IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello! Thank you for creating this post. I filed for my fiancé on Dec. 29th & received NOA1 January, 10th. I’m due to hear something around July/August of 2018. I’m hoping when I do my annual December trip to Haiti, I’m able to fly back with him for the new year! I feel like we don’t have as much discussion threads on VJ like other countries do. I have sooo many questions. Especially about the medical. I want to know exactly how much recent approved filers payed & which doctor do they recommend we go to. 

Timeline
On 2/12/2018 at 11:09 PM, gsdc23 said:

Hello! Thank you for creating this post. I filed for my fiancé on Dec. 29th & received NOA1 January, 10th. I’m due to hear something around July/August of 2018. I’m hoping when I do my annual December trip to Haiti, I’m able to fly back with him for the new year! I feel like we don’t have as much discussion threads on VJ like other countries do. I have sooo many questions. Especially about the medical. I want to know exactly how much recent approved filers payed & which doctor do they recommend we go to. 

So far I have this information about the medical, not 100% sure how up to date this information is the last update was on June of last year. 

For an adult it is around $150.00(USD) + vaccines; $45.00(USD) for children under the age of 15 +additional cost of any needed vaccines. Recent example of parent and child cost for medical (as of January 2014 at Dr. Buteau) was $550-USD. NOTE: Vaccines are no longer a requirement for this consulate although they are highly recommended prior to traveling to the States as the cost is less.

Hopital Saint Damien Dr. Victor A. Bernard Bouchereau Centre de Pr�vention M�dicale
CLIMEDI Rue Waag # 60 Dr. Michel Th�ard
Dr. Jude Saint Phard Port au Prince, Haiti 31 Ave Charles Sumner
Tabarre, Haiti � c�t� d�OAVCT
T�l: 4061-9970; 2816-1602 T�l: 2259-4222; 3736-4222 Non loin de l'Eglise du Sacr� C�ur
Port au Prince, Ha�ti
T�l: 2941-4545; 2946-4545; 

Hopital Saint Damien Dr. Jean H�nold Buteau Centre de Pr�vention M�dicale
CLIMEDI Centre M�dical 17-19 Dr. Eddy Jean Baptiste
Dr. Jacqueline Gautier Chemin Des Dalles 31 Ave Charles Sumner
Tabarre, Haiti Port au Prince, Haiti � c�t� d�OAVCT
T�l :4061-9970 ; 2816-1602 T�l: 2513-1719 Non loin de l'Eglise du Sacr� Coeur
Port au Prince, Haiti
T�l: 2941-4545; 
Edited by IssaCaptureFL

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
On 2/12/2018 at 7:51 PM, IssaCaptureFL said:

Created this form for anyone who is applying for their fiancee who is in Haiti or has filed for an fiancee in Haiti. If any one has any interview advice or consulates review and or advice on  how to fill out the application feel free to ask and post. I applied back in December 09th and most likely wont get an response until June 2018. Good luck to everyone. 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:51 PM, IssaCaptureFL said:

Created this form for anyone who is applying for their fiancee who is in Haiti or has filed for an fiancee in Haiti. If any one has any interview advice or consulates review and or advice on  how to fill out the application feel free to ask and post. I applied back in December 09th and most likely wont get an response until June 2018. Good luck to everyone. 

Hi everyone ... we recvd our no1 on August 10 and no2 on feb 10. Hoping that he comes before April *fingers crossed* does anyone know how long it takes for the nvc to send the paperwork to Haiti? Or when I should start calling them? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, N&Rdorcy said:

Hi everyone ... we recvd our no1 on August 10 and no2 on feb 10. Hoping that he comes before April *fingers crossed* does anyone know how long it takes for the nvc to send the paperwork to Haiti? Or when I should start calling them? 

From what I see most people say, give them 2 weeks then start calling

Timeline
14 hours ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

So far I have this information about the medical, not 100% sure how up to date this information is the last update was on June of last year. 

