coco84

CASE COMPLETED TO INTERVIEW - EMPLOYMENT BASE VISA - April

285 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
Just now, artml said:

Yes. It showed up only in my form, but not in hers. 

That is the actual screenshot I took from the submitted form. It has no unanswered questions, it has been reviewed by our lawyers, so we didn’t just omit something.

I was really puzzled by this when we filled out the forms.

true, is on the main applicant. I looked at mine and does not have it. Who knows what stood out to the consular officer in this particular case. Each case is so unique.  Hopefully he will get the visa issued soon, and there will be no other problems.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Absolutely. This whole process is so exhausting, all I want by this time is to get the visas and move on. 

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

Timeline
15 minutes ago, artml said:

Absolutely. This whole process is so exhausting, all I want by this time is to get the visas and move on. 

I know. I am in the same boat.  Absolutely draining....

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, artml said:

Yes. It showed up only in my form, but not in hers. 

That is the actual screenshot I took from the submitted form. It has no unanswered questions, it has been reviewed by our lawyers, so we didn’t just omit something.

I was really puzzled by this when we filled out the forms.

I am an EB2 dependent and I had to put my education and mentioned the institutions that I went! I know because I am studying my printed DS260 right now for my interview tomorrow! 

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys, I just want to share with you my experience in Mumbai, India for my biometrics appointment! They asked me for my passport pictures even though in the instructions there is no mention of bringing them! I was in the line for 5 min and then inside for 15 min. This step is very quick, you don’t have to dress formal for this!!! I will update about my interview tomorrow!!!

Timeline

NVC representative confirmed that my case is complete today over the phone. Now onto the interview scheduling—and according to her, they're currently assigning July interview dates.

Spoiler

☑ PWD issued – April 7

NVC Scan Date – June 11

☑ Medical exam – July 17

Timeline
3 hours ago, artml said:

NVC representative confirmed that my case is complete today over the phone. Now onto the interview scheduling—and according to her, they're currently assigning July interview dates.

Mine was completed exactly one week ago, 6/7/2018. Still no email. I am also hoping for a date in July,

Timeline
11 hours ago, maryLu said:

Mine was completed exactly one week ago, 6/7/2018. Still no email. I am also hoping for a date in July,

Have you tried calling? From what I've read in the IR/CR forums, a lot of people get their appointments confirmed over the phone, and receive confirmation emails only a week or so later.

Spoiler

☑ PWD issued – April 7

NVC Scan Date – June 11

☑ Medical exam – July 17

Timeline
12 hours ago, artml said:

Have you tried calling? From what I've read in the IR/CR forums, a lot of people get their appointments confirmed over the phone, and receive confirmation emails only a week or so later.

Got the email last night. I called about 3 times. They say they schedule at the end of the month and will schedule for August.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just got my EAD/AP combo card! Phew - one less thing to worry about. I have a month long trip planned from July 15 - Aug 15. Any tips of traveling with the AP card?

My I-485 case also got transferred to the NBC. (I'm an EB2 filer) I'm a little bit worried interview will come in the month I'm away, but I doubt it will come that fast right? How much time in advance does the government give before interview date? A month? Two?

Best of luck to everyone!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Wow, how did you get AP so fast? any tips? I applied AP along with work permit around mid April 18, now the VJ website showing it won't be approved till mid Oct, and every time I'm checking it's keep delaying. I'm devastated, since my husband and I already booked our honeymoon for mid Sep. when I applied AP, i thought we have plenty of time (because suggested time is 90 days), now looks like it's going to be delayed. I'm not sure how accurate is the VJ processing time information is. any suggestions to speed up the process?

thank you very much

Christy 

Edited by Christy2683

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.