Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Got a letter from USCIS in my informed delivery by USPS last week dated November 22nd. Wasn't expecting anything since I already had received my hard copy of NOA2 from them. All it was just the hard copy reply to the inquiry that our attorney placed on the 8th of November. May 15th filer and was approved 2 days later. The letter did not mention the results of the finding was a approval. The inquiry was based on "out of normal processing" and "did not receive approval notice". The letter did not conclude a action taken or result of the inquiry. The hard copy did not reflect the actual dates that was posted online when the inquiry was completed or placed. I paid a attorney to file our petition. I did most of the work because I was going to file it myself. I knew I could do this, just afraid to make one little mistake that could make us wait longer. So I sent my package to a attorney and had the attorney review and submit. Around a Thousand dollars spent but there were pages missing from divorce records, pages signed that shouldn't be, name and place misspellings, lets just say I believe a RFE would have been in our future if not caught. In the end or middle as case is now because still waiting on NVC to receive it (Day 26). I do think that a good experienced immigration attorney can push the right buttons and make the right statements to get actions. I don't mean a attorney that has good experience just processing information into a application and submitting.  I mean one that also deals with all types of immigration and spends time in courts. Word of mouth and recommendations for my attorney is what sold me and well spent cash as I have seen those around my received date and prior get denied a "Inquiry". I think without that I would still be waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Harleyracer said:

Is this normal 4 days after the interview on

Monday was "application Received"  and

Tuesday "administrative Processing" 

24882887_196774544225547_251200663_o.jpg

It is normal, after the interview my status was "application received" for a week!! Then it changed to AP and on the next day Issued. Was mailed to me after two days and I'm waiting it :)

4 hours ago, K+D said:

Interview appointment this morning in Nairobi; we have been APPROVED!! 

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

199 days waiting we for a RFE on 7th Nov and submitted the evidence 3 weeks ago back to them and still have not heard anything how much longer do people think il be waiting. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
4 hours ago, Harleyracer said:

Is this normal 4 days after the interview on

Monday was "application Received"  and

Tuesday "administrative Processing" 

24882887_196774544225547_251200663_o.jpg

I believe it go to Administrative Processing then to Issued within a Few Days 

Where is @Trinab80 come on over here. We have to hold hands !!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Shoegum said:

Thanks for running the late night scan.

We cannot really count the Evidence received as that's just reply to RFE received. If i'm counting that right that's 21 Received, so it really is 45 May cases touched yesterday.

If they really want to work cases out of order and all over the place, I think it would make everyone's wait easier if they updated their tracker status at every stage of the process Just like a package shipment tracking with UPS/Fedex etc, when its picked up, on truck, etc. 

If a case is hard or requires additional checks, pending background checks, on adjudicator desk, etc, at least that should be the update on the status checker to reflect that. Having it sit at just received status since the start doesn't help. Adjudicators interview that was posted here did mention they scan the file every time is it pulled out of the box, they know who has it at any time, shouldn't be hard to implement those updates into the tracker.

I fully agree.

I'm trying to find a way to update real activity for future with most accuracy.

good luck today 🤞

Ive checked your case sooo many times I memorized the number 😂😂😂😂

I hope I can wake up to better news 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hey all, 

case was approved by uscis on 10/27/17 California. Called nvc this morning and they have yet to receive it. Anyone else having delays with nvc getting the approved case? Any advice would be appreciated! 

Received NOA2 Hard Copy yesterday. Notice Date 11.28.2017.

Going to call on Friday

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, heartinKorea said:

Let's hope some people get some NVC numbers today!! If you receive your number today please let us know! 

I hope we receive it soon. I feel like they have a written script they follow. If you call before 6 weeks, it's "it can take up-to 6 weeks". If you pass the 6 week period, it's "It can take up-to 6 weeks to receive a case from USCIS and about another 2 weeks for us to make a case number". I am so frustrated :(

8 minutes ago, Hope91 said:

I hope we receive it soon. I feel like they have a written script they follow. If you call before 6 weeks, it's "it can take up-to 6 weeks". If you pass the 6 week period, it's "It can take up-to 6 weeks to receive a case from USCIS and about another 2 weeks for us to make a case number". I am so frustrated :(

What does you NOA2 says> mine says that is a wait of 30 days, and if we don't hear from them we can write an email.

I even noticed they gave me a Alien Registration Number. Im a little confused.-

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I'MMMMM HEEEEERRRREEEEE!!!!!

I was starting to look at my phone and thinking to myself, "things are mighty quiet this morning - no VJ May notifications since last night. Did everyone just give say the heck with this process??"

Then I said to myself, "Self, I think they closed down our thread" and sure enough we reached 801 pages and now we start our Part 2 finally!!!! I guess the VJ admins had more sympathy on us and just allowed to chatter up longer than other filers!!!

@Maria1989, I was just about to tag you in this post to let you know that I'm here sitting Indian-style in our circle waiting on you to hold hands for our daily pray fest but I see you beat me to it!!!! :D

It's Tuesday everyone and in about 5 minutes, CSC starts their workday!!! Good luck! 

Edited by Trinab80

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.