Timeline
14 minutes ago, Hawkeye260 said:

Both me and my spouse filed N400 June 26 2018

Finger Printed July 8 2018

Interview October 7 2019

Oath October 30 2019

Seattle office

Dramamine dreams!

Wowww it took 13 months, when did you get notified for the scheduled interview? September? Just wondering did you ask IO why Seattle still move super slow compare to other large immigrants states like Texas or California and New York? Thanks and congratulations 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Felicie said:

Yeah I know right? I hate waiting this long and not hearing from them. We are approaching 2 year wait time for N-400 it’s just crazy 

I wish they transferred me to Oregon or Spokane or anywhere in the U.S.  I just wants get it done and my life can move on 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anybody know are they transferring all the Eastside cases to Yakima or some Eastside cases are still processing in Seattle office? Is here anybody from Eastside that recently received interview notice for Seattle office? 

2 hours ago, Roeentan said:

Does anybody know are they transferring all the Eastside cases to Yakima or some Eastside cases are still processing in Seattle office? Is here anybody from Eastside that recently received interview notice for Seattle office? 

No updates for me as well.

Eastside filler here with both i-751 and n-400 pending. 

1 hour ago, Felicie said:

Are they going to Portland for the interview or Seattle office?

Based on the wait time, the person is likely to have an interview in Seattle. Portland has already processed application filed in January 2019.

16 hours ago, Felicie said:

Are they going to Portland for the interview or Seattle office?

This is weird and confusing. When I check the USCIS case processing times for N-400, it says cases with a receipt date of March 05, 2018 are being processed at Seattle, WA. And per the link above, case filed 8/10/2018 is having an interview on 11/18/2019.

Receipt processing dates for N-400 at other locations: Spokane: June 9, 2018. Yakima: July 4, 2018. Portland: August 18, 2018.

35 minutes ago, Seattle_ite said:

This is weird and confusing. When I check the USCIS case processing times for N-400, it says cases with a receipt date of March 05, 2018 are being processed at Seattle, WA. And per the link above, case filed 8/10/2018 is having an interview on 11/18/2019.

Receipt processing dates for N-400 at other locations: Spokane: June 9, 2018. Yakima: July 4, 2018. Portland: August 18, 2018.

I think that they do that so we don't call to complain. They are covering their basis. March 05, 2018 is the oldest case that they are reviewing right now.

But, based on people's timelines, they are processing all cases that were filed between March 05, 2018 and August 10, 2018.

I am a later October 2018 filer so I am already using my rocking chair for the sweet wait. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.