TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hey guys, how are you? I hope everyone is ok! So my case is a pivot case which everything at NVC phase is electronically (CEAC). Yesterday I sent all of my documents and now my case is under review. How long is it taking for pivot cases to get CC?

From the forum at NVC filer April 2018, it looks like pivot cases take longer at around 8wks before getting a case number compared to a regular one which is about 5-6wks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, Mrs.D11 said:

From the forum at NVC filer April 2018, it looks like pivot cases take longer at around 8wks before getting a case number compared to a regular one which is about 5-6wks

I already got my CN and IIN, paid the fees, filled DS-260, sent AOS and IV documents. My question is how long is it taking  for them to update to Case Complete?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got an email from Nvc saying Notice of missing items ..affidavit of support forms and civil documents but I just send it Friday .but it’s not a detail checklists to see what I’m missing.Anyone else had this happened to them ?because I just mail it out this week and they reveieved the package this Friday 

Edited by GiGiJamacia

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I leave in one hour to pick up my husband from the airport! He said POE at Washington DC airport was very easy to do. He did tell me that they asked him a few questions but I don’t know yet what those questions were. Anyways so glad that this long and stressful journey at times  is almost finally over!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

Received RFE as per USCIS app.. how long does it usually take them to take action once they received the documents they needed from us? 

Thanks for the responses in advance! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
22 hours ago, sunil1 said:

Has any of the late feb / early march approvals received their case number from NVC? My case was received by NVC on March 16 but haven't received my case number yet. 

NVC received ours on March 15th and still nothing. I'm hoping we hear something by week 5. 

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Timeline
16 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

I leave in one hour to pick up my husband from the airport! He said POE at Washington DC airport was very easy to do. He did tell me that they asked him a few questions but I don’t know yet what those questions were. Anyways so glad that this long and stressful journey at times  is almost finally over!! 

Waoo soo happy for your tough journey!

Finally completed.

I want to know that your nvc process was as a pivot case or other one?

Is Pakistan considered as a country for pivot cases?

Someone told me that!

mine petition just approved today!

14 hours ago, Blueberry23 said:

Received RFE as per USCIS app.. how long does it usually take them to take action once they received the documents they needed from us? 

Thanks for the responses in advance! 

2 to 4 weeks

Timeline

How can we expect that our case in nvc will be pivot case or other one?

Does this thing matter with country or anything like that?

Is Country like Pakistan considered to be selected for pivot cases?

I hope anyone can help me on this issue

My case just approved today

Edited by Beast333

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

If you haven't already check the spreadshhet for NVC case number tracking and also fill out your information. 

Link : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1EpL3DRn848N3DkuFdSDcvjdiMYxLSXRSpse1mH0k13rioA/viewform

Edited by sunil1

Timeline
7 hours ago, Beast333 said:

Waoo soo happy for your tough journey!

Finally completed.

I want to know that your nvc process was as a pivot case or other one?

Is Pakistan considered as a country for pivot cases?

Someone told me that!

mine petition just approved today!

2 to 4 weeks

When we went through NVC it was not a pivot case but I believe now Islamabad is part of the pivot cases. And thank you so much 😊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Any October filers?

My PD is Oct 27th,

Service Center: Nebraska

I´ve seen a few October filers getting approvals, has anybody heard anything from Nebraska?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.