703 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, tlatrice70 said:

Good Morning May Filers I'm so please to announce I got my approval from USCIS last night!!! My service center is Nebraska!!! God is so awesome. Once again this shows their processing time is unpredictable. 

Thats awesome !! Congratulations, and good luck with the next steps ! :)

• I-130 petition sent: May 5th, 2018
  • I-130 Petition received: May 14, 2018
  • I-130 Petition approved: Nov 27, 2018
  • Case sent to NVC: Dec 21, 2018
  • Case received at NVCJan 2nd, 2019
  • NVC case# Generated: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Fees paid: Feb 19th, 2019 
  • AOS and IV Forms / Docs submitted: Feb 22nd, 2019 
  • NVC Case Complete : March 8th, 2019
  • InterviewMay 31st, 2019 - Approved

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, tlatrice70 said:

Good Morning May Filers I'm so please to announce I got my approval from USCIS last night!!! My service center is Nebraska!!! God is so awesome. Once again this shows their processing time is unpredictable. 

Wow, that's awesome.  Congratulations! I'm a noisy March filer, so forgive my asking, did you file a K3 alongside the

I -130?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

Wow, that's awesome.  Congratulations! I'm a noisy March filer, so forgive my asking, did you file a K3 alongside the

I -130?

Yes I did,  my K3 got closed because i had my CR-1 in first. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Marie85 said:

I -130?

9 minutes ago, tlatrice70 said:

So do you both suppose the K3 had anything to do with the quicker processing of the Cr1? Or would it not have any bearing on it since the K3 was closed?

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Timeline
1 minute ago, PersaisX said:

So do you both suppose the K3 had anything to do with the quicker processing of the Cr1? Or would it not have any bearing on it since the K3 was closed?

I have no idea. my Cr1 was filed first. i sent in my k3 one month later and that too got routed to Nebraska with my Cr1.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
13 minutes ago, tlatrice70 said:

Ok . It seems like the lope hole , i noticed with all early and unexpected approvals they always do k3 in conjunction with the I130 and uscis always close the k3 and just approved the i130. Congratulations again. 🥂🥂

Timeline
Just now, Marie85 said:

Ok . It seems like the lope hole , i noticed with all early and unexpected approvals they always do k3 in conjunction with the I130 and uscis always close the k3 and just approved the i130. Congratulations again. 🥂🥂

THank you again!!! i was certain i was going to get an RFE because i didn't top load a lot. However when i sent off for my K3 i added additional evidence excluding chat logs which i will side load those along with a couple affidavits from from friends and family. I'll be back in Ghana next week so i will submit this visit in also.

On 6/7/2018 at 6:22 PM, jenifferrecio426 said:

Hi I send my application with the overnight delivery on Friday, May 25. I just got the NOA1 today the notice is dated may 31 but my priority date is MAY 25. Filed to Chicago because i'm in new York. My application is been processed in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. I was looking at their processing times and they take between 7.5 to 9 months. I always hear bad comments about this office. It seems that this is going to be a long waiting.

i filed mine in New York too, My PD is May 8th, do you know somebody from DR that process their cases in NYC and got approved?

2 hours ago, gisselle10 said:

i filed mine in New York too, My PD is May 8th, do you know somebody from DR that process their cases in NYC and got approved?

I don’t know anybody process in NYC because once you filed and send your petition to Chicago they send it to where they considered, can be routed to Texas, California, Vermont, Potomac, national center of benefit or either Nebraska. I130 are procesed only in this service centers. I see some people from Nyc filing in Nebraska and Texas from April that already are approved.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 hours ago, tlatrice70 said:

I am a may filer in nebraska too!! Cr1? Mine is cr2 since their dad is here.. 

AOS from h2a visa, marriage based.

Filed I 130, I 485, I 131 and I 765 concurrently,

5/11/2018 Priority date; sent to Missouri, MSCxxxxxxxxx

6/15/2018 Biometrics appointment, Houston TX

7/11/2018 RFE for Birth Certificate

7/23/2018 Sent BC in response to RFE

7/31/2018 Confirmation of receipt of the BC

8/3/2018 received courtesy letter for medical 

8/6/2018 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

9/19/2018 EAD/AP approved

9/20/2018 EAD/AP card in production 

9/24/2018 EAD/AP card is ready to be mailed

9/25/2018 EAD/AP card is mailed, usps tracking included in online update

9/27/2018 EAD/AP card picked up at post office

I-130 for 2 husband's daughters (my step daughters) 10 and 17

5/11/2018 Priority Date; sent to Nebraska Service Center, LINxxxxxxxxx

Waiting game for ALL cases!

15 hours ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

I don’t know anybody process in NYC because once you filed and send your petition to Chicago they send it to where they considered, can be routed to Texas, California, Vermont, Potomac, national center of benefit or either Nebraska. I130 are procesed only in this service centers. I see some people from Nyc filing in Nebraska and Texas from April that already are approved.

my case is processing in Texas Service Center, lets pray to get NOA2 soon ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.