Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

I understand it is. did you travel outside of Pakistan? Did they ask for additional information? when was the last time you saw update?

My interview went good. my doc was perfect, but two questions change the situation my traveling history about Iraq n Iran 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, SDMDZFRV said:

My interview went good. my doc was perfect, but two questions change the situation my traveling history about Iraq n Iran 

that may one reason, they are checking everything before issue a visa to you..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zaib212 said:

that may one reason, they are checking everything before issue a visa to you..

Case last updated 06 oct 2017

Timeline
14 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

one of my friend received email from Embassy. her husband interview was done on June 14. They are asking for additional documents.

ohh seriously... i still have no update

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

no update after 10/27

i heard after ds 5535 they give visa after 90 days... i dont know if thats true tho.. havw u heard anything

Timeline
Just now, rafiq akhtar said:

i heard after ds 5535 they give visa after 90 days... i dont know if thats true tho.. havw u heard anything

no i did'nt, and does everyone getting ds 5535 form now? because i never got email stats that to submit this form.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

no i did'nt, and does everyone getting ds 5535 form now? because i never got email stats that to submit this form.

nah i dont know about that but i went to my congressmen and he said it takes up to 90 days for them to reply... i submitted mines on sep 5th and last update was oct 20th... ive seen alot of cases been updated at that date then just stopped... but the thing is i havent seen anyone who filed there ds 5535 get a visa tho.. maybe if u know

Timeline
11 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

nah i dont know about that but i went to my congressmen and he said it takes up to 90 days for them to reply... i submitted mines on sep 5th and last update was oct 20th... ive seen alot of cases been updated at that date then just stopped... but the thing is i havent seen anyone who filed there ds 5535 get a visa tho.. maybe if u know

ohh isee. my congressman told me let me know if you don't get response in 90 days.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.