Cari101

Dont want to continue anymore pls help

16 posts in this topic

I just read all the messages and I was surprise by other  negative comments let me answer  guys about this "motives" ur talkin about that im after the green card or  just wants to migrate in the U.S.  is my statement not clear enough?  I'm the one who wants " not to  pursue " the relationship to my USC ex fiance.. Because thats the best way to do since i knew my life will just be a messed with him after i just recently discovered somethin bad about  him even I knew him for 11 years and consistently visiting me in my country.   I decided to end  it since thats the best way to do. So if im after the green card or migrate in the u. S.  Should have i not pursue  the visa process then  get a job and divorce him there Instead?  But I never wanted that since I knew its a bad thing.  Its so sad that people conclude things in the negative way where they dont even read  the message carefully and focus on what the question that an inquirer has. I believe this website is for people who has some paperworks questions not to be judge . I decided to post  my question since I knew  just like the other good  people in here said  whatever we do today will definitely affect the future and  yes i like americans  and i still see myself that one day ill find  the  right  USC  for me. We make mistakes and whats important  we learned from it and correct it before future will hold us back... 

Now its clear to me that if it wasnt cancelled i can cancel the NoA2 by wring in the embassy  and in the future i better marry here in the Philippines.??.  Thank u   for those people who never judge and get straight to the point about answering my questions...  Is anyone here  had the same experience and ended up marrying in their country without havin amy problems? 

God bless and more power and  goodluck to all of u i wish u all happiness and long lasting marriage:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.