methold

I-751 September 2017 Filers

1,635 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

We got the interview letter today and scheduled on feb 11th. Her case was transferred to Detroit office last month. But here is the situation, she is pregnant and starting 36 weeks now and her labor is scheduled on February 10th. Now we have two options, either reschedule the interview date or reschedule the labor date. The second option I am not convinced because labor contraction can start any time and she might not be able to get to the interview. Let me know what you all think?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, arifturzo said:

We got the interview letter today and scheduled on feb 11th. Her case was transferred to Detroit office last month. But here is the situation, she is pregnant and starting 36 weeks now and her labor is scheduled on February 10th. Now we have two options, either reschedule the interview date or reschedule the labor date. The second option I am not convinced because labor contraction can start any time and she might not be able to get to the interview. Let me know what you all think?

congrats on your new coming baby ...

The second option is not feasible at all ... why would you want to take such risk on her and baby 'cos of citizenship interview  ... trust me the interview can wait as she will always get ... my advice is reschedule to an earlier or later date because you have genuine reason to.

good luck and wish her a safe delivery  ... congratulations  

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello, 

Congratulations to all the September filers for getting approval . 

I am also a September filer at CSC and hoping to hear something back based on the comments on this forum. 

I checked under Processing times and it shows that currently at CSC processing Sep 14th, 2017. Does anyone know how accurate is that date?

I have been following those dates from last months and they have changed back to few dates in Aug 2017 a couple of days ago  and now back to Sep 2017 .

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

any VSC filers that got transferred to TSC still waiting?

Any non-transfer VSC filers still waiting?

seems like they are moving onto Oct/Nov filers now.

Checked online today and it says the card is being produced! So happy to have that checked off the list. Now to find the energy to submit the citizenship application...

K1 Journey 
04 Oct 2014: Mailed I-129F
15 Oct 2014: NOA1
22 Dec 2014: NOA2
15 Jan 2015: NVC Received
Feb-April:  Slight intermission as S came to visit the States
08 April 2015: Medical
27 May 2015: Interview - APPROVED!
06 June 2015: POE in Minneapolis

AOS Journey 
16 June 2015: MARRIED!
26 June 2015: Sent in AOS/EAD/AP
01 July 2015: NOA1
24 July 2015: Biometrics

11 Aug 2015: InfoPass Appointment - Approved Expedite Request for I-131

12 Aug 2015: EAD/AP Approved

28 Nov 2015: Received 2-Year Green Card

ROC Journey
07 Sep 2017: Filed I-751

08 Sep 2017: NOA1 issued

06 Oct 2017: Biometrics

16 Jan 2019: Received 10-Year Green Card

Naturalization Journey
23 February 2020: Filed N-400
23 September 2020: Biometrics
12 April 2020: Interview - APPROVED!
Pending: Oath Ceremony

4 hours ago, Nilay89 said:

Yep - I am still waiting as a non-transferred VSC filer. I filed in Sept 2017, and only received a 1 year extension letter (ie - no sign of the 18 month letter). The expiration date of my original GC is in mid-late Feb 2018, so as of next week i’ll be coming up to 1 month out of my extension letter expiring. When i’ve spoken to USCIS they’ve let me know that i’ll be able to schedule an infopass appointment when i’m one month out, despite my local office’s website saying they’re no longer accepting them / no longer offering the online scheduling function.

As a longtime lurker here, one thing i’m puzzled about is my # - starting with EAC18068. This seems a bit more advanced than others posting here with 1736x etc. Not sure if this means i’m a few months later in the queue to most in this thread?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, NLReds said:

Yep - I am still waiting as a non-transferred VSC filer. I filed in Sept 2017, and only received a 1 year extension letter (ie - no sign of the 18 month letter). The expiration date of my original GC is in mid-late Feb 2018, so as of next week i’ll be coming up to 1 month out of my extension letter expiring. When i’ve spoken to USCIS they’ve let me know that i’ll be able to schedule an infopass appointment when i’m one month out, despite my local office’s website saying they’re no longer accepting them / no longer offering the online scheduling function.

