CoffeeVegan

Recent case transfer

85 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
33 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

So did all of us and we are all hoping and waiting for someone to recieve an update so that we could all get a better idea of what to expect. The best guess IMHO is RFE/Approval / Interview.🌼

We got email notification yesterday about N-400 interview. The website is not updated yet but like many here its about a month from when they send the interview notice.

19 minutes ago, ramus_maximus said:

We got email notification yesterday about N-400 interview. The website is not updated yet but like many here its about a month from when they send the interview notice.

Oh goodness!!! Congrats you guys!!!!! This is exciting!🥂 Please tell me more. So whens the interview? You guys had pending I 75 as well correct? So safe to say it must be Interview notices most likely for the rest of us,hopefully. Just got an email notification today morning that there are no case updates for me😩

Edited by CoffeeVegan

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Oh goodness!!! Congrats you guys!!!!! This is exciting!🥂 Please tell me more. So whens the interview? You guys had pending I 75 as well correct? So safe to say it must be Interview notices most likely for the rest of us,hopefully. Just got an email notification today morning that there are no case updates for me😩

Enjoy the waiting game :lol:

Timeline
3 hours ago, CoffeeVegan said:

Thank you. Still waiting on USCIS website to update the interview date and the snail mail to arrive in mail but I am guessing a month from yesterday at least.

We do have I-751 pending, no news on that yet but some one suggested we will have a combo interview.

And lastly I got the same email you mentioned about no news on the 18th, so wait a few days and hopefully you get the same update as we got.

May the odds be ever in your favor.....:D

7 hours ago, ramus_maximus said:

Thank you. Still waiting on USCIS website to update the interview date and the snail mail to arrive in mail but I am guessing a month from yesterday at least.

We do have I-751 pending, no news on that yet but some one suggested we will have a combo interview.

And lastly I got the same email you mentioned about no news on the 18th, so wait a few days and hopefully you get the same update as we got.

May the odds be ever in your favor.....:D

Yes!! Sounds good. On to civics prep. Study time 🕐

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

@CoffeeVegan @Name O Boy I hope we'll get an interview soon too. I have to admit that this waiting is not easy...

Lifting Conditions                                                                Citizenship

CIS Office:  California Service Center                               Service Center:   Lewisville TX Lockbox

Date Filed:  01/19/2017                                                      CIS Office:           Greer, SC

NOA Date:  01/25/2017                                                      Date Filed:           03/06/2018

Bio App.:     02/15/2017                                                      NOA Date:           03/10/2018

RFE:                                                                                        Bio Appt.:             03/29/2018

Interview Date:                                                                     Interview Date:    07/12/2018

Approval:                                                                               Approved:

Got I551 Stamp: Yes                                                           Oath Ceremony:

20 minutes ago, YafaUSA said:

@CoffeeVegan @Name O Boy I hope we'll get an interview soon too. I have to admit that this waiting is not easy...

I know , sometimes it is just plain depressing being in the unknown. @ramus_maximus had applied for GC in 2016 so it makes sense that they would get an earlier appointment. I am a 2017 ROC applicant. I am thinking it wil be a while for me but I am open to God doing a miracle for every one of us. You know what, this is my quote for today . " Celebrate everything until further notice" . We are all here for each other and it is my privilege to share each others anxiety while we wait. Am praying for you guys. Have a blessed day 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Edited by CoffeeVegan

Anne of Green Gables.

2 minutes ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I know , sometimes it is just plain depressing being in the unknown. @ramus_maximus had applied for GC in 2016 so it makes sense that they would get an earlier appointment. I am a 2017 ROC applicant. I am thinking it wil be a while for me but I am open to God doing an miracle for every one of us. You know what, this is my quote for today . " Celebrate everything until further notice" . We are all here for each other and it is my privilege to share each others anxiety while we wait. Am praying for you guys. Have a blessed day 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Thank you for being so supportive and positive. I do still hope it won't be too long until we'll hear something! :)

Lifting Conditions                                                                Citizenship

CIS Office:  California Service Center                               Service Center:   Lewisville TX Lockbox

Date Filed:  01/19/2017                                                      CIS Office:           Greer, SC

NOA Date:  01/25/2017                                                      Date Filed:           03/06/2018

Bio App.:     02/15/2017                                                      NOA Date:           03/10/2018

RFE:                                                                                        Bio Appt.:             03/29/2018

Interview Date:                                                                     Interview Date:    07/12/2018

Approval:                                                                               Approved:

Got I551 Stamp: Yes                                                           Oath Ceremony:

I passed my N400 interview on April 2nd 2018. On May 7th May 2018, my application was transferred to the NBC. I applied for ROC for I751 on 19th July 2016. Not too sure where I stand, as this has been dragging on for nearly 2 years now, and it is getting more and more frustrating at every passing day. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NC1987 said:

I passed my N400 interview on April 2nd 2018. On May 7th May 2018, my application was transferred to the NBC. I applied for ROC for I751 on 19th July 2016. Not too sure where I stand, as this has been dragging on for nearly 2 years now, and it is getting more and more frustrating at every passing day. 

Did you ask them about your pending I-751 during interview visit? When was/is you oath ceremony?

Just now, ramus_maximus said:

Did you ask them about your pending I-751 during interview visit? When was/is you oath ceremony?

No, I didn't ask them about my ROC during my interview. I am still waiting for my oath ceremony to be confirmed. I applied in Orlando, FL.

Timeline
5 hours ago, YafaUSA said:

Yeah, I know how it feels. I am expecting to get my interview notice in 2 to 3 months. Hopefully, you will get it before me :)

Timeline
5 hours ago, CoffeeVegan said:

I know , sometimes it is just plain depressing being in the unknown. @ramus_maximus had applied for GC in 2016 so it makes sense that they would get an earlier appointment. I am a 2017 ROC applicant. I am thinking it wil be a while for me but I am open to God doing a miracle for every one of us. You know what, this is my quote for today . " Celebrate everything until further notice" . We are all here for each other and it is my privilege to share each others anxiety while we wait. Am praying for you guys. Have a blessed day 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Thanks a lot for your support and prayers. We are not alone in this journey. One thing is for sure we will never forget this journey, such a memorable one :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.