JoeSchmoe2017

2018 San Francisco filers

572 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

2018 San Francisco filers please add your timeline here:

................|--/--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Francisco, CA|NBC or IOE

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hello,

I hope there are more 2018 filers that will join! Below my timeline.

UserName........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrvw..|Oath....|Field Office.....|NBC/IOE
DandelionSF.....|01/14/08|04/25|04/25|04/28|05/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Francisco, CA|IOE

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

For some reason, I cant add additional line on the timeline. Can you add it? Submitted May 24th, credit card charged and NOA both on the same date.

AOS Filing progress:

Package Filed: Dec 16

USCIS Receipt Update: Dec 18

Bio Appointment : Jan 16

RFE Receipt: Jan 23

RFE USCIS Receipt: Jan 28

EAD Approved: Feb 23

EAD on hand: Feb 28

Interview Notice Received: June 10

Interview Scheduled: Aug 10

Timeline
Added littleitaly.  Welcome and good luck!

UserName........|GC-Date.|Sent.|Cashd|NOA..|Fprints.|In Line.|Int ltr.|Intrvw..|Oath....|Field Office.....|NBC/IOE
DandelionSF.....|01/14/08|04/25|04/25|04/28|05/15/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Francisco, CA|IOE
littleitaly.....|--/--/--|05/24|05/24|05/24|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Francisco, CA|
Edited by JoeSchmoe2017

Timeline
Thanks JoeSchmoe2017. 

I updated fingerprintes date. 

littleitaly.....|08/03/15|05/24|05/24|05/24|06/12/18|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|--/--/--|San Francisco, CA|

AOS Filing progress:

Timeline
13 hours ago, littleitaly said:

Thanks JoeSchmoe2017. I updated fingerprintes date.

Are you doing a early walk-in for biometrics?

Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 8:16 AM, JoeSchmoe2017 said:

Are you doing a early walk-in for biometrics?

no, it's scheduled on June 12th. Although I have an info pass appointment on June 8th for get a stamp on my passport as my I751 is still pending, I will ask the officers to see if I can get my fingerprints right there.

Do you know anything about legal name change processed in SF office?

AOS Filing progress:

Timeline
On 6/2/2018 at 2:48 PM, littleitaly said:

no, it's scheduled on June 12th. Although I have an info pass appointment on June 8th for get a stamp on my passport as my I751 is still pending, I will ask the officers to see if I can get my fingerprints right there.

Do you know anything about legal name change processed in SF office?

Sorry, I don't know anything about name change.  I don't think they take fingerprints at the field office, you need to go to an Application Support Center.  I went to the one on Broadway Street for an early walk in.  Was not a problem at all.

Timeline
9 hours ago, JoeSchmoe2017 said:

Sorry, I don't know anything about name change.  I don't think they take fingerprints at the field office, you need to go to an Application Support Center.  I went to the one on Broadway Street for an early walk in.  Was not a problem at all.

For fingerrprints appointment, right? Did they allow you to bring your phone and personal items? Do they have a place to store it?

AOS Filing progress:

Timeline

I think phones are allowed if you keep them in your pocket / don't take them out.

I am also trying a name change but am pretty sure they won't allow based in combination with the N400 for free given past threads I am reading. The reason is that there won't be a judge present at the oath ceremony.

Edited by DandelionSF

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.