Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
On 3/9/2019 at 5:41 PM, David1987 said:

Right there with u..

I-751 filed Oct 2017

VSC EAC1801900XXX

(No transfers, no rfes)

N400 filed Dec 2018

So it's been 17 months for my I-751 and 4 months for N400. I still haven't gotten transfers indicating my app went to NBC or wherever.  Meanwhile out my 1810900XXX batch there are 336 applications with:

Name was updated  ================== 1

Case was received at my local office ===== 37

Case trnsf'rd...new office...Jurisdiction==== 17

Case rfe rqst maild/rspnse received====== 52

(25/27)

Approvals ========================== 229

So im one of the 37 basically. As we already know those who didn't file N400 are the majority in the 229. 

Is anybody else on my boat?

How many of you have had your status changed after you applied for N400?

How many of you still have "local office"?

Can we please hear from the longer waiting i-751? How many of us here are 20+ months?

Does anybody have any idea when I should expect to get any kind of update whatsoever? I'd take anything at this point..a transfer, an rfe, combo interview..

Y'all think it may extend into 2020? I was on the Dec 2017 N400 and a lot of them are still waiting.. :(

i appreciate anyone who wanna chime in on this...any thoughts, ideas, concerns, criticism, comments, rebuttal, correction, advice...lol (I'm in need of some attention on this post basically) 😕

Dave

55 minutes ago, David1987 said:

So it's been 17 months for my I-751 and 4 months for N400. I still haven't gotten transfers indicating my app went to NBC or wherever.  Meanwhile out my 1810900XXX batch there are 336 applications with:

(25/27)

So im one of the 37 basically. As we already know those who didn't file N400 are the majority in the 229. 

Can we please hear from the longer waiting i-751? How many of us here are 20+ months?

Does anybody have any idea when I should expect to get any kind of update whatsoever? I'd take anything at this point..a transfer, an rfe, combo interview..

Y'all think it may extend into 2020? I was on the Dec 2017 N400 and a lot of them are still waiting.. :(

i appreciate anyone who wanna chime in on this...any thoughts, ideas, concerns, criticism, comments, rebuttal, correction, advice...lol (I'm in need of some attention on this post basically) 😕

Dave

Hey) Its been 20 months since i submitted i751. and 7 months for n400. My i751 was transferred to lee summit in december of 2018. after inquiry for i751(out of processing time) I found out both cases will be adjudicated at the same time but since then  nothing. I also checked cases around mine- all had received cards anywhere from november 2018 to january 2019. Mine is the only one that still says transferred. Its frustrating but every case is different so I cant really compare. the processing time for n400 for my local office is june 3d 2017 which puts estimated completion right at april 2020. Which means my journey is far from over. 

I would suggest to make a call or submit an online inquiry if your i751 is out of processing time.

Hope you hear something soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mauritius
Timeline
2 hours ago, ukrainian said:

Hey) Its been 20 months since i submitted i751. and 7 months for n400. My i751 was transferred to lee summit in december of 2018. after inquiry for i751(out of processing time) I found out both cases will be adjudicated at the same time but since then  nothing. I also checked cases around mine- all had received cards anywhere from november 2018 to january 2019. Mine is the only one that still says transferred. Its frustrating but every case is different so I cant really compare. the processing time for n400 for my local office is june 3d 2017 which puts estimated completion right at april 2020. Which means my journey is far from over. 

I would suggest to make a call or submit an online inquiry if your i751 is out of processing time.

Hope you hear something soon!

Thanks. One more month until I can submit an inquiry. Right now they on Sept 7th and my reception date is October 7th

On 3/23/2019 at 11:16 AM, David1987 said:

(25/27)

Dave

I think I have the same issues. My I-751 petition has submitted for 19 months but it's currently pending. While during the wait for I-751 gets approved I submitted N400 on Nov. 2018. But until now, there are no updates on both cases. 

For I-751, it was transferred to Texas on Dec. 2018

For N400, it's being reviewed 

IDK there's something fishy going on?

Edited by VietLu

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I have I -751 and N400 both pending. 

Today I received interview letter for I751 but nothing mentioned about N400.

Has anyone experience similar situation?

or

Should I expect joint interview or this will be interview for I751 only?

Thanks 

Same for me, so I raised an online inquiry and got a letter from my local office confirming I'd be interviewed for both. Six weeks later I got the formal i-751 interview letter (same time/date as the N400) with the evidence checklist. Freaked out as I didn't have IRS tax transcripts (they want those and returns).

So I'd suggested raising an inquiry, gathering your evidence and bring you spouse in preparation for two interviews. 

Hope that helps and best of luck. :) 

10 hours ago, hsp_1221 said:

I have I -751 and N400 both pending. 

Today I received interview letter for I751 but nothing mentioned about N400.

Has anyone experience similar situation?

or

Should I expect joint interview or this will be interview for I751 only?

Thanks 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

On 3/23/2019 at 11:16 AM, David1987 said:

(25/27)

Dave

I would recommend you to call USCIS tier 2 officer and ask where your i751 is as well as N400.. I was told by tier 2 officer that our i751 was transferred to NBC and then local office and we never received any update or mail to indicate the transfer till one day we got an interview letter from our local office for i751 interview..

Hi all,

I just got an email from USCIS office in Texas. They said that both cases I-751 and N400 are pending and they will be adjudicated at the same time. But the point is I don't know how long do I have to wait? Because I filed N400 online and I have no idea which USCIS office is processing my case. Therefore, I'm not able to use the tool on USCIS website to check my case status processing time.

Edited by VietLu

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
53 minutes ago, VietLu said:

Hi all,

I just got an email from USCIS office in Texas. They said that both cases I-751 and N400 are pending and they will be adjudicated at the same time. But the point is I don't know how long do I have to wait? Because I filed N400 online and I have no idea which USCIS office is processing my case. Therefore, I'm not able to use the tool on USCIS website to check my case status processing time.

If you got that response, then your case is pending with your local field office ...

I got the same response and my case is actually in Dallas Field Office now waiting ... (it's a long wait with Texas State)

On 3/23/2019 at 9:16 AM, David1987 said:

Y'all think it may extend into 2020? I was on the Dec 2017 N400 and a lot of them are still waiting..

We never know what to expect..

in 2 days I’m having N400 interview, but my I-751 wasn’t transferred neither to Local office,  nor to Nebraska. 

According to the status, it was transferred from CSC to CSC on June2018, that’s it. 

I have no idea what to expect from my N400 if my case still remains in CSC :( 

I am a December 2017 filler for ROC, and applied for N400 on December 2018

Edited by Markeee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, GoodbyeGirl said:

Same for me, so I raised an online inquiry and got a letter from my local office confirming I'd be interviewed for both. Six weeks later I got the formal i-751 interview letter (same time/date as the N400) with the evidence checklist. Freaked out as I didn't have IRS tax transcripts (they want those and returns).

So I'd suggested raising an inquiry, gathering your evidence and bring you spouse in preparation for two interviews. 

Hope that helps and best of luck. :) 

Thank your sharing this. This is helpful information.

Can you let me know how to submit online inquiry? 

I tried calling and trying to talk to Tier 2 officer via call back but I am not finding any luck.

Thanks

43 minutes ago, hsp_1221 said:

Thank your sharing this. This is helpful information.

Can you let me know how to submit online inquiry? 

I tried calling and trying to talk to Tier 2 officer via call back but I am not finding any luck.

Thanks

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayONPTForm.do?entryPoint=init&sroPageType=onpt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.