Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ravishanker76 said:

Original Scheduled Date was April 21st, 2020, I got notice in July 1st week with New Interview date on July 20th, 2020 at 11 AM. 

My husband was originally scheduled for 3/26/20 and has yet to be rescheduled. Hope to hear from them soon!

Best of luck with your interview!!

AOS

8/1/09- Married (L)

9/5/14- Sent AOS Package

9/10/14- Received texts with receipt numbers, Online status updated for all four cases to " Acceptance" & " Initial review "

9/20/14- Biometrics letter recieved ( Date set for 9/30/14 )

9/30/14- Biometrics completed

10/8/14- Case moved to "Testing and interview "

10/16/14- EAD and AP Approved

10/22/14- EAD Mailed

10/24/14- EAD Delivered

3/23/15- Interview... no decision,

8/07/15- Rec'd email that my husband is APPROVED!!! Praise the LORD!!!!! Thank you, JESUS!!!!

8/11/15- Welcome Notice rec'd in mail

8/25/15- Green Card has been mailed!!!!!

8/27/15 - Green Card in hand!!

N-400

6/6/19- Sent N-400 Package

6/8/19- Biometrics completed

6/24/19- Biometrics reviewed

2/18/20- Interview scheduled (3/26/20)

3/18/20- Rec'd letter "Interview De-Scheduled

9/21/20- Rec'd letter with new interview date

10/15/20- Interview!!

1 hour ago, gwrobles said:

My husband was originally scheduled for 3/26/20 and has yet to be rescheduled. Hope to hear from them soon!

Best of luck with your interview!!

Please keep us posted.  My wife was originally scheduled for 3/18 and waiting to be rescheduled again.  N-400 filed May 2019 (not a combo filer).

My I751 was approved today after more than 3 years. I have changed my address today as we have recently moved. Will the green card get sent to the new address automatically or should I call customer service to make sure it does? How long after this will my N400 interview get scheduled? I've been waiting for 2 years. Do I have to bring my spouse or not?

3 hours ago, washingtonian said:

My I751 was approved today after more than 3 years. I have changed my address today as we have recently moved. Will the green card get sent to the new address automatically or should I call customer service to make sure it does? How long after this will my N400 interview get scheduled? I've been waiting for 2 years. Do I have to bring my spouse or not?

Well, congratulations! That was a long wait. My experience with USCIS and an address change has not been good so I would definitely call if I were you. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Hey y'all,

Just received a letter from USCIS this morning. My appointment is on July 29th Wednesday. I am not a combo filer. Also for this letter, I didn't receive any update on the online account.

I filed my N400 on 01/31/2019 under the 3 yrs rule. My initial interviewed was canceled in Feb due to unfinished background check and cancelled again in March due to Covid 19. 

I really hope this will be my last bit of the visa journey. Will update my interview experience once I am done with it.

Thanks,

Edited by yippy_j

1 hour ago, yippy_j said:

Hey y'all,

Just received a letter from USCIS this morning. My appointment is on July 29th Wednesday. I am not a combo filer. Also for this letter, I didn't receive any update on the online account.

I filed my N400 on 01/31/2019 under the 3 yrs rule. My initial interviewed was canceled in Feb due to unfinished background check and cancelled again in March due to Covid 19. 

I really hope this will be my last bit of the visa journey. Will update my interview experience once I am done with it.

Thanks,

Congrats!!!  Did you not receive any email?  Just physical letter?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi! 

I had my naturalization interview scheduled for March 25th in Tukwila, and it was canceled a few days before because of the pandemic. Still haven't heard anything about rescheduling and I am getting worried. Should I call them? Keep waiting? How long should I expect this to take? Thank you! 

4 hours ago, Aropastor said:

Hi! 

I had my naturalization interview scheduled for March 25th in Tukwila, and it was canceled a few days before because of the pandemic. Still haven't heard anything about rescheduling and I am getting worried. Should I call them? Keep waiting? How long should I expect this to take? Thank you! 

My wife called USCIS and was told that it was in line for getting rescheduled.  Asked if it was stuck in any process or background check.  The answer was no, it's just in line to be rescheduled.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
12 hours ago, costa85 said:

My wife called USCIS and was told that it was in line for getting rescheduled.  Asked if it was stuck in any process or background check.  The answer was no, it's just in line to be rescheduled.

Thank you for your reply! Is there anything I have to do, or I am in this line by default? 

29 minutes ago, Aropastor said:

Thank you for your reply! Is there anything I have to do, or I am in this line by default? 

You're in this line by default, no need to do anything but I would recommend you should call the USCIS help line just to check up on the status.  Each person's situation is different like we read from message posted by "py6" that their application was sent for background check second time.  

Is there a way to track the current processing times for Seattle? for Combo and N400 fliers only? It will be about word of mouth where people just report back. Do we know if there is a site or someone who is tracking? We can just do it via Google doc and if your date of submission is higher than the one in the doc and your interview has concluded, just update the date of submission. Would there be interest and we can spin up a simple sheet?

I notice the USCIS processing times page has returned to “normal” (in other words, all other locations showing reasonable processing times but Seattle showing 16-24.5 months). For a while, every location was showing up to 36 months. 

My estimated completion date still shows January 2021. Filed September 2019. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
On 7/21/2020 at 10:08 AM, seahawk24 said:

Is there a way to track the current processing times for Seattle? for Combo and N400 fliers only? It will be about word of mouth where people just report back. Do we know if there is a site or someone who is tracking? We can just do it via Google doc and if your date of submission is higher than the one in the doc and your interview has concluded, just update the date of submission. Would there be interest and we can spin up a simple sheet?

Check out VisaJourney's citizenship timeline and select Seattle office. 

2015-03-23 AOS filed

2015-12-29 AOS approved

2017-10-03 I-751 filed

2018-10-02 N400 filed

2020-07-16 I-751 & N400 approved. Sworn in as a US citizen.

2020-07-16 Registered to vote & applied for passport

2020-07-20 Voted!

#VoteLikeYourLifeDependsOnIt

35 minutes ago, seahawk24 said:

I checked it out and the information is sparse. 

The other site is https://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/n400.  However, you'll find that the information is very rarely updated there too.  I've been relying on the comments section on this forum mainly as that is the best source we got. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.