The Nature  Boy

The Daily Trump wins again thread

1,409 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Sounds like TDS

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

3 hours ago, Marty Byrde said:

Would you  are to pick out a few talking points and explain why. What is it has you upset. The low unemployment,  higher wages.  The high GDP despite Oboma saying it was not possible, the fact ISIS has been contained,  the new better trade deals  North Korea not firing missiles at Japan anymore? Please tell us what has you upset 

You can google. Or better yet, ask your active duty military friends.

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: Timeline
10 minutes ago, ivyyy said:

What do folks on active duty have to do with the upswing in the economy?

Why can't you answer direct questions?

And what makes you think NB has any friends? That's racist.

Edited by Satisfied

1 hour ago, ivyyy said:

So you got nothing, thats ok. Why does someone being on active duty have to do with anything

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Marty Byrde said:

So you got nothing, thats ok. Why does someone being on active duty have to do with anything

Did you expect anything?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

8 hours ago, Satisfied said:

What do folks on active duty have to do with the upswing in the economy?

Why can't you answer direct questions?

And what makes you think NB has any friends? That's racist.

@ivyyy  still waiting.

10 hours ago, ivyyy said:

I am around Active Duty military everyday and they are doing ok right now. If you want I can talk to my next door neighbor and ask because she is Active Duty, I can go ask the father of the boys my 5 year year old plays with, or I can ask one of my other Active Duty neighbors that lives in our subdivision. Do you hang around AD? 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

Timeline
2 hours ago, Marty Byrde said:

I think she hate me cause I am native American 

1/1032nd?

22 minutes ago, Boiler said:

1/1032nd?

99 & 44/100ths pure ❤️!

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I am around Active Duty military everyday and they are doing ok right now. If you want I can talk to my next door neighbor and ask because she is Active Duty, I can go ask the father of the boys my 5 year year old plays with, or I can ask one of my other Active Duty neighbors that lives in our subdivision. Do you hang around AD? 

Trouble is, we have no idea why she even brought up military folks, because she won’t answer when folks ask her about it.  Not sure what her point is.  But I am sure we could answer any questions she has, if she would just be a tad more forthcoming.

7 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

99 & 44/100ths pure ❤️!

Trouble is, we have no idea why she even brought up military folks, because she won’t answer when folks ask her about it.  Not sure what her point is.  But I am sure we could answer any questions she has, if she would just be a tad more forthcoming.

Oh how I wish I could believe that, man. My short experience discussing with you implies otherwise. My time is better spent doing actual change & drinking Zinfandel than trying to change deeply troubled minds. 

Edited by ivyyy

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

5 minutes ago, ivyyy said:

Oh how I wish I could believe that, man. My short experience discussing with you implies otherwise. My time is better spent doing actual change than trying to change deeply troubled minds.

Well, give it a go, let’s see.  (Have you and I had a discussion previously?  I don’t recall it if we did.)

What does asking military folks have to do with the current economic boom?

(Be careful with your words.  Accusing a person of having a deeply troubled mind, especially when it is a false accusation, can lead to trouble.)

Edited by Satisfied

20 hours ago, ivyyy said:

Oh how I wish I could believe that, man. My short experience discussing with you implies otherwise. My time is better spent doing actual change & drinking Zinfandel than trying to change deeply troubled minds. 

I would love to hear about some of that actual change you are affecting.... All you have done is insult people accuse them of being incapable of coherent thought and intimated about your higher education. You have definitely done nothing to make us suspect superior intelligence just a a conflagatory nature. But ok, impress me

Timeline

Not sure if anyone else is familiar with Zin, wonder if it is White?