LMDXB

K1 Visa Interview at US Embassy Abu Dhabi

363 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Shedkenuh said:

Hi Sis, did you go home to Philippines just to get NBI clearance?

i got mine in phil since we had vacation last month. u can apply from phil embassy here.

• 2 weeks later...

hi! i got an email frm abu dhabi us embassy but nothing on the body of the email. just 3 attachment, not even mentioned by name on the words files. is that the packet 3?

6 minutes ago, hq990 said:

could u share the attachment please? 

its only like this 

the other 2 is list of physician and security information for interview day. thats all

31444A50-E65A-4C54-80A8-D6AC506425C9.jpeg

2 minutes ago, GandL2017 said:

its only like this 

the other 2 is list of physician and security information for interview day. thats all

31444A50-E65A-4C54-80A8-D6AC506425C9.jpeg

yes this is the packet 3,congrats

hi all, 

i sent email to the embassy asking them about the packet 3 and this is  their reply, and its ready since 7 May, im already booked my interview date  20 jun, anyone could help?

image.png

18 minutes ago, hq990 said:

hi all, 

i sent email to the embassy asking them about the packet 3 and this is  their reply, and its ready since 7 May, im already booked my interview date  20 jun, anyone could help?

image.png

We have same date mine ready since 7 May too and i sent email to embassy maybe 4 times since then.

1 minute ago, GandL2017 said:

We have same date mine ready since 7 May too and i sent email to embassy maybe 4 times since then.

and my case keep show updated 5 times since 7May, last one was dated today and after few mins got the packet 3.

Hi Hq990,

Just be patient, Its Ramadan month and they have short working hours now. You will have soon. At Least you got information from USEM.

Hi Gandl2017,

There should be 4 attachments

1. How to make an appointment - This is the procedure to get an appointment

2. Panel Physician

3. Required Docs

4. Security Info

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.