Rajaahsan

Application received ceac status

23 posts in this topic

Here's what *I* experienced:

Immigrant Visa - Ready > Nonimmigrant Visa - Application Received > Nonimmigrant Visa - Administrative Processing > Issued

The next status might be Administrative Processing but I can't tell you for sure when that would happen or how long your AP will be. In the meantime, hang in there and have some patience :) All the best and I hope your visa gets issued soon.

For my I-129F, K-1, AOS, EAD, AP and ROC detailed timelines, please refer to my timeline page :)

ROC filed on December 1, 2020, assigned to SRC, approved within 106 days on February 18, 2021.

My sincerest gratitude to all VJers, especially the late geowrian.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Best of luck to you, hubby had his interview June 2016 , received a 221g for a simple family history which was returned the next day.. 15 months later were still in AP... Multiple inquiries / updates but still no sign of the end of the line. This process is frustrating with no rhyme or reason for why it takes some so long and others get processed quickly. I wish that you'll have better luck then most .. keep us posted !

Hi guys,

My status also just got changed this morning to 'Application Recieved'.

From what I have read on here this is a good sign, though more patience is still needed, as it could take anywhere from two days to a little while longer before it changed again.

From myself and my Fiancé's knowledge the embassy will email you from '---IVSubmissions' is further details are needed. 

They are usually pretty quick at contacting if something is missing and it's not unusual to hear nothing back if you've submitted everything.

We're in the same boat so I'll update our situation as it happens for further clarity.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi my status updated from ready to Application received just today. My interview was oct 5th at manila consulate. Can you help me as to what it means

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
47 minutes ago, krizia said:

Hi my status updated from ready to Application received just today. My interview was oct 5th at manila consulate. Can you help me as to what it means

They have ur passport?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Then next 48 u will get the visa

15 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Then next 48 u will get the visa

How about you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.