Mzlin35

I-130 March 2018 filers [merged threads]

2,480 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I finally submitted our packet!! Let the countdown begin.⏳🕐 

Anyone else submitted or planning to submit this month? Come over here!! 

Edited by TBoneTX
to edit topic title

11 hours ago, Mzlin35 said:
11 hours ago, Mzlin35 said:

Hello, by God's grace my wife would be filing my cr1 visa Tomorrow, l would love to know if we are good to go. 

These are the documents presently at hand. Please kindly Advice if we need to include any other document(s). 

1. Our marriage certificate 

2. Birth certificates

3. 2x2 head shots (2 copies for each name of both written at the back) 

3. Court oath from 2 relatives stating that they were aware of our marriage 

4. Copy of her return flight tickets (January 2018 and April 2018) she will be visiting me for the 2nd time in April. 

5. 12 different photos we took together in her last visit few family photos inclusive  (all printed in colors) 

6. Copy of her visa and passport stamps to my country 

7. A letter stating while she uses headcover in her 2x2 required photos that is for religious purpose. And an introductory letter and table of contents.

8. Very Few screen shots of our whatsapp conversations 

Are we good to go?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Mzlin35 said:

Wishing you well on your journey!

Timeline
7 hours ago, OlayemiLoray said:

Wishing you well on your journey!

Thank you darlin!

17 hours ago, Lanre30 said:

I pray everything works out for you. 

Thank you so much!

Timeline
17 hours ago, Lanre30 said:

I don't know if you have time, but you may want to add more pics. I'm not sure what a few screenshots would be, but you want to have enough conversations added that they have a good idea of how much you all talk and that show that you and your wife talk about things relevant to your relationship, like plans for the future, talks about what happens in your everyday life, convos about friends and family, etc. They should be able to look at your packet and have a good idea of what your relationship is like. We also added my husband's biodata page from his passport. I hope this helps. There are people in here with much more knowledge than I, this is only what we submitted.

You can also submit it as is and just send other proof at a later stage or take it with you to interview.

Good luck to you!

20 hours ago, ChuAni said:

K-1 or Cr-1?

CR-1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mzlin35 said:

CR-1

Okay, Dear. You did well! I love your description of the Chats to Add.

Try to remove K-1 Visa as the Type of Visa on your Profile!

I wish you, a Smooth Visa Journey. Congratulations in Advance! 🎊

41 minutes ago, Mzlin35 said:

I don't know if you have time, but you may want to add more pics. I'm not sure what a few screenshots would be, but you want to have enough conversations added that they have a good idea of how much you all talk and that show that you and your wife talk about things relevant to your relationship, like plans for the future, talks about what happens in your everyday life, convos about friends and family, etc. They should be able to look at your packet and have a good idea of what your relationship is like. We also added my husband's biodata page from his passport. I hope this helps. There are people in here with much more knowledge than I, this is only what we submitted.

You can also submit it as is and just send other proof at a later stage or take it with you to interview.

Good luck to you!

CR-1

She is also filing for CR1 thanks l will add more screenshots of our whatsapp conversation 

44 minutes ago, Mzlin35 said:

Good luck to you!

CR-1

And more photos top though the photos she added were Almost 14

Timeline
12 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Okay, Dear. You did well! I love your description of the Chats to Add.

Try to remove K-1 Visa as the Type of Visa on your Profile!

I wish you, a Smooth Visa Journey. Congratulations in Advance! 🎊

I changed it. Thank you so much!!

Timeline
21 hours ago, Lanre30 said:

And more photos top though the photos she added were Almost 14

You want to add alot of pic. I have well over 50 in my packet. I also did 3-4 screenshots per month of WhatsApp conversations. And don't forget call logs. And screenshots of video chats 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mozambique
Timeline

I sent my I-130 package for my step daughter (IR-2) yesterday.   It is in Chicago awaiting delivery to USCIS.  Fingers crossed for a quick and painless process

Edited by TBoneTX

AOS

10/13 Package mailed (Day 1)

11/04 NOA letter (Day 22) 

11/18 Biometrics appointment letter received. Bio Date of 12/2 (Day 36)

12/02 Biometrics taken (Day 50)

01/13 EAD approved via USCIS webpage (AP was never updated on web) (Day 92)

01/17 AP approved via NOA in mail  (never got written NOA for EAD in mail) (Day 96)

01/18 EAD Card Mailed (Day 97)

01/20 Combo Card received in Mail  (Day 99)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 3/7/2018 at 11:24 AM, Mozambiquepaul said:

I sent my I-130 package for my step daughter (IR-2) yesterday.   It is in Chicago awaiting delivery to USCIS.  Fingers crossed for a quick and painless process

you are a USC or a LPR? 

Edited by TBoneTX

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mozambique
Timeline

USC

AOS

10/13 Package mailed (Day 1)

11/04 NOA letter (Day 22) 

11/18 Biometrics appointment letter received. Bio Date of 12/2 (Day 36)

12/02 Biometrics taken (Day 50)

01/13 EAD approved via USCIS webpage (AP was never updated on web) (Day 92)

01/17 AP approved via NOA in mail  (never got written NOA for EAD in mail) (Day 96)

01/18 EAD Card Mailed (Day 97)

01/20 Combo Card received in Mail  (Day 99)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.