NicolaBolton87

California Processing Times - I129F

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ShawnJayden said:

Hi Naes,

thank you for the information so more or less on the 6th Month then NOA 2 will be send?  And it's still be forwarded to NVC right? Because when I check the excel file showned in their website they put as quoted " As of October 31, 2017" and it says June 1, 2017 so that means by this time they are processing August 2017 in this case? Is it by monthly basis or depends on the indlux of the application as what date they can accommodate? Thank You for your help and guidance. God Bless You

They touched first june case at November 15, and first july case at January 10.

it is not a monthly thing. And there is no sure answer that you will get your noa2 on 6th month or on 180 days. There are still 5+ people waiting in May (around day 240-250s and June cases that hit 220 days. So currently the window is 180+220 days. This may get faster or even slower. 

Please se create a timeline on your vj account to see the estimation. I believe August would be mid February to late march at the moment.

and yes after this it will go to NVC and NVC wait currently takes 6+ weeks. (Around 45-55 days)

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

They touched first june case at November 15, and first july case at January 10.

it is not a monthly thing. And there is no sure answer that you will get your noa2 on 6th month or on 180 days. There are still 5+ people waiting in May (around day 240-250s and June cases that hit 220 days. So currently the window is 180+220 days. This may get faster or even slower. 

Please se create a timeline on your vj account to see the estimation. I believe August would be mid February to late march at the moment.

and yes after this it will go to NVC and NVC wait currently takes 6+ weeks. (Around 45-55 days)

Wow.... 😭😭😭😭

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, ShawnJayden said:

Thanks for the information. Im just wondering if anyway I can check by my own the way how you check it because I am shy to keep asking if what date are they processing now. Thank You so much

Follow this topic :) you can ask anytime you want but in this topic people are all august filers so you will have more info 

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/643035-august-2017-i-129f-filers/?page=57

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.