Yousrariad

Administrative processing

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everyone! I hope all well.

we stuck on Administrative processing over 4months! Anybody has Any idea about this! If yes please share your experience with us! Especially those who live in Morocco 🇲🇦 Thank you 

Timeline

I would suggest that you have the USC contact her senator/congressperson to determine where your case is at - if it is still in Morocco or if they returned it to the US. They can usually find out where it is much quicker. If it is still in Morocco, there is hope! If it has been sent back to the US then she will have to appeal and have it re-affirmed so you can get another interview. If this is the case I would suggest she make another trip to visit you either before it is reaffirmed or to be there for the next interview. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, EandH0904 said:

I would suggest that you have the USC contact her senator/congressperson to determine where your case is at - if it is still in Morocco or if they returned it to the US. They can usually find out where it is much quicker. If it is still in Morocco, there is hope! If it has been sent back to the US then she will have to appeal and have it re-affirmed so you can get another interview. If this is the case I would suggest she make another trip to visit you either before it is reaffirmed or to be there for the next interview. 

My husband already contacts a congressman and the congressman sent an email to consulat asking them about our case , after two days they replied telling him that my case still undergoing administrative processing and soon as they finish the process they will contact me , and they already took my passport , we didn't receive any email or anything telling us that our case has return to USCIS

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yousrariad said:

My husband already contacts a congressman and the congressman sent an email to consulat asking them about our case , after two days they replied telling him that my case still undergoing administrative processing and soon as they finish the process they will contact me , and they already took my passport , we didn't receive any email or anything telling us that our case has return to USCIS

Well I think those are optimistic things!  They can re-look into the case every 30 days, so just have them keep looking into it. As long as they still have your case and it is still be in Morocco, I know it is hard but you will just have to wait. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, EandH0904 said:

Well I think those are optimistic things!  They can re-look into the case every 30 days, so just have them keep looking into it. As long as they still have your case and it is still be in Morocco, I know it is hard but you will just have to wait. 

Yes! It's is... 4months seems like long period to wait and especially u don't know when they will come back to u , thank you and hopefully they contact us soon as possible :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Basically all Senator can do is get the same informaiton they tell you

Have u emailed the embassy itself 

say, "you have the passport"

are there any additional documents you need?

i wish to know what is happening to our case (always say our case as you need to be emphasis joint affairs)

Timeline
17 hours ago, adil-rafa said:

Basically all Senator can do is get the same informaiton they tell you

Have u emailed the embassy itself 

say, "you have the passport"

are there any additional documents you need?

i wish to know what is happening to our case (always say our case as you need to be emphasis joint affairs)

Well the CO asked my to submit my Previous expired passport's number , that's it! Because during the interview she asked me to give it to her after asking me if I traveled before outside my country! Unfortunately I didn't bring it! And she gave me white paper 221(g) telling me to submit it via email....since there no information 🙃🙃

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

so, they do not have your passport? 

they have to attach the visa to this

so, you need to email embassy and find out what is going on

they need all pages of passport to show you have not been in a terrorist camp in another country

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.