As a longtime lurker here, one thing i’m puzzled about is my # - starting with EAC18068. This seems a bit more advanced than others posting here with 1736x etc. Not sure if this means i’m a few months later in the queue to most in this thread?

i understand, the process is definitely gruesome.. i am EAC17353 and still waiting, my extension expires Mid-march as well, my office didn't have info pass either. so i booked it 3hrs away to another USCIS office. didn't want to take chances with 1 last month since i am looking for a new job.

your date & receipt number determines your month of filing. if you sent it in Sept, however you didn't qualify until october, you would considered oct filer

Keep hopes high, it will done soon.

Edited by Nilay89

11 hours ago, Nilay89 said:

i understand, the process is definitely gruesome.. i am EAC17353 and still waiting, my extension expires Mid-march as well, my office didn't have info pass either. so i booked it 3hrs away to another USCIS office. didn't want to take chances with 1 last month since i am looking for a new job.

your date & receipt number determines your month of filing. if you sent it in Sept, however you didn't qualify until october, you would considered oct filer

Keep hopes high, it will done soon.

Yes I was going by the same numbers I was going by the 180034*** instead of the 1736*** that is on my approval letter..you should have something very soon as I just got approved last week..

18 hours ago, Nilay89 said:

Hi i filed my I751  on sep  2017 i had my info pass appointment in Sep 2018 and they extended my status for one more year. My case status was never changed since Sep 17,2017 However when i went to my local USCIS  office they said they have recevied my case there in March,2018 . My EAC number EAC172525 seems like they approving the case EAC 1735 so i am bit nervous i dont no really what is going on Hopefully will hear back something soon.

Hi everyone, 

Anyone here who is a Sept '17 CSC filer who got transferred to Nebraska on November 6, 2018 but still hasn't heard anything from immigration. Or if you've heard anything can you share any details? I am still waiting for my case to be processed and was transferred to Nebraska last November. When I checked my case status by phone, the operator said that my case transferred to Laguna, Niguel CA (where I originally filed my case). It's so confusing and I don't know where exactly my case is at right now. I received a notice that my case was transferred to Nebraska but the operator says my case is in California. Anyone who has the same situation? 

Filed: Timeline
4 minutes ago, kathbb said:

Hi everyone, 

Anyone here who is a Sept '17 CSC filer who got transferred to Nebraska on November 6, 2018 but still hasn't heard anything from immigration. Or if you've heard anything can you share any details? I am still waiting for my case to be processed and was transferred to Nebraska last November. When I checked my case status by phone, the operator said that my case transferred to Laguna, Niguel CA (where I originally filed my case). It's so confusing and I don't know where exactly my case is at right now. I received a notice that my case was transferred to Nebraska but the operator says my case is in California. Anyone who has the same situation? 

Same situation here. I haven’t called to confirm but I got the letter stating it had been transferred to Nebraska. Getting a little frustrated with how long it is taking.

3 minutes ago, V24 said:

Same situation here. I haven’t called to confirm but I got the letter stating it had been transferred to Nebraska. Getting a little frustrated with how long it is taking.

I tried to call but they won't connect you to any rep. It will only tell you to go online and check your status there. I can't also make an info pass appointment for the local office to get a stamp or request for extension. Although, I still have 4 months before my 18 months extension expires. But still driving me crazy with the wait and not being able to talk to any immigration rep or officer to ask how I can get an extension if my expiration is coming to an end and I can't even make an info pass appointment. 

Edited by kathbb

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, kathbb said:

Hi everyone, 

I have the same exact situation here. Based on comments and stats under Immigration Timelines on this website, people with  Sep 8-10/2017 have received approval notice.  Under processing time tab of this website, it has already passed the date I have NOA of i-751, so not sure how long it will take.

1 minute ago, adChi said:

I have the same exact situation here. Based on comments and stats under Immigration Timelines on this website, people with  Sep 8-10/2017 have received approval notice.  Under processing time tab of this website, it has already passed the date I have NOA of i-751, so not sure how long it will take.

When was the date of your NOA in your letter? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.