TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2018 at 1:21 AM, Blueberry23 said:

Received RFE as per USCIS app.. how long does it usually take them to take action once they received the documents they needed from us? 

Thanks for the responses in advance! 

They say it can take up to 60 days on the letter I received, but mine was approved 6 days after they received my response.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/12/2018 at 9:59 AM, educin said:

For those who have received NOA2 approval and online update "Sent to NVC"

How many days did it take between NOA2 and the online update?

My date of approval was March 28 but USCIS sent the case to NVC on April 9th. I am still waiting for the NVC to contact me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
On 4/12/2018 at 8:57 PM, educin said:

They say it can take up to 60 days on the letter I received, but mine was approved 6 days after they received my response.

Thanks for your response! Twas sent April 9 according to USCIS website but my husband hasn’t received the letter yet.. I hope and pray that our approval will be that quick too! 🙏 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 4/6/2018 at 12:00 AM, Mrs.D11 said:

From the forum at NVC filer April 2018, it looks like pivot cases take longer at around 8wks before getting a case number compared to a regular one which is about 5-6wks

Excuse me what is a pivot case 

On 4/6/2018 at 3:39 AM, carlinhoswave said:

I already got my CN and IIN, paid the fees, filled DS-260, sent AOS and IV documents. My question is how long is it taking  for them to update to Case Complete?

Oh i'm sorry my bad. From what i've seen in the other forums, some got CC at around 3-5wks

1 hour ago, Amisharjil said:

Hi All,

I sent my package to NVC do you know how long will it take from now to get called for an interview. Also when should I get my medical done?

Around 3-5 wks is when the say Case Complete then maybe a week to receive the interview schedule. Once you have the schedule, that's the time when you can get your medical done. Just make sure you get it done before the interview date

1 hour ago, Michelle609 said:

Excuse me what is a pivot case 

Pivot case is for certain countries. Instead of mailing the regular documents to NVC, they need to send it electronically.

On 4/12/2018 at 7:37 PM, Michelle609 said:

How long have you guys waited to get approved in the Nebraska service center

Mine took about 6.5 months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.