Skymae

Visa approved but Passport not delivered yet

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does anybody here had experience like ours? I had my interview October 6, 2017 at US embassy Manila and I was approved and was not under 221g.  My status on CeAc website it says tgere ISSUED on october 11, 2017. Until now I still dont receive my passport and i have been calling the embassy call canter and all they can say is that my passport is still in the US embassy. The agent made a report about it already and I received an email from US TRAVEL DOCS saying they received the report about my case with a status of "escalated to post"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Skymae said:

Does anybody here had experience like ours? I had my interview October 6, 2017 at US embassy Manila and I was approved and was not under 221g.  My status on CeAc website it says tgere ISSUED on october 11, 2017. Until now I still dont receive my passport and i have been calling the embassy call canter and all they can say is that my passport is still in the US embassy. The agent made a report about it already and I received an email from US TRAVEL DOCS saying they received the report about my case with a status of "escalated to post"

Well....If I`m not wrong your status should be READY and so only after that you would receive your VISA, however its been awhile already...I would recommend to wait one more week and if the CEAC status doesnt change to READY maybe ask your petitioner to contact your congressman. 

Have a look at this post and I believe you will have a better route to go;

Good Luck

8/14/17 --- AOS sent I-485, I-765, I-131

8/16/17 --- AOS Packet received Chicago USCIS Day 0

8/21/17  --- Received email & text notification 

8/23/17  --- Received hard copy of NOA  

9/01/17  --- Biometrics letter notice for I-485 & I-765 & I-131  

9/11/17  --- Biometrics Appointment Done

10/17/17 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview

11/30/2017 - EAD/AP Approved
12/01/2017 - Card in Production
12/05/2017 - Received Approval Notice in the Mail
12/06//2017 - Card Mailed (Priority Mail) to Me
12/07/2017 - Card Received 

1/19/18  --- Interview Date 2/21

2/21/18  ---  Approved on the Spot

• 1 hour after the interview received uscis mobile app alert
  • Status changed from "Interview is scheduled" to "New Card Is Being Produced

2/26/18  --- Received hard copy of NOA for the Green Card

2/26/18  --- USCIS Mobile Status changed to "Card was mailed to me"

2/28/18 --- Permanent Resident/Green Card received :jest:

Travelling with Combo Card Feedback 

AOS Interview - Review and Tips

Brazil Instructions After i-129F Approval    and  Emails Sent by NVC and Brazilian Embassy after the i-129F approval

B2 Visa Experience / Mother-in-law financially challenged for visa

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region - USPS INFORMED DELIVERY

NVC - (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

" Have you tried the search tool? K1 isnt an easy process and a LOT of reading is required to avoid problems (RFEs) etc, if you dont like reading, be prepared to spend WAY more time and couple more $$$ with an lawyer " 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, T_P said:

Well....If I`m not wrong your status should be READY and so only after that you would receive your VISA, however its been awhile already...I would recommend to wait one more week and if the CEAC status doesnt change to READY maybe ask your petitioner to contact your congressman. 

Have a look at this post and I believe you will have a better route to go;

Good Luck

I dont think the final status on ceac website is READY. My status was "ready" the time my packet reached the US embassy manila...after my interview i checked it it was still Ready not until October 11 status changed to ISSUED... most of the filipinas in the other group received their passport after few days their status changed to ISSUED... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I hope they work it out for you soon. Once status goes to issued it usually means your passport/visa is on its way. Obviously yours is held up somehow . You would be so stressed :( Hoping you receive your passport/visa very soon.

Timeline
1 minute ago, AussieTam said:

I hope they work it out for you soon. Once status goes to issued it usually means your passport/visa is on its way. Obviously yours is held up somehow . You would be so stressed :( Hoping you receive your passport/visa very soon.

We really dont know whats going on with my passport now. It's so hard coz everytime i call the us embassy call center the agent will just say to " WAIT" until 2go will text me. My fiance wanted me to be with him already since its his birthday next week and we wanna celebrate the thanksgiving there together but seems like that is impossible now🙁🙁🙁

Timeline
5 hours ago, Skymae said:

We really dont know whats going on with my passport now. It's so hard coz everytime i call the us embassy call center the agent will just say to " WAIT" until 2go will text me. My fiance wanted me to be with him already since its his birthday next week and we wanna celebrate the thanksgiving there together but seems like that is impossible now🙁🙁🙁

Don't give up hope,  if you have been approved and your visa has been issued and 2go are looking for it , it shouldn't be too far away. The process is upsetting but it is worth it in the end. Hoping you get to be here for thanksgiving so you have extra things to be thankful for :)

Timeline
11 hours ago, AussieTam said:

Don't give up hope,  if you have been approved and your visa has been issued and 2go are looking for it , it shouldn't be too far away. The process is upsetting but it is worth it in the end. Hoping you get to be here for thanksgiving so you have extra things to be thankful for :)

Thank you for the encouragement and me and Fiance are so.happy today because we finally got an update of my passport it says it is in transit already and i can already track it in the courier here in Philippines🤗🤗🤗 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Skymae said:

Thank you for the encouragement and me and Fiance are so.happy today because we finally got an update of my passport it says it is in transit already and i can already track it in the courier here in Philippines🤗🤗🤗 

When was your interview? Could you update your timeline? it would help others.

Congrats on your progress.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline
10 minutes ago, LabOz said:

When was your interview? Could you update your timeline? it would help others.

Congrats on your progress.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

My interview was on October 6.. its been a month already..

Timeline
1 hour ago, Skymae said:

My interview was on October 6.. its been a month already..

Do you know the website to track it and what info does the website need just the MNL #er?

Thanks

Timeline
4 minutes ago, LabOz said:

Do you know the website to track it and what info does the website need just the MNL #er?

Thanks

You can track your passport here: 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp 

Passport number needed for that

And also here for 2go tracking of your passport

https://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

UID number needed

Timeline
9 hours ago, Skymae said:

That is great news :) Your new life awaits .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.