IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kween said:

I don't know how to check it but I will figure that out now. but nvc says since its a k1 visa they cant keep it there or change it,it has to go to Dominican republic so now I have to get in contact with the Haiti embassy to see if they will request it

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx.  go here and put your case # in choose immigrant visa

Timeline
5 hours ago, Dee&Claudy said:

What really??? I dont get it? Why cant they do anyting when they are the ones sending it? How is it that it was assigned to the dominican republic to begin with? Well if thats what the told you then i guess you will have to call the embassy. What does it say on your case tracker?

Exactly..i don't get it either.My fiance used to live in Dominican republic,but I made it very clear on the i129f that he will be back in Haiti thats his address 

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kween said:

Exactly..i don't get it either.My fiance used to live in Dominican republic,but I made it very clear on the i129f that he will be back in Haiti thats his address 

Hmmm... tet chage! These people cant be playin around like that we pay em tooooo much money and too much emotional anxiety to be messing up peoples files like that. I hope they straighten this out right away for you guys.

Timeline
On 2/24/2018 at 5:53 PM, Mirtils24 said:

Thank you so much for your help. 😊 Will get to it now. Thank you again for best wishes to you.

Just checking up. I went to look at your timeline and it looks like it was never created. But anyways are you all set up and have everything ready for interview? I realised in my last post to you i did not mention needing to obtain the police certificate also. Did you do that?

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Hmmm... tet chage! These people cant be playin around like that we pay em tooooo much money and too much emotional anxiety to be messing up peoples files like that. I hope they straighten this out right away for you guys.

thats just how i feel...and since i see that it happens alot..they should find a way to be able to fix this issue when it does happen....I sent an email to haiti and i recieved this back..please log in to cgifederal.secure. something,i dont remenber...Dear New Portal User:

Your US Travel Documents Customer Portal username and password information is below.

To access the online system, enter your username and password into the log-in page. Be sure to enter the two CAPTCHA words exactly as they appear on the screen to validate your information.

Thank you,

US Travel Documents Customer 

and it gave me a log in and temp password...I go on there and it has Haiti info...is that standard everytime you email them?

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kween said:

thats just how i feel...and since i see that it happens alot..they should find a way to be able to fix this issue when it does happen....I sent an email to haiti and i recieved this back..please log in to cgifederal.secure. something,i dont remenber...Dear New Portal User:

Your US Travel Documents Customer Portal username and password information is below.

To access the online system, enter your username and password into the log-in page. Be sure to enter the two CAPTCHA words exactly as they appear on the screen to validate your information.

Thank you,

US Travel Documents Customer 

and it gave me a log in and temp password...I go on there and it has Haiti info...is that standard everytime you email them?

I actually haven't had the chance to email them yet but i will once my case tracker changes from at NVC to READY. U might notice i got my interview date already thats because im impatient lol. What do you mean when you say "has Haiti info"?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

I actually haven't had the chance to email them yet but i will once my case tracker changes from at NVC to READY. U might notice i got my interview date already thats because im impatient lol. What do you mean when you say "has Haiti info"?

how do you get your interview date already,can we submit the ds160 early? is that how you got it?.......as far as when i got the email to log on and make a profile it says visa info port au prince k visas k1 and the free ammount and under it says family details 0 and no appointments scheduled

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kween said:

how do you get your interview date already,can we submit the ds160 early? is that how you got it?.......as far as when i got the email to log on and make a profile it says visa info port au prince k visas k1 and the free ammount and under it says family details 0 and no appointments scheduled

Hmm that sounds like the page i saw when i went to schedule our interview. Yes we did submit the Ds-160. I filled it out for him, sent him the log in details then had him submit it (because only the beneficiary can). After that i had him obtain the deposit slip then had him pay the visa fee at Sogexpress. Next day (Sunday) received email that i was now able to schedule an interview. Hopefully NVC doesnt mess this up for me because i need that embassy packet letter to set up medical and get that police certificate ( my last two steps to complete). Im thinking they should send case out by end of this week and embassy received by next. Fingers crossed or else im screwed cause i even went ahead and booked his flight for April 5th haha.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Kween said:

Like this ?

Capture+_2018-03-07-03-02-51.png

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Like this ?

Capture+_2018-03-07-03-02-51.png

Yes yes yes it says this,except it dont say anything by change document delivery

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Hmm that sounds like the page i saw when i went to schedule our interview. Yes we did submit the Ds-160. I filled it out for him, sent him the log in details then had him submit it (because only the beneficiary can). After that i had him obtain the deposit slip then had him pay the visa fee at Sogexpress. Next day (Sunday) received email that i was now able to schedule an interview. Hopefully NVC doesnt mess this up for me because i need that embassy packet letter to set up medical and get that police certificate ( my last two steps to complete). Im thinking they should send case out by end of this week and embassy received by next. Fingers crossed or else im screwed cause i even went ahead and booked his flight for April 5th haha.

GOD willimg,everything is happen the way you want

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
Just now, Kween said:

Yes yes yes it says this,except it dont say anything by change document delivery

Yeah the "change document delivery" pops up once you finish applying for the visa because it asks you what location you want to pick up the visa. But i think you have to complete your profile on there and then they will help you get your case is what im guessing right?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dee&Claudy said:

Yeah the "change document delivery" pops up once you finish applying for the visa because it asks you what location you want to pick up the visa. But i think you have to complete your profile on there and then they will help you get your case is what im guessing right?

I have no idea 

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kween said:

I have no idea 

How did you know it was going to the dominican republic again?

Plus I don’t think the email had anything to do with the email semt to the embassy.  When you send an email to the embassy in haiti you will get an automated respons saying an inquiry has been created and that you will get a response in 2-3 days.  But in your case I think you should just call them this way you will get more info on how to transfer because I intersted to know how it’s done. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.