John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Yaa81 said:

@sunshinefemi2014 I sent pictures of us together as well as with family and friends,  copy of my passport, copy of  my birth certificate,  video, text and voice call logs,  gift receipts, proof of travel, petitioner and beneficiary passport pic, intent to marry from petitioner and beneficiary etc... Its just the feeling of hoping it was enough. I even labeled everything making it easy for whomever to navigate  through my package. Still waiting on my NOA1 package was delivered April 6th per usps tracking.  

The mine was available for pickup that day too! so we should get NOA1 soon!!!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Futuremrsazdag said:

I saw another but it was for noa2 people??

Yes you can be right. Sometimes when your eyes are not inline with your head you will certainly mistaken some of the namethreads. :oops: :D

4 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

The mine was available for pickup that day too! so we should get NOA1 soon!!!

Yay so were same day 😍😍

2 minutes ago, ShyLucy said:

Yes you can be right. Sometimes when your eyes are not inline with your head you will certainly mistaken some of the namethreads. :oops: :D

Thats why I started this one so we can follow eachother for us april filers

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Yaa81 said:

@sunshinefemi2014 I sent pictures of us together as well as with family and friends,  copy of my passport, copy of  my birth certificate,  video, text and voice call logs,  gift receipts, proof of travel, petitioner and beneficiary passport pic, intent to marry from petitioner and beneficiary etc... Its just the feeling of hoping it was enough. I even labeled everything making it easy for whomever to navigate  through my package. Still waiting on my NOA1 package was delivered April 6th per usps tracking.  

oh good i sent so much in, did you submit the form for enotification i recieved a text message and email with all the details once they received it.since US mail takes awhile

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
12 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

EVERYTHING READY??

All set!! Mailed on Saturday!  Keep thinking of more stuff I could have added lol

First Met - 03/2004

129F Sent - 04/07/2018

POE - 02/11/2019

AOS, AP, EAD NOA1 - 04/05/2019

Biometrics - 04/22/2019

AOS Interview - 06/13/2019

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@Naes I sent screenshots of video and voice calls call history via whatsapp app. And  I also sent call history print outs for direct calls via cell phone.  They want to see dates and duration of calls.. proof of ongoing relationship.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Yaa81 said:

@Naes I sent screenshots of video and voice calls call history via whatsapp app. And  I also sent call history print outs for direct calls via cell phone.  They want to see dates and duration of calls.. proof of ongoing relationship.

Yep yep I saw what you meant and deleted my comment (I read it wrong the first time ;) sorry for the confusion)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please I have a question..

I read that since the new I-129f form is 13 pages, it already contain the Biographic information.  Meaning the   G-325a form is no longer required, Is this information valid?

Did anyone of us who has filed added or omitted this G-325a  bio form?

Thanks for you response.

K1 Visa

30 April 2018 - Received Date for NOA1

10 October 2018 - Notice Date for NOA2 (on I-797)

13 November 2018 - NVC received petition

19 November 2018 - Case Number Received!

27 November 2018 - In Transit

30 November 2018 - Case received by US Embassy Nigeria

15 December 2018 - Packet 3 received!

16 December 2018 - Scheduled interview

25 January 2019 - Medical Exam

01 February 2019 - Medical Result ready

07 February 2019 - Interview date and passed

08 February 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Ready" to "Application Received"

19 February 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Application Received" to "Administrative Processing"

20 February 2019 - CEAC Status Changes from "Administrative Processing" to "Issued"

21 Feb 2019 - Received e-mail/SMS to pick passport up

22 Feb 2019 - Visa and Package to be surrendered to US Immigration in hand

AOS

13 May 2019 - Package sent with USPS 

15 May 2019 - Package received my USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

20 May 2019 - NOA1 received from text!

22 May 2019 - Fees deducted from Bank Account

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.