For an adult it is around $150.00(USD) + vaccines; $45.00(USD) for children under the age of 15 +additional cost of any needed vaccines. Recent example of parent and child cost for medical (as of January 2014 at Dr. Buteau) was $550-USD. NOTE: Vaccines are no longer a requirement for this consulate although they are highly recommended prior to traveling to the States as the cost is less.

Hopital Saint Damien Dr. Victor A. Bernard Bouchereau Centre de Pr�vention M�dicale
CLIMEDI Rue Waag # 60 Dr. Michel Th�ard
Dr. Jude Saint Phard Port au Prince, Haiti 31 Ave Charles Sumner
Tabarre, Haiti � c�t� d�OAVCT
T�l: 4061-9970; 2816-1602 T�l: 2259-4222; 3736-4222 Non loin de l'Eglise du Sacr� C�ur
Port au Prince, Ha�ti
T�l: 2941-4545; 2946-4545; 

Hopital Saint Damien Dr. Jean H�nold Buteau Centre de Pr�vention M�dicale
CLIMEDI Centre M�dical 17-19 Dr. Eddy Jean Baptiste
Dr. Jacqueline Gautier Chemin Des Dalles 31 Ave Charles Sumner
Tabarre, Haiti Port au Prince, Haiti � c�t� d�OAVCT
T�l :4061-9970 ; 2816-1602 T�l: 2513-1719 Non loin de l'Eglise du Sacr� Coeur
Port au Prince, Haiti
T�l: 2941-4545; 

Yes I saw that in the consulate/embassy info but I just don’t know how accurate it is either. I’m waiting for someone to actually go through it and tell me what they paid as of recent. Thank you though! ☺️

Timeline

Good Afternoon , I am so glad someone created a thread/ topic for Haiti. I receive my NOA1 10/02/2017 and currently waiting for NOA2 I called USCIS today they mention CSC was 2 months behind with their processing time and they were processing August as of now so I'm hoping by April I hear something back and praying for good news. I wish everyone the best of luck

Timeline
On 2/15/2018 at 1:13 AM, Dot13 said:

Hello, glad I find a post from Haiti. I'm currently waiting for an RFE in the mail. NOA1 July21,2017.

You're right around the corner. You must be extremely excited. 

23 hours ago, Lilz said:

Good Afternoon , I am so glad someone created a thread/ topic for Haiti. I receive my NOA1 10/02/2017 and currently waiting for NOA2 I called USCIS today they mention CSC was 2 months behind with their processing time and they were processing August as of now so I'm hoping by April I hear something back and praying for good news. I wish everyone the best of luck

First time they actually gave a accurate updated time frame they been saying they been processing June since October.

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
1 hour ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

You're right around the corner. You must be extremely excited. 

First time they actually gave a accurate updated time frame they been saying they been processing June since October.

They actually updated their website now

Timeline

Hi guys. Noa1 was Aug 14 and Noa2 Feb13, 2018. Would like someone who has recently completed the process to chime in here like @gsdc23 mentioned. So excited and nervous to see how quickly the next few steps go to finally having my husband by my side.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

It was a lengthy process for my husband and I. You can check out my timeline/signature. He used Dr Buteau and there were no issues with him- got results fast.

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

On 2/19/2018 at 11:50 AM, Dee&Claudy said:

Hi guys. Noa1 was Aug 14 and Noa2 Feb13, 2018. Would like someone who has recently completed the process to chime in here like @gsdc23 mentioned. So excited and nervous to see how quickly the next few steps go to finally having my husband by my side.

Hello, have you got your NVC number? I just received mine 2 days and checked status as ready. Just waiting on the next time. Anyone else in the process or has finished with some advise?

Timeline

Hey guys!

I have a question, after you file the ds-160 how did you pay? Or when?

I need some help, I already have my case and invoice number and case already left NVC.

thanks!

Edited by Sej

Timeline
11 hours ago, Mirtils24 said:

Hello, have you got your NVC number? I just received mine 2 days and checked status as ready. Just waiting on the next time. Anyone else in the process or has finished with some advise?

Did you file the ds-160 and scheduled your interview? If not now is the time. Im still waiting on NVC to receive uhhh i hate waiting lol.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.