidding me?? But it's obvious that Pedro's family is taking advantage of the situation. They're milking it, and Chantels family is awful. They keep trying to supposedly mend the family, but continue to bring up random . 

Everyone else is the same. The way Jorge stares at Anfisas cleavage is disgusting. Like, really?

Paolo and Russ is genuine. But they're sooo different. I'm guessing she's pregnant. They'll stick it out for short term, long term who knows what will happen.  The guilt trips that Paola's family is giving her and Russ is SO FAMILIAR.  Every time we visited my in-laws they totally are like "we never see you!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Why!!!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE US??!!"  Yet even with their US visitor's visa they can never get on a plane to visit us.  It's very cultural.  I learned to live with it.

That sex talk between Annie and David has my mind scarred for the rest of my life. Ugh....

I do wish that with Nicole they would mention his visa got denied probably because he's from a Muslim country. We've all seen it happen plenty of time here on the forum.  I also loved the immigration lawyer suggesting a K-3 visa.  Umm, don't you mean CR-1??  I should be an immigration lawyer... I'd make way more money...

Does the immigration process to your esposo's country take as long as it does here? 

In the clip for next week, i thought i heard Azan had something to do with drug trafficking? That lawyer Nicole found ha ha 

Yes, David and Annie is like something you can't un see or un hear Ickk.

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:00 AM, moemac59 said:

I laughed so hard at that and my wife was wondering what it was about so I proceeded to tell her. She was amazed about the webcam video to say the least.

David is a guy that to me always has a an excuse for everything and it pisses me off. It's funny to me because he owes literally everybody money from Chris to his in laws, and good luck seeing any of that anytime soon. $15k for a dowry yeah right I ain't paying that at all.

9 hours ago, lucybelle said:

Pedro is a guy that to me cares more about everything else other than Chantel. He lets his family control him to send them money all the time, not to mention he has a FULL video game console experience set up in the apartment right now. I mean I saw that and was like WOW, Chantel's brother even eluded to it as well how he plays all the time.

I really do think that Russ loves Paolo but he never wanted to learn her past at all is my take from it all. He wanted his Barbie doll wife and never wanted to know about what happened in the past, but then he gets mad about EVERYTHING and accuses her of lying to him. But my wife thought it was weird how Paolo supposedly never contacts her family hardly at all. Because my wife is in contact with different parts of her family every single day(it's a really large family).

That sex talk had me laughing so hard "Your son stay here 5 days a week, that means you get sex 2 times a week" hahahaha.

I don't think that Azan got denied because he is Muslim but because he is from Morocco. Which we all know is a notoriously hard embassy to get any type of visa from at all. Yeah that immigration lawyer is why I consider over 90% of them FOS and a POS.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, Mary Lou said:

Does Nicole live in a motel?? That's what the set up looks like, room after room in a row. Not to mention the place is nasty, clothes and toys and whatever else all over the floor ect. Won't she get an explanation from the embassy why he was denied? I'm sure she will be on the next plane to marry him.

I think she lives in a sort of 1 bedroom duplex because that's all she can afford at the moment. Where is the child's father in all of this and is he paying child support?

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I think she lives in a sort of 1 bedroom duplex because that's all she can afford at the moment. Where is the child's father in all of this and is he paying child support?

I suspect she probably has no clue whom the father is, She looks like she belongs on Jerry Springer or Maury.

She is a very disgusting person, she doesn't take care of herself, she lives in a dirty apartment that looks like a pigsty , Her hair appears to be greasy and she looks unbathed most of time, I suspect her personal hygiene is lacking as well.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

1 minute ago, Chris Duffy said:

I suspect she probably has no clue whom the father is, She looks like she belongs on Jerry Springer or Maury.

She is a very disgusting person, she doesn't take care of herself, she lives in a dirty apartment that looks like a pigsty , Her hair appears to be greasy and she looks unbathed most of time, I suspect her personal hygiene is lacking as well.

Kinda reminds me of my x-wife really and what I found out AFTER we got married. Notice I said X and not my current wife.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 11:31 PM, Mary Lou said:

I am tired of Russ and his whining, he obviously didn't know alot about Pao or her past before he decided to go further with their relationship. 

Chantal's family are annoying AF. But Pedro has been also. Not sure what's going to happen with them.

I didn't watch Jorge and Anfisa, i had enough of them the past seasons.

Molly never should have let that  Luis back in the house. Maybe she is finally realizing her kids should come first?!?!?

