Nat23

i -130 Filers of parents for January 2018

119 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Poland
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Tatik said:

it’s still nothing so tired to wait every day checking the case but is nothing

Install an application that is helpful.
The application will notify you about the status change.
You can also watch what happens to other
cases with similar YSC numbers.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/case-tracker-for-uscis/id921827126?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saldous.usciscasetracker&hl=en_US

I think your status will change in the coming days. 🙂

On 9/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, PiotrekK said:

Update:

After eight months of waiting, we got RFE. :(  (Potomac)
They did not accept translated (multilingual) birth and marriage files from the
Vital Statistics Bureau .
Interestingly, such a birth certificate was accepted when my daughter was naturalized.

uh oh! :( I am a March filler but i sent the translations to their birth certificates and marriage license that i did myself and notarized them. My friend translated them herself the same way and got approved. You don't have to wait all over again right?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kutza said:

You don't have to wait all over again right?

No - the case is stop pending, until full birth act and translation  are sent.

I sent everything to USCIS on 22/09/2018 thanks to the help of Polish LOT airlines.
(4 days after receiving RFE)
   🙂

I hope that my case will now be approved🙂

Timeline
On 9/25/2018 at 7:21 PM, PiotrekK said:

I hope that my case will now be approved🙂

Today I received good news!   :)

Update:

" On October 1, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number YSCxxxxxxxx. Our Potomac Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. "

7 hours ago, PiotrekK said:

Today I received good news!   :)

Update:

" On October 1, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number YSCxxxxxxxx. Our Potomac Service Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. "

Congrats!

I've uploaded all documents to CEAC (NVC) on September 21st. Still waiting for review. No any changes yet.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
30 minutes ago, MVR said:

Congrats!

I've uploaded all documents to CEAC (NVC) on September 21st. Still waiting for review. No any changes yet.

I think you should see a response anytime now... do let us know.

I submitted mine a few days ago and am expecting them to ask me to rotate a document image which I mistakenly forgot to put in a horizontal readable text orientation.

Timeline
20 hours ago, MVR said:

Still waiting for review. No any changes yet. 

Thank you!
Waiting is the worst for us. :(
Waiting that does not have a specific date ...
I wish you good news in the coming days! :)

20 hours ago, willcrack said:

I submitted mine a few days ago and am expecting them to ask me to rotate a document image which

Do you think that they will not approve the rotated document?

Awesome. :( 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Why USCIS increases processing time of Potomac center every week? I am tracing it from a month. It still showing Oct 04,2017

Before two weeks , they mentioned Oct 10,2017. Before one week they mentioned September 29,2017 and today it is Oct 04,2017.

a.PNG

Well. seems like I've got some good news. 

Just received this email:

Notice regarding your Immigrant Visa Case becoming Documentarily Qualified

Dear [Beneficiary's name],

The National Visa Center (NVC) received all of the fees, forms, and documents that are required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview at a U.S. Embassy/Consulate General overseas.

NVC will work with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General in ALMATY, KAZ to schedule an interview appointment for you. Once we have confirmed an interview date, we will send a notice to you, your petitioner and attorney (if applicable).

Please do NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until you have received an immigrant visa from the U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview. Please visit https://nvc.state.gov/interview for information about immigrant visa interviews.

But what I am worried about is CEAC show that my wife's docs Submitted (not Accepted). I've attached the file.

Actually she has no any income. I just added her to make sure I will be approved from the first time. Probably they just skipped her when saw I have enough income.

One more thing. In the message center I have a message:

The police certificate required for [SECOND COUNTRY NAME] is not needed in order for the interview to be scheduled. However, the police certificate must be obtained and submitted before the visa interview. For information regarding an acceptable police certificate, please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find.

But they had a separate item for that certificate and I uploaded it at the same time I did all other documents :) No problem just will bring it to the interview.

Well, hope everything is OK and the interview will be scheduled soon :)

Willcrack, you are a week behind, so probably will be reviewed in a week!

1.png

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, MVR said:

Well. seems like I've got some good news. 

Just received this email:

But what I am worried about is CEAC show that my wife's docs Submitted (not Accepted). I've attached the file.

Actually she has no any income. I just added her to make sure I will be approved from the first time. Probably they just skipped her when saw I have enough income.

One more thing. In the message center I have a message:

But they had a separate item for that certificate and I uploaded it at the same time I did all other documents :) No problem just will bring it to the interview.

Well, hope everything is OK and the interview will be scheduled soon :)

Willcrack, you are a week behind, so probably will be reviewed in a week!

1.png

Thanks for the update MVR. You are good for the interview scheduling!

Wondering what the deal was with the police certificate. You uploaded it, but said it was not required ?!

Wondering what the deal was with the police certificate. You uploaded it, but said it was not required ?!

My mom was living in another country for 3 years. So, in CEAC we had 2 items to upload Police Certificates (two countries). We uploaded both. 

NVC actually accepted both! But sent me the message "The police certificate required for [SECOND COUNTRY NAME] is not needed in order for the interview to be scheduled. However, the police certificate must be obtained and submitted before the visa interview". Also this certificate had similar message in "Note" section. Have no idea why they put that message if I have it already. For me it sounds like "You do not have it, that's OK for now but obtain it before your interview" :)

Timeline
22 hours ago, arpatel said:

Why USCIS increases processing time of Potomac center every week? I am tracing it from a month. It still showing Oct 04,2017

It's hard to find those responsible for this website. 😞
Look here:

" We now show case processing times as a range. The first number is the time it takes to complete 50% of cases (the median). The second number is the time it takes to complete 93% of cases .

We calculate processing times by using historical data of completed cases. We cannot project how long it will take to complete a case filed today. "

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/more-info

15 hours ago, Tatik said:

Hi I just wanna to check if someone still waiting for i130 approval

I am also waiting for grrrrrrrrrrrrr ... 😞

15 hours ago, MVR said:

My wife's docs now have status "Accepted" as well

Congratulations !!!    :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.