Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mozambiquepaul said:

USC

it is taking an average of 12-14 months to get through the entire process, right now depending on what service center gets your application could take up to 8 months for an approval from USCIS.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mozambique
Timeline

well fingers crossed for a miracle and faster processing.  Just got notification it was delivered in Chicago.  Next stop NOA1

AOS

10/13 Package mailed (Day 1)

11/04 NOA letter (Day 22) 

11/18 Biometrics appointment letter received. Bio Date of 12/2 (Day 36)

12/02 Biometrics taken (Day 50)

01/13 EAD approved via USCIS webpage (AP was never updated on web) (Day 92)

01/17 AP approved via NOA in mail  (never got written NOA for EAD in mail) (Day 96)

01/18 EAD Card Mailed (Day 97)

01/20 Combo Card received in Mail  (Day 99)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 04/03/2018 at 12:04 PM, Mzlin35 said:

I finally submitted our packet!! Let the countdown begin.⏳🕐 

Anyone else submitted or planning to submit this month? Come over here!! 

My wife finally submitted ours on the 6th then got delivered to Chicago lockbox on the 7th of this month. We're still patiently waiting for our Noa1. Have you gotten yours?

Timeline
42 minutes ago, sammy272 said:

My wife finally submitted ours on the 6th then got delivered to Chicago lockbox on the 7th of this month. We're still patiently waiting for our Noa1. Have you gotten yours?

Not yet @sammy272 and I'm on edge! But it was delivered to the lockbox on March 2nd so I'm hoping by Monday I'll receive it. It seems to take up to a week from what I've read to receive notification. Please keep me updated! Good luck! 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mzlin35 said:

Not yet @sammy272 and I'm on edge! But it was delivered to the lockbox on March 2nd so I'm hoping by Monday I'll receive it. It seems to take up to a week from what I've read to receive notification. Please keep me updated! Good luck! 

Okay, I'll keep you posted. Keeping faith alive.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mae Beard said:

I just filled my daughter petition,got NOA1 today! Hopefully it will be smooth and easy process to all of us. God bless! 

Alright now! I wish you nothing but a smooth process from beginning to end! We will all be here to support each, other all through, so that will make it easier.... some what. What date did you submit your packet? 

Timeline

No one else filing a I-130 in March?   Hopefully that means mine goes quicker ;) 

AOS

01/17 AP approved via NOA in mail  (never got written NOA for EAD in mail) (Day 96)

Timeline

I have submitted a I-130 for IR2 for my step daughter to Chicago Lockbox on 3/6/2018 - was delivered on 3/7/2018.   Still have not received NOA1

AOS

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mozambiquepaul said:

I have submitted a I-130 for IR2 for my step daughter to Chicago Lockbox on 3/6/2018 - was delivered on 3/7/2018.   Still have not received NOA1

I haven't received mine either. The packet was delivered March 5th so today makes a week. I hear it takes between 7-10 days to receive noa1. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mzlin35 said:

Thanks! We got sent to Potomac

For all I've read, Potomac is the fastest along with Vermont. Ppl getting approved 5/6 months. Lucky you. We're expecting our noa1 this week.

Edited by sammy272

Timeline
7 minutes ago, sammy272 said:

For all I've read, Potomac is the fastest along with Vermont. Ppl getting approved 5/6 months. Lucky you. We're expecting our noa1 this week.

I surely hope so. Fingers crossed you get sent there too! 🤞

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.