pontof

March 2018 I-129f Filers

2,295 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello all...june 2017 filer...i would like to give some information to you guys....if you put current address in i129-f,and that is not where you want your case to go..and you want it to go to a diffrent embassy.please change it at USCIS,before your case gets to nvc..once at nvc they will send to the address listed as your current ADDRESS..please don't go though what were going through 

I'm praying for us all 

Hey March filers! :)

Wow, it's been a year... there's a new March thread! :)
I was a March filer 2017 and wanted to drop in and wish everyone who will join here good luck, much love and even more patience! 
It's worth it!

Greetings from Virginia, and all the best for you! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline

Hiya! We filed on February 26th and got an email with the receipt number on March 7th, still waiting for the physical letter to arrive. Do we qualify for March filers? :) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Hello Everyone my Petition was mailed Feb 14th and I received my letter Feb 22nd best wishes to everyone. We used an attorney did anyone else?

This is March Forum.

So many people used Attorneys.

Welcome, Dear.💖💖

Timeline
3 hours ago, Seepia said:

Hiya! We filed on February 26th and got an email with the receipt number on March 7th, still waiting for the physical letter to arrive. Do we qualify for March filers? :) 

Yes, but it depends.

If your received date (you will only on the physical letter) bears February Date, you can count yourself as a March Filer.

Welcome.😘😍💖

Timeline

Hello MarchDynasty 👑👑👑

Goodluck in your wait, as VisaJourney looks forward to your NOA2s.😘😍💖:wub:

Thank you . My fiance had been petitioned in a previous relationship and so it's been a long road approaching this our attorney was helpful and We love each other so much . I have learned a lot and will answer any questions from what I have learned i am happy we have this support here

2 hours ago, Orientalelf said:

Hello All Woop Woop! 

:) 

Feb 28, 2018 - Mailed I-129F
March 6, 2018 - Received NOA1 Text
March 9, 2018 - Recieved NOA1 Hard-copy
CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER 

Praying for a quick and smooth process! 

Congratulations 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello Everyone!  We received our hard copy on March 9th with a March 5th effective date. Our file went to the CSC. We used a lawyer to put the packet together and fill out the petition as well as the translations.  I also used a credit card to pay the UCIS fee.  Everything has been smooth for far now lets play the waiting game.

Edited by ThisCharmingMan21

February 27,  2018 - Overnighted I-I29F

February 28,  2018 - Received by Dallas Lockbox

March 5, 2018 - Received NOA1 Text

March 8, 2018 -  NOA1 Hard-copy

September 7, 2018 - Received email petition approved

September 10, 2018 - NOA2 Hard copy received 

October 16, 2018 -  Left NVC for CDJ

October 26, 2018 - Received consulate letter dated Oct 23rd

March 15th, 2019 - Interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.