dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2017

641 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband received nvc welcome letter theough email. nvc asked about irs tax transcripts.my husband filed his 2016 tax as a SINGLE but we were married. is there any problem if we send documents as it is?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

That was super fast. Congrats

Yes super fast and I was surprise too,thanks 🙏🏾  I'm so happy I'm off this Nvc stage it's so frustrating 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

First SD 22 jun 2017 , I got a checklist of police report certificate so second scan date Aug 17th 2017  and I am still waiting for cc soon😔 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ozy said:

First SD 22 jun 2017 , I got a checklist of police report certificate so second scan date Aug 17th 2017  and I am still waiting for cc soon😔 

Ooo I'm sorry,which country police report did u get checklist for ? .. what u can do is call Nvc and request to speak to supervisor, tell the supervisor with pity voice that 11 weeks is way too long , that u have waited a long time already , pleased for review, try as multiple times. Wish u all the best 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Ooo I'm sorry,which country police report did u get checklist for ? .. what u can do is call Nvc and request to speak to supervisor, tell the supervisor with pity voice that 11 weeks is way too long , that u have waited a long time already , pleased for review, try as multiple times. Wish u all the best 

TURKEY. I just call the nvc and they say u have to wait so I will call next week  ask the supervisor . I hope it is work🙂

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Ozy said:

TURKEY. I just call the nvc and they say u have to wait so I will call next week  ask the supervisor . I hope it is work🙂

Just keep trying and try to talk with pity voice and always tell ur spouse to call I pray u get a nice supervisor 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Segun1988 said:

Just keep trying and try to talk with pity voice and always tell ur spouse to call I pray u get a nice supervisor 

I will try. Thanks..

7 hours ago, Segun1988 said:

First scan date 1st may 2017 , I got a checklist of police report certificate so second scan date Aug 24th 2017 and cc on September  1st wow it's miracle 

Congrats!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

6 hours ago, Leah09 said:

They seem to be moving quick, unless it's an expedite/country process. I hope they are speeding up so they can schedule our interviews faster. 

The agent i talked to at NVC told me they will be going faster because the backlog is getting caught up.

5 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

My husband received nvc welcome letter theough email. nvc asked about irs tax transcripts.my husband filed his 2016 tax as a SINGLE but we were married. is there any problem if we send documents as it is?

Your husband will have to amend his taxes from 2016. I had to do the same, because my tax preparer listed me as single and i told her i am married, she said well he isnt here. But he can send a copy of his amendment with his IRS transcripts, that's what i did.

Just now, Leah09 said:

:jest:

I hope she is right!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, myheart0628 said:

Checking in to another month at the nvc😡.

1st SD:June 14

2nd SD: August 28

Don't lose hope.  My first one was 24 may..and second 22  july... and got my case closed on 24 August and interview date set on 25 august.  So it's coming soon😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.