dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2017

686 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

They really have to work on their issues at NVC. We had payment issues as well. And we wrote tons of e-mails which took 3 weeks to get a respond back.

Keep your head up. It is almost done! Hope they will hurry up! At least it is not Nebraska anymore..lol😂

Yes, thank god we are out of the hell hole of Nebraska :lol:

Quite a few people had the payment issues.

When i called for our scan date, the operator told me it can take up to 11 weeks blah blah, but!! she also said they were working on the backlog so things should pick up!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Just now, Mary Lou said:

Yes, thank god we are out of the hell hole of Nebraska :lol:

Quite a few people had the payment issues.

When i called for our scan date, the operator told me it can take up to 11 weeks blah blah, but!! she also said they were working on the backlog so things should pick up!!

That is what they always say...i hope they will do it faster than that though. Wish you a quick CC and hopefully you'll get your interview fast too! 😊🍀

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

9 minutes ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

That is what they always say...i hope they will do it faster than that though. Wish you a quick CC and hopefully you'll get your interview fast too! 😊🍀

Thank you! :) I hope you have CC soon too!

19 minutes ago, Mary Lou said:

Thank you! :) I hope you have CC soon too!

I have CC already. Waiting for my interview letter now. But thank you!😊🤗

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

- NO CHECKLIST -

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Can anyone explain to me how to sign up for the medical exam? Do I need to wait for an e-mail from them? 

Can someone please explain to me how to pay for the Visa fee? Do I need an e-mail from them?

Thanks for your help.

James, A.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, James A said:

Can anyone explain to me how to sign up for the medical exam? Do I need to wait for an e-mail from them? 

Can someone please explain to me how to pay for the Visa fee? Do I need an e-mail from them?

Thanks for your help.

James, A.  

Dont worry about the medical thats sill awhile away. 

Pay fee's go to ceac (google it) and log in you will need you case number and invoce ID number. Then from there you will see pay fee's pretty much.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everybody, it has been a while I never posted anything. But now I need help though I know this isn't the right forum but maybe someone can help me out. I will be traveling to India via paris and london from Toronto. Already got my eta for Toronto. But now I'm lost. Do I need a transit/tourist visa for Paris/London for my layover. It will be 12hrs in paris and 5-8hrs in London. I have my 2 years green card and if anyone has any idea kindly let me know. I saw in uk visa site but was soo confusing. Thank you. 

Met: Mid 2011

DATING: 4th NOVEMBER 2011 (F) :yes:

Engaged (USA): 30th APRIL 2014

Married( INDIA ): 20th MAY 2015 (L) (L)

VISA PROCESS BEGINS :cry:

USCIS JOURNEY :bonk:

I-130: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

PRIORITY DATE: 4th SEPTEMBER 2015

SERVICE CENTER: NEBRASKA

RFE: 15th JANUARY 2016 :crying:

HARDCOPY RECEIVED: 28th JANUARY 2016(one passport size photo of my husband)

RFE SENT: 29th JANUARY 2016

RFE RECEIVED: 1st FEBRUARY 2016

I-130 APPROVED: 18th February 2016 (162days) :dancing:

NOA2 HARDCOPY RECEIVED- 27th FEBRUARY 2016

NVC TIME :clock:

I-130 SENT TO NVC- 29th FEBRUARY 2016

Received Case and Invoice Number- 15th March 2016

SUBMITTED DS-261- 15th March 2016

Visited husband in USA for 2months (22nd March TO 23rd May 2016) on Tourist Visa :goofy:

PAY AOS BILL - 7th APRIL2016

PAY IV BILL - 23rd APRIL 2016

SEND (AOS+IV) PACKAGE - 4th MAY 2016

NVC RECEIVED - 9th MAY 2016

SCAN DATE - 9th MAY 2016 :clock:

CASE COMPLETE - 10th JUNE 2016 :dancing:

NVC CC EMAIL RECEIVED- 17th JUNE 2016

MUMBAI CONSULATE TIME :clock:

The Real Game Begins :shocked:

MEDICAL - 20th JULY 2016

BIOMETRICS - 29th JULY 2016

INTERVIEW - 1st AUGUST 2016

RESULT- APPROVED :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: Visa ISSUED WITHIN 2HRS OF INTERVIEW :jest:

READY FOR PICKUP AT KOLKATA - 3rd AUGUST 2016

VISA COLLECTED - 4th AUGUST 2016

USA TIME :wub:

POE- 15th OCTOBER 2016

SSN- 7th NOVEMBER 2016

GREEN CARD- 30th NOVEMBER 2016

3 hours ago, LuckyNoSeven said:

I have CC already. Waiting for my interview letter now. But thank you!😊🤗

:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
2 hours ago, James A said:

Thanks for your help.

James, A.  

Hi James! I remember you got your cc if I'm not mistaken. Have you gotten your interview date?

Once the interview is set they will notify you and give you instructions on what to do next. Or if your interview is already set check your country embassy for the doctors you are able to do medicals at. Ours only has four doctors that are approved to do the medical.  Once your interview is done and they approve it they will tell you how to go about paying the visa fee.

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Confused89 said:

Dont worry about the medical thats sill awhile away. 

Pay fee's go to ceac (google it) and log in you will need you case number and invoce ID number. Then from there you will see pay fee's pretty much.

Hi ! In this forum it will be people who have already gotten Thier case completes from NVC and are awaiting interview. If you are still waiting for your CC this forum will probably help you out alot more.

Edited by Adreamer

39 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Hi James! I remember you got your cc if I'm not mistaken. Have you gotten your interview date?

Once the interview is set they will notify you and give you instructions on what to do next. Or if your interview is already set check your country embassy for the doctors you are able to do medicals at. Ours only has four doctors that are approved to do the medical.  Once your interview is done and they approve it they will tell you how to go about paying the visa fee.

My Wife's, interview date September 22, 2017, on our 2 year  6 month Anniversary. So,  if interview date Already set.  Do I or my Wife,  has to call the Doctor make appointment  "Who only can approve medical exam" or do I wait for an e-mail from Embassy? I am confused about all of this. I don't want to mess up. 

Edited by James A
Update

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, James A said:

My Wife's, interview date September 22, 2017, on our 2 year  6 month Anniversary. So,  if interview date Already set.  Do I or my Wife,  has to call the Doctor make appointment  "Who only can approve medical exam" or do I wait for an e-mail from Embassy? I am confused about all of this. I don't want to mess up. 

You should go to your embassy's web site and look for instructions there regarding medical exams.  In our case, we had to schedule the medical exam ourselves and pick up the results before the interview.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, James A said:

https://vn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/

James, this is the link for the U.S consulate in Vietnam. It has a page to download and it gives you steps. Please make sure you schedule soon because everything needs to be done before interview. You can always get the doctors numbers and give them to your wife to set her appointment because it is her interview.

Only certain doctors can perform the exam. The page to download on the link I gave you has another link for the available doctors. When she calls they will tell her what to bring. It's very important for her to listen carefully to all instructions.

Edited by Adreamer

@LuckyNoSeven : As per your time line  you got your case completed within 3 days.  is ir for CR1 ? and how you send documents  to nvc ?

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

- NO CHECKLIST -

Naturalization - N-400 Timeline

09/09/2020 - N-400 filling done online

09/09/2020 - NOA online

02/11/2021 - Bio Reuse

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.