David is a loser, and now has his son living with them. Which Annie wasn't to happy about, now David cant walk around naked :blink: or can they have sex 5 times a week. That's a visual i didn't need :wacko: Now Chris has stopped being the sugar daddy with the money, they have to pay rent, i highly doubt Annie's paperwork got sent in for her greencard or EAD. They just had to pawn some gold, where would he get the money for the fees? Her family knows everything now and the mother was asking for the $15, 000 David owes her, fat chance she will see it.

I was thinking the same thing about Nicole. I wonder if she had to have a co-sponsor... her mother, or whoever that woman was, didn't seem too emotionally invested in their relationship. I told my husband her whining gets on my nerves, though. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN WHAT HAAAAAAAAAAPPENEEEEED". :mellow:

I don't think there was ever an explanation about his interview....? I think I missed the tail end of the latest episode.

Molly is another full blown 90 day Cliché.

Yeah I definitely did not need a visual of David and Annie's intimate life. :wacko: Her sound effects were not needed, either. LOL

Håll ut, y'all.

K1 Process                                                                                AOS Process

July 2015 - met online thanks to Zak Bagans                                                            May 25, 2018 - South Carolina marriage license issued

June 2016 - first in-person meeting                                                                             May 26, 2018 - legally married

August 2016 - stateside visit                                                                                        June 7, 2018 - applied for Social Security Number [manual verification required]

February-April 2017 - stateside visit                                                                           June 18, 2018 - SSN/card received in the mail

April 4, 2017 - got engaged                                                                                          June 30, 2018 - submitted I-485 (AOS)/I-765 (EAD)/I-131 (AP) together

June 5, 2017 - submitted I129F                                                                                   July 9, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP electronic NOA1 received

June 12, 2017 - received NOA1                                                                                   July 13, 2018 - AOS/EAD/AP hard copy NOA1 received (dated July 6, 2018)

December 1, 2017 - received NOA2                                                                            July 25, 2018 - Biometrics appointment (Charlotte, NC)

January 17, 2018 - NVC received case                                                                      August 1, 2018 - case status updated to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

January 18, 2018 - received NVC case number by phone                                      August 11, 2018 - case status updated to "I-485 Interview Scheduled"

January 24, 2018 - packet received via email                                                           August 16, 2018 - AOS Interview Scheduled letter received

February 15, 2018 - medical appointment                                                                 August 28, 2018 - visited civil surgeon (Winston-Salem, NC) to complete I-693

February-March 2018 - trip to Gothenburg                                                                                                [beneficiary had to get one remaining vaccination stateside]

February 22, 2018 - interview at the US Embassy in Stockholm                            September 18, 2018 - I-485/AOS Interview in Greer, SC

[passed, pending receipt of medical papers]                           September 18, 2018 - case status updated to "Card Has Been Issued/Mailed"

February 27, 2018 - medical papers received by Embassy                                     September 25, 2018 - Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2018 - visa received in the mail with passport                                          October 6, 2018 - traditional wedding with family & friends

May 16, 2018 - POE in Charlotte, NC

Up next.... Removal of Conditions!

1 hour ago, Paul & Mallory said:

I was thinking the same thing about Nicole. I wonder if she had to have a co-sponsor... her mother, or whoever that woman was, didn't seem too emotionally invested in their relationship. I told my husband her whining gets on my nerves, though. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN WHAT HAAAAAAAAAAPPENEEEEED". :mellow:

I don't think there was ever an explanation about his interview....? I think I missed the tail end of the latest episode.

Molly is another full blown 90 day Cliché.

Yeah I definitely did not need a visual of David and Annie's intimate life. :wacko: Her sound effects were not needed, either. LOL

She did have to have a cosponsor for his visa.... Did you even watch last season at all??? She begged and pleaded for her dad to be their cosponsor for the visa because "she doesn't make to much".     Azan told her that he aced the interview perfectly and then got up on Administrative Processing then Denied. Which unfortunately is not uncommon for K1's going through Morocco.

Molly is just looking for a live in babysitter that she can have sex with and what ever his name is knows this. But like I told my wife last night he knows that he has to play the game at least until he gets his GC. I am pretty sure he is being coached on what to do and what not to do.

Hahahahahaha

Edited by Cyberfx1024

On 5/24/2018 at 2:49 PM, javadown2 said:

so they are into human trafficking in a way? That makes me sick...and the show new about this?

Human trafficking? Did you watch the video clips?

Consulate: South Africa
Married: 2011-06-25
I-130 Sent: 2011-07-22
I-130 NOA1: 2011-07-25
I-130 Approved: 2011-07-27
Receive I-864 Package: 2011-11-10
Return Completed I-864: 2011-11-14
Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-10
Packet 3 Sent: 2011-11-10
Packet 4 Received: 2011-11-15
Interview Date: 2011-11-30
Interview Result: Approved