coco84

CASE COMPLETED TO INTERVIEW - EMPLOYMENT BASE VISA - April

285 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, SSeb said:

Finally got interview date over phone on June 7 in Montreal, Canada

I am glad you finally got your interview!!! Please share your experience after the interview! I look foward to know how was it!!! :D

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 5/2/2018 at 4:07 PM, maryLu said:

Congratulations!

I am EB2 GC and my case complete on March 23rd 2018. I am calling nearly every couple of days and still waiting NVC to schedule my interview. Anyone knows about EB based interview waiting list in Montreal? It is very stressful to wait :-(. 

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, AAA_can said:

I am EB2 GC and my case complete on March 23rd 2018. I am calling nearly every couple of days and still waiting NVC to schedule my interview. Anyone knows about EB based interview waiting list in Montreal? It is very stressful to wait :-(. 

I think there is someone else here who waited a long time for an interview in Montreal. @SSeb

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
On 4/26/2018 at 11:47 PM, maryLu said:

Ours took 5 weeks. Best wishes to you  we are waiting on a Cc.

Thanks, @maryLu!

My case was actually sent to the NVC on April 23, which is 17 days after appoval. This means I'm at the 1 month mark right now. Colleagues from different countries with EB-3 visas have told me the transfer times are anywhere between 46 to 56 days, i.e. upto 2 months.

Like I mentioned earlier, I already ordered and received the police clearance as instructed but at this rate it looks like it won't be valid by the time I get to the exit interview...

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:32 PM, SpidersWeb said:

Thanks, @maryLu!

My case was actually sent to the NVC on April 23, which is 17 days after appoval. This means I'm at the 1 month mark right now. Colleagues from different countries with EB-3 visas have told me the transfer times are anywhere between 46 to 56 days, i.e. upto 2 months.

Like I mentioned earlier, I already ordered and received the police clearance as instructed but at this rate it looks like it won't be valid by the time I get to the exit interview...

Sipdersweb,

Is there any progress on your case since sent date of 23 April? Mine is few days behind you and I still dont have case received confirmation from NVC after 6 weeks!!

I wonder how will it take after case received to fee bill.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
12 hours ago, bigbobby9 said:

Sipdersweb,

Is there any progress on your case since sent date of 23 April? Mine is few days behind you and I still dont have case received confirmation from NVC after 6 weeks!!

I wonder how will it take after case received to fee bill.

Hey bigbobby9,

At this time there are no updates on the USCIS website, so no confirmation of case received for me either. I know many people who called the USCIS directly and they were left with the impression that calling really made a difference, like they received their welcome mail or fee bill the following day. Also, some never got the confirmation from the NVC, so since their case was sent, the next thing that was communicated was the fee bill.

We have this group of professionals with EB-3 visas in the process and the time between the case was sent from the USCIS to the date the fee bill was received is quite consistently 2 months, at either 8 or 9 weeks. Based on my date of 4/23, I should expect to get the fee bill around 6/23-30. Since you're a few days behind, you should remain patient for a little longer.

Those who have come to know the date that the NVC actually received their case have reported that either the case was received a week after it was sent or that the case was received a week before they received their fee bill. Judging by this, in your case, you should get the fee bill soon after you hear from the NVC since you've already waited the longer period of this equation, if you know what I mean.

After the fee bill, you should allow 1 week to receive Packet 3 (submitting DS-260 and civil documents), then up to 2 months for Packet 4 (exit interview notice) and the exit interview will be scheduled 1-2 months in advance (depending on your local embassy's schedule).

Let me know if you get an update!

Timeline
On 4/30/2018 at 9:44 PM, adamas said:

Just called NVC to ask about interview date. They told me over the phone that my interview has been scheduled for June 4th 2018 at the Embassy in London. An email confirming that will follow within a week.

How did your interview went?? What questions did they ask? Did you have the exact same job title as when your PERM was approved???

Timeline
On 5/3/2018 at 3:53 AM, SSeb said:

Finally got interview date over phone on June 7 in Montreal, Canada

Hi Seb, please share your experience at the interview!!! What questions did the officer ask!!! Thanks 🙏🏻 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.