80 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, HII said:

yes Suha i got mine and it will be next month..how about you?

can I please know when did you receive the interview notice and when in December is the interview?

Thanks! 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, HII said:

Interview went well, though it took me more than 5 hours inside the embassy..how about yours?

Oh thats good congrats!! I Still didn't get scheduled unfortunately. I'd like to just ask when was ur cc exactly and when did they schedule ur interview? Im just trying to figure out when should I be scheduled 

On 12/8/2017 at 10:25 AM, HII said:

I'm only aware bout my priority date which is july 12 2016

when was your application approved by NVC? that's the cc date and interview date depends on that, not the priority date :) anyway, congrats on the approval!

Hi Suha, did you receive any update on your case? Did you get an appointment. I am glad I went to this site, was able to see its not only me in this situation. We have received an email from NVC May 2017 that they have received all of the requested documentation and that I am in que for the interview. My priority date is May 2016. Up till now, I still didnt receive any appointment date since the last email from NVC. My husband keeps following up NVC but he was told that there is no slot yet for me for the interview. It's been 7 months already since we receive that email from NVC... My daughter is already 2 years old and was only able to spend time with her dad for a total of 1 month and 1 week since her birth. My husband is in the US waiting for us to be able to enter US. 

On 12/8/2017 at 1:18 AM, HII said:

Interview went well, though it took me more than 5 hours inside the embassy..how about yours?

Hi,  you mentioned that you received an  notification from NVC last April  2017 saying you are on que for an interview. And your priority date was July 2016.  I am already hopeful here since you already have your interview.  We got a notification from NVC last May 2017 that I am on que for an interview.  My priority date was May 2016. I am really hoping we would get a good news sooner :)

9 hours ago, Gab09282015 said:

Hi Suha, did you receive any update on your case? Did you get an appointment. I am glad I went to this site, was able to see its not only me in this situation. We have received an email from NVC May 2017 that they have received all of the requested documentation and that I am in que for the interview. My priority date is May 2016. Up till now, I still didnt receive any appointment date since the last email from NVC. My husband keeps following up NVC but he was told that there is no slot yet for me for the interview. It's been 7 months already since we receive that email from NVC... My daughter is already 2 years old and was only able to spend time with her dad for a total of 1 month and 1 week since her birth. My husband is in the US waiting for us to be able to enter US. 

hi - please check this thread: 

9 hours ago, Gab09282015 said:

Not yet unfortunately.. your situation with a 2 year old is definitely much more difficult! Sorry to hear that.. cant believe this delay on everyone.. we all share similar timelines.. my CC was on June 5th.

anyway hopefully 2018 will be a gd year and Jan will be the month🙏🏼🙏🏼

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Firr said:

Hi Suhu, did you get an interview yet I've been waiting for interview for 5 months now?

Unfortunately not yet. Ive waited around 8 months nw going into the 9th. 

28 minutes ago, Firr said:

Am sorry, this place do take their time...

Well maybe this month u will be.

Please let me know if u do. 

I hope so! Thanks! Same goes to you🙏🏼

Will let you all know for sure. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.