TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 1/16/2019 at 1:39 PM, Parisa_1234 said:

Thanks! NOA1 was April 17. Make sure you open the "myUSCIS" account; it seems to be more up to date compared to the other one.

Really?  You got the notice online before they mailed the approval letter?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Parisa_1234 said:

Yes, I haven't received the mail yet. 

I just created a "my account" for USCIS.  When I try to add a "paper filed case" by entering the USCIS case receipt number(from NOA1), I get an "synching error" message.  Am I doing this wrong?  

Timeline

Ok, seems like I created an account for my.uscis.gov instead of egov.uscis.gov.  Now I have account for both.  The latter is giving me case update.  But, it is same old news.  More waiting time I guess. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, IloveDanang said:

Ok, seems like I created an account for my.uscis.gov instead of egov.uscis.gov.  Now I have account for both.  The latter is giving me case update.  But, it is same old news.  More waiting time I guess. 

I had the same issue when I tried to add paper based filed case, it gives me error. How did you resolved this ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, IloveDanang said:

Try going to USCIS site.  -->click "Check Case Status" --->click "Sign up"---> log in and then add case.

Thank you. 

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I just filed for a Immigrant Visa for my Domincan republican wife this month. I received the notice of receipt January 6th. Can someone give me some good information. So far when I call the toll free number, so far nothing more was requested from me and I was told the initial review of my packet did not have any errors. Should i expect it to take 9 months before my I-130 is approved or rejected? I am just looking for any good or bad stories from anyone. This is my first time.

Are there any January 2019 (I-130) filers in this group? I would like to stay in communication with you because I filed in January 2019 for my wife.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I just filed for a Immigrant Visa for my Domincan republican wife this month. I received the notice of receipt January 6th. Can someone give me some good information. So far when I call the toll free number, so far nothing more was requested from me and I was told the initial review of my packet did not have any errors. Should i expect it to take 9 months before my I-130 is approved or rejected? I am just looking for any good or bad stories from anyone. This is my first time.

You just applied this month. Once you get your noa1.. you just sit and wait. Average processing times are 8-10 months before giving out noa2’s. Don’t call every day or every week because you still have almost a year before they’ll even touch your case. Calling won’t make any difference. Check your status online 

go through this website and look at peoples stories. All of the information is everywhere on this site. 

Sit tight. You have a while. 

Edited by Brittany & Jamie

2 hours ago, Brittany & Jamie said:

You just applied this month. Once you get your noa1.. you just sit and wait. Average processing times are 8-10 months before giving out noa2’s. Don’t call every day or every week because you still have almost a year before they’ll even touch your case. Calling won’t make any difference. Check your status online 

go through this website and look at peoples stories. All of the information is everywhere on this site. 

Sit tight. You have a while. 

Ok. Thanks.  Can you tell me about how your case went. Are there any unexpected things to expect to arise through these next months?

I am sure some have heard me vent and cry.   January 12, 2018 Filer.   Still in the dark.  No approval, no denial, no request for more information.   Our emails each 2 weeks have stopped since the first week in December.

My attorney did put a request in for an update on 01/13/2019....I hope to hear good news.

*** All attorneys consulted told me he would reach United States in 10-15 months.   My attorney said 12 to 15 but closer to 12, in June.   I wrote my attorney a bit later and advised him we heard 24 months for him to arrive in the USA, he still said at the most 15, but closer to 12.

In December he said looking at 18 months for him to arrive.  However, the I130 is not even approved and the second step is 5-7 months......so that means he needs to be approved this week.

JUST UP IN THE AIR AND MISERABLE. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.