sunshinesam

Montgomery, Alabama Field Office

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hi Guys,I found my I485 case status changed on website,said I was scheduled the greencard interview on June 26.(My PD is July 21.)But today is July 23,it's been almost 1 month I haven't got my notice letter through mail.Last week I called USCIS twice,talked with level 2 officer,they both told me,my letter haven't been mailed  yet,it means in their system they havent got my interview date.

Is this normal processing time for Montgomery field office?Thank you.

• 6 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! From Alabama here. Is there anybody here who just recently had their N400 Civic Test/Interview at Montgomery AL? How was your experienced? Did they asked question that aren't from the book and N400? And did you just memorized the questions and answers without reading the context below from the book?

I will have my interview this Tuesday and I am very anxious. I memorized the questions and answers already. Just anxious that what if they will ask questions from the context because I never read it.

Is anyone still active on this thread? I'm wondering if anyone had their biometrics appointment at Montgomery? I have been scheduled in Birmingham, which is a 9 hour round trip for me, and seems unreasonable? They are telling me Montgomery do not do Biometrics?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.