Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello All,

I am creating a new topic for AP update from US consulate Islamabad.. Please share your update here...

My case still in AP 135 days completed today and still pending... i sent inquiry on 10/18 and still got the same reply. I also contact congressman they receive the same response as well so the best way is to wait for their response..Hope everyone AP clear soon.:rolleyes:

Edited by Zaib212

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Zaib212 said:

Hello All,

I am creating a new topic for AP update from US consulate Islamabad.. Please share your update here...

My case still in AP 135 days completed today and still pending... i sent inquiry on 10/18 and still got the same reply. I also contact congressman they receive the same response as well so the best way is to wait for their response..Hope everyone AP clear soon.:rolleyes:

Please update our timeline it would make it more helpful to compare ap waiting time.  We are not at the interview stage yet but following the cases that have since it seems pretty common for the men in Pakistan who are petitioned by a USC woman.  How did your interview go?  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Please update our timeline it would make it more helpful to compare ap waiting time.  We are not at the interview stage yet but following the cases that have since it seems pretty common for the men in Pakistan who are petitioned by a USC woman.  How did your interview go?  

I have never done timeline so i don't know how to update one....I applied for my parents interview completed on June 14, 2017 and interview went well. they didn't ask for additional documents and since then it went on AP. I sent numerous inquiries but receiving the same message. My father work in Dubai and travel a lot on his passport so not sure if that's one reason to put him in AP, and my mother only travel to Saudia Arabia for Ummrah. When is your interview?

Timeline
Just now, Zaib212 said:

I have never done timeline so i don't know how to update one....I applied for my parents interview completed on June 14, 2017 and interview went well. they didn't ask for additional documents and since then it went on AP. I sent numerous inquiries but receiving the same message. My father work in Dubai and travel a lot on his passport so not sure if that's one reason to put him in AP, and my mother only travel to Saudia Arabia for Ummrah. When is your interview?

Our case is at NVC so no interview scheduled yet.  Inshallah will have case complete in November. 

Its probably just the extra security checks they are making due to all the travel.  Hopefully they will have approval soon.   

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Our case is at NVC so no interview scheduled yet.  Inshallah will have case complete in November. 

Its probably just the extra security checks they are making due to all the travel.  Hopefully they will have approval soon.   

I wish you all the  best my friend. In Sha Allah  your case will completed soon, and you are right.

Timeline

today marks 3 months on AP for my wife... we have a DAUGHTER which can prove a bonafide marraige.... other then that she never travelled outside Pakistan.. so i dont know what the hell is taking soo much time

Timeline
31 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

today marks 3 months on AP for my wife... we have a DAUGHTER which can prove a bonafide marraige.... other then that she never travelled outside Pakistan.. so i dont know what the hell is taking soo much time

that could be one reason in AP.just be patience... Hope your AP clear soon. its my 5 months and still in AP, and i think there are alot of people stuck in AP which is normal from Pakistan. good thing they are issuing visa

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

that could be one reason in AP.just be patience... Hope your AP clear soon. its my 5 months and still in AP, and i think there are alot of people stuck in AP which is normal from Pakistan. good thing they are issuing visa

do u know anyone whos visa was issued?

Timeline
20 minutes ago, rafiq akhtar said:

do u know anyone whos visa was issued?

my 2 cousins had interview last Monday and got their visa today. one of my friend wife had interview 2 months ago and got her visa last week.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zaib212 said:

my 2 cousins had interview last Monday and got their visa today. one of my friend wife had interview 2 months ago and got her visa last week.

wow... how did they get it so fast and not us??

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Zaib212 said:

hmm not sure, and they were from Swat. so moved to Swat now? lol

and they had there interview in Islamabad.. was thrres a cr1 for america

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.