Knel112011

Administrative Review

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm done with my interview, but i got 221(g) and i need to submit my A.K.A NBI Clearance & Cenomar of my petitioner. My question is how long is the process of waiting the approval? The consul told me that he can't approved my visa because he needs my Nbi & Cenomar of my fiancee.. Once i sent my Docs to them, they will continue the process... They also keep my passport and docs. 

Some one here had experience that? Thank you!!! 

Timeline
Just now, cherryblossoms916 said:

If he using A.K.A before why he/she didn't request for it before the interview?

Hi, no i am the one who will get my AKA IN nbi because my birthcertificate is not the same om my NBI clearance that i submitted, the one i submmited is my Real name and in my birthcertificate it was my mother last name, my father just remarks it so i can used his last name coz they are not married.. 

The quicker you return the requested documents the quicker you get the visa, keeping your passport is a very positive sign of pending approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
15 hours ago, Knel112011 said:

I'm done with my interview, but i got 221(g) and i need to submit my A.K.A NBI Clearance & Cenomar of my petitioner. My question is how long is the process of waiting the approval? The consul told me that he can't approved my visa because he needs my Nbi & Cenomar of my fiancee.. Once i sent my Docs to them, they will continue the process... They also keep my passport and docs. 

Some one here had experience that? Thank you!!! 

It depends how quickly they work on cases at that embassy.  My fiance received a 221g and after he submitted the document they sent him another email like 3 days later for another 221g for a detail arrest report.  It sucks :(  now we have to wait like 15 or maybe even 1 month for them to process that arrest report at the court. Then submit it and wait.. 

Timeline
On 9/5/2017 at 1:21 PM, Knel112011 said:

Hi, no i am the one who will get my AKA IN nbi because my birthcertificate is not the same om my NBI clearance that i submitted, the one i submmited is my Real name and in my birthcertificate it was my mother last name, my father just remarks it so i can used his last name coz they are not married.. 

1 hour ago, litred said:

hi, i have the 221g and AP processing almost 2 weeks , and still undergoing processing, i do not know how long have to wait for that, they asked for my cv. i feel it is difficult to wait without know how long have to wait? 

Why they need your cv? Are u K1 visa too?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Esme2504 said:

It depends how quickly they work on cases at that embassy.  My fiance received a 221g and after he submitted the document they sent him another email like 3 days later for another 221g for a detail arrest report.  It sucks :(  now we have to wait like 15 or maybe even 1 month for them to process that arrest report at the court. Then submit it and wait.. 

Really, we really just need to wait. Mine, i just need to send my Fiancée CENOMAR & my A.K.A Nbi. But yeah, i don't know too if how long will i wait to recv my visa. Let's pray for it! :-)

10 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

The quicker you return the requested documents the quicker you get the visa, keeping your passport is a very positive sign of pending approval

Hello! Yes. Noted Sir/ Mam ;-) Thank you for the information! :)

2 minutes ago, Knel112011 said:

Why they need your cv? Are u K1 visa too?

yes, i am the k1 visa . i also do not know why they need my cv. they just said do you have a resume? i said yes, they took my cv and after a few days, they emailed me and asked for the resume again and wrote as their format. i do not know how long i can get issued. everyday waiting is sad. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, litred said:

yes, i am the k1 visa . i also do not know why they need my cv. they just said do you have a resume? i said yes, they took my cv and after a few days, they emailed me and asked for the resume again and wrote as their format. i do not know how long i can get issued. everyday waiting is sad. 

Its really sad. :( 2 weeks is too long for that. Is that the only document they need from you?

Yup, the waiting sucks!  Typically, it can take the embassy a few weeks to process a case like yours.  Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline
7 hours ago, litred said:

Thats strange they asked for your resume. I think it depends what you do for a living and the country you live in. They want to make sure ur not a terrorist. I think.  know the wait feel because my fiance and i are waiting and our days seem to go by slow